Old January 19th 05, 06:02 AM
Lenof21

In article , Dave Heil
writes:

Oh, this was one of Len's more polite and rational posts, Mike. At
least in this one, I'm not painted as a Nazi.

Tsk. You don't need "paint." You IS.

Posted on 18 Jan 05
Old January 19th 05, 02:41 PM
Mike Coslo

Lenof21 wrote:

In article , Dave Heil
writes:

Oh, this was one of Len's more polite and rational posts, Mike. At
least in this one, I'm not painted as a Nazi.

Tsk. You don't need "paint." You IS.

So you are saying that Dave is a Nazi?

- Mike KB3EIA -

Old January 19th 05, 08:28 PM
Dave Heil

Mike Coslo wrote:

Lenof21 wrote:

In article , Dave Heil
writes:

Oh, this was one of Len's more polite and rational posts, Mike. At
least in this one, I'm not painted as a Nazi.

Tsk. You don't need "paint." You IS.

So you are saying that Dave is a Nazi?

It looks that way to me. Len doesn't play well with others.

Dave K8MN
Old January 19th 05, 09:02 PM
Mike Coslo

Dave Heil wrote:
Mike Coslo wrote:

Lenof21 wrote:

In article , Dave Heil
writes:

Oh, this was one of Len's more polite and rational posts, Mike. At
least in this one, I'm not painted as a Nazi.

Tsk. You don't need "paint." You IS.

So you are saying that Dave is a Nazi?

It looks that way to me. Len doesn't play well with others.

Hmm, some things are not to be said even in jest. I guess Mr. Godwin
just handed you a free lifetime pass.

- Mike KB3EIA -

Old January 20th 05, 02:35 AM
Dave Heil

Mike Coslo wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:
Mike Coslo wrote:

Lenof21 wrote:

In article , Dave Heil
writes:

Oh, this was one of Len's more polite and rational posts, Mike. At
least in this one, I'm not painted as a Nazi.

Tsk. You don't need "paint." You IS.

So you are saying that Dave is a Nazi?

It looks that way to me. Len doesn't play well with others.

Hmm, some things are not to be said even in jest. I guess Mr. Godwin
just handed you a free lifetime pass.

You see, Mike, this is just another occasion in which Len has done the
things he says he never does. To balance things out, he often doesn't
do the things he says he'll do.

Dave K8MN

Old January 20th 05, 12:00 PM
N2EY

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

Dave Heil wrote:
Mike Coslo wrote:

Lenof21 wrote:

In article , Dave Heil

writes:

Oh, this was one of Len's more polite and rational posts, Mike. At
least in this one, I'm not painted as a Nazi.

Tsk. You don't need "paint." You IS.

That was posted on the 60th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz. A
message is in there, someplace.

So you are saying that Dave is a Nazi?

It looks that way to me. Len doesn't play well with others.

Hmm, some things are not to be said even in jest. I guess Mr. Godwin
just handed you a free lifetime pass.

Mike, there's a long history of Len using that sort of imagery when writing
here. Although Len will sometimes use smileys or dismiss it as a joke, it isn't
funny.

As you have experienced yourself, Len considers disagreement with his cherished
views, pointing out his mistakes, or criticizing his behavior here to be an
insult to him personally.

73 de Jim, N2EY
Old January 20th 05, 07:12 PM
Len Over 21

In article , Dave Heil
writes:

Tsk. You don't need "paint." You IS.

So you are saying that Dave is a Nazi?

It looks that way to me. Len doesn't play well with others.

Poop Dave the 1st is "superior" to all others, doesn't have to
"play" with them.

Ave, Imperator

Posted on 20 Jan 05 - Coronation Day
Old January 20th 05, 09:32 PM
Dave Heil

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article , Dave Heil
writes:

Tsk. You don't need "paint." You IS.

So you are saying that Dave is a Nazi?

It looks that way to me. Len doesn't play well with others.

Poop Dave the 1st is "superior" to all others, doesn't have to
"play" with them.

So, in addition to being a Nazi, I'm a "Poop"?

As I said earlier, Len doesn't play well with others.

Ave, Imperator

Posted on 20 Jan 05 - Coronation Day

translation: Len's guy lost.

Dave K8MN

PSK baud rates on HF charlesb Digital 18 September 24th 05 04:34 PM
Ultra low bit rates Paul Rubin Digital 14 June 14th 04 07:52 PM
Ultra low bit rates Paul Rubin Digital 0 June 13th 04 06:01 PM
Parabolic dish gives weak performance increase Uncle Peter Antenna 12 May 14th 04 02:54 AM
PSK baud rates on HF charlesb Digital 0 November 28th 03 03:26 AM