Old February 10th 05, 01:39 PM

Len Anderson wrote:
In article ,

PAMNO
(N2EY) writes:

In article ,

(Lenof21) writes:

Ever notice how Len avoids direct questions?

Ever notice how Miccolis does?

I do every day.

Yes, Brian and Len do avoid direct questions - every day.

No one is obliged to answer loaded questions.

You and Brian avoid unloaded questions as well. You avoid any question
that might prove you to be mistaken about something.

You've done it time and again. Therefore, no one should feel any
obligation to answer *your* questions.

However, J.P.

Who is "J.P.", Len? No one here uses those initials as a screen name or
signature.

has avoided a direct answer to HOW he "serves
his country" in the near-same way someone has in the
military.

You can't be talking about me, then, because I've never claimed
to ""serves [our] country" in the near-same way someone has in the
military."

What I *have* asked is whether uniformed military service is the
only way someone can serve our country.

So has the coslonaut.

Who is that, Len?

Is there something wrong with you - some sort of mental illness,
perhaps - that prevents you from calling people by their first names
and/or callsigns? Or are you just behaving like a jackass?

Or is there some other reason? Tell us why you make up insulting names
for
people who only address you as "Len" or "Mr. Anderson".

All are supposed to "figure that out."

Direct question avoided, sidestepped, disguised by mis-
direction onto other things.

We have all seen how you make fun of and denigrate others'
*military* service if they disagree with you. One need only
look at your classic "sphincter post" to see the lack of
regard you have for a military radio operator's service to
our country. So there's no reason for others to open themselves
up to your insults.

Careful, Brian...remember that J.P. "serves his country" (by

being
a super-special amateur morseman).

Well, if you think so. I don't recall ever claiming that.

So...how DO you "serve your country in other ways?" :-)

We have all seen how you make fun of and denigrate others'
*military* service if they disagree with you. One need only
look at your classic "sphincter post" to see the lack of
regard you have for a military radio operator's service to
our country. So there's no reason for others to open themselves
up to your insults.

We pose valid arguments but you avoid them.

Tsk. FALSE. ERRONEOUS.

Nope. Absolutely true.

Your arguments in favor of retaining the morse code test have
been proven false.

By whom? Where? Certainly not by you, and certainly not here.

You refuse to acknowledge that replies have truth in them.

Of course they have some truth in them. They also have mistakes,
errors and omissions.

You misdirect by the disguised ad hominem of saying the
PCTAs "are full of errors." :-)

I don't recall ever saying that PCTAs are full of errors.

Do we call you names? Tell you to shut up? Call you "anal-retentive"

or
"Republican"?

Yes, you do.

Where? What names have you been called?

In another post you've named me as a "liberal."

Is it true or not? Your postings here indicate you are. Perhaps I'm
mistaken, and you're just a liberal on some issues.

Let's start with the basics. Who did you vote for in the US
presidential
elections of 2000 and 2004?

Used that appelation as a pejorative as if only the political
conservatives were the good guys.

That's your impression. Not my meaning at all.

Adding, in that unique (but
transparent) disguise of an ad hominem attack cum troll bait.

Are you insulted by being called a liberal?

Or is that *your* game?

No "game."

Seems to be.

Seeing that reasonable discourse evaporated long
ago amidst the virtual snowstorm of all-subjects-are-suitable-for-
posting blog content in here, all that seems to continue is the
usual PCTA "superiority" pejoratives on the person of NCTAs.

There's plenty of reasonable discourse here on a variety of subjects.
But you and Brian exclude yourselves from it by your behavior.

In other words, you are receiving "return fire."

You return fire without being fired upon.

Seeing as you
have "served your country in other ways," you should recognize
such military terms...shouldn't you? :-)

Poor baby. Can't take it, can you?

It seems you are the one who cannot stand reasonable discourse and
simple, direct questions.

Suggestion: Fire up that state-of-the-art Type 7 and "work" some
contacts. Get on the air. Have fun with ham radio.

I do all those things. Except I've never claimed that the Southgate
Type
7 is "state of the art". Whatever that marketing phrase is supposed to
mean.

Try to avoid
"resonable discourse" of the one-way kind by disguised ad
hominems in here...it is tough on conservative morsemen trying
to be oh-so-superior to NCTAs in here.

What *are* you babbling about, Len?

Since you consider "morsemen" to be "conservative", that makes you an
ultraliberal, does it not?

Old February 10th 05, 02:08 PM
K4YZ

Is there something wrong with you - some sort of mental illness,
perhaps - that prevents you from calling people by their first names
and/or callsigns? Or are you just behaving like a jackass?

That was a rhetorical question, wasn't it, Jim? =)

Or is there some other reason? Tell us why you make up insulting

names
for
people who only address you as "Len" or "Mr. Anderson".

I have an answer, but you know my predisposition on the use of
All are supposed to "figure that out."

Direct question avoided, sidestepped, disguised by mis-
direction onto other things.

We have all seen how you make fun of and denigrate others'
*military* service if they disagree with you. One need only
look at your classic "sphincter post" to see the lack of
regard you have for a military radio operator's service to
our country. So there's no reason for others to open themselves
up to your insults.

And how can they avoid it, Jim?

Even those who have agreed with His Putziness have come under his
barrage of abuses.

Let's start with the basics. Who did you vote for in the US
presidential
elections of 2000 and 2004?

Jim...you're asking the lyingest putz on the Internet to honestly
reveal his voting choices?

Seeing that reasonable discourse evaporated long
ago amidst the virtual snowstorm of

all-subjects-are-suitable-for-
posting blog content in here, all that seems to continue is the
usual PCTA "superiority" pejoratives on the person of NCTAs.

There's plenty of reasonable discourse here on a variety of subjects.
But you and Brian exclude yourselves from it by your behavior.

I'll cut Brian some temorary slack here...He had been quite civil
in the last few weeks...For some reason he's back to his old misdeeds.
Perhaps it's just a mild relapse that he'll get over.

In other words, you are receiving "return fire."

You return fire without being fired upon.

I always get a laugh from Lennie's use of military combat jargon,
yet he (a) never served in a live fire zone and (b) lambastes anyone
else who uses such vernacular.

Seeing as you
have "served your country in other ways," you should recognize
such military terms...shouldn't you? :-)

Poor baby. Can't take it, can you?

It seems you are the one who cannot stand reasonable discourse and
simple, direct questions.

Indeed.

Suggestion: Fire up that state-of-the-art Type 7 and "work"

some
contacts. Get on the air. Have fun with ham radio.

I do all those things. Except I've never claimed that the Southgate
Type
7 is "state of the art". Whatever that marketing phrase is supposed

mean.

Try to avoid
"resonable discourse" of the one-way kind by disguised ad
hominems in here...it is tough on conservative morsemen trying
to be oh-so-superior to NCTAs in here.

What *are* you babbling about, Len?

Since you consider "morsemen" to be "conservative", that makes you an
ultraliberal, does it not?

Not to mention that anyone who has an Extra class license is NOT
"oh-so-superior" to anyone...As a matter of fact, most of us have gone
to great lengths to help or accomodate those who are not Extras or have
any radio background.

Being condescending and mean to neophytes, well, that's a
LennieSchtick. Not one sentence of "Here, let me help you" rhetortic
has eminated from the keyboard of Leonard H. Anderson without also
including some mean, deceptive or otherwise deceitful insults with it.

It's just not in him to do.

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old February 16th 05, 10:15 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:

No doubt you have many excuses, Brian. Get your problems
fixed...soon.

Steve, K4YZ

Nurse, heal thyself.

I'm not ill nor injured.

You, however, have a credibilty issue that needs to be repaired.

Telling the truth and distancing yourself from other persons known
to lie and deceive is a good start. (Not that he's been able to figure
out how to "join" us since AOL dropped it's newsgroup reader)

Steve, K4YZ

Old February 17th 05, 12:30 AM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:

No doubt you have many excuses, Brian. Get your problems
fixed...soon.

Steve, K4YZ

Nurse, heal thyself.

I'm not ill nor injured.

There's an ongoing debate about that. Some think both.

You, however, have a credibilty issue that needs to be repaired.

My credit is just fine. Actually, it's exceptional.

Telling the truth and distancing yourself from other persons

known
to lie and deceive is a good start. (Not that he's been able to

figure
out how to "join" us since AOL dropped it's newsgroup reader)

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, perhaps you'd like to mentor Len in the joys of googling?

Old February 17th 05, 02:21 PM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:

No doubt you have many excuses, Brian. Get your problems
fixed...soon.

Steve, K4YZ

Nurse, heal thyself.

I'm not ill nor injured.

There's an ongoing debate about that. Some think both.

There's no debate at all.

Just snide comments from two antagonists who themselves have
serious credibility and ethical issues yet unresolved.

You, however, have a credibilty issue that needs to be

repaired.

My credit is just fine. Actually, it's exceptional.

I am sure your credit is fine. Your credibilty is not.

Telling the truth and distancing yourself from other persons

known
to lie and deceive is a good start. (Not that he's been able to

figure
out how to "join" us since AOL dropped it's newsgroup reader)

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, perhaps you'd like to mentor Len in the joys of googling?

Nope. Things are just fine without him. Long may they last.

Steve, K4YZ

PSK baud rates on HF charlesb Digital 18 September 24th 05 04:34 PM
Ultra low bit rates Paul Rubin Digital 14 June 14th 04 07:52 PM
Ultra low bit rates Paul Rubin Digital 0 June 13th 04 06:01 PM
Parabolic dish gives weak performance increase Uncle Peter Antenna 12 May 14th 04 02:54 AM
PSK baud rates on HF charlesb Digital 0 November 28th 03 03:26 AM