Old April 7th 05, 11:21 PM
Phil Kane

On 4 Apr 2005 15:38:11 -0700, bb wrote:

Actually, we have six operators qualified for that location, and we
work in teams of three (county voice net, inter-hospital voice net,
county-wide packet net) so we'll have plenty of operators.

Now c'mon Phil. I used to write duty schedules, so I know how many
times two teams of three fit into a calendar day. Is this a two-day
ORI?

Not nearly. Our hospitals "play" 8-hour shifts per exercise day,
which works out just nicely. From prior exercises, we find that 4
hours on and four hours off is a no-sweat deal. A lot of it is
sitting around waiting for something to happen. SAC it ain't.

Our portion, we were told last week, was split off into a two-day
state-wide exercise in June. This area doesn't get to play the full
game until TOPOFF-4 which is a couple of years down the road. Maybe
by that time "they" will have ironed out the kinks that this year's
exercise revealed.

No problem - we still get plenty of mini-callouts to deal with, such
as the AMTRAK derailment last Sunday. Our ER didn't know how many
cases would be diverted to us (fortunately the number was zero) so
we were all on standby for two hours.

--
73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane

Old April 7th 05, 11:27 PM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

TOPOFF-3 will be four days. More than ample time for any

one
person to pull more than one "shift" during the exercise,

depending
on
how you're defining "shift".

12 hour shifts: Four (assuming 12 on / 12 off)

8 hour shifts: Six (assuming 8 on / 8 off)

4 hour shifts: Eight (assuming 4 on / 8 off)

Levy your "attack" on Phil. Phil said it was two days, and that he
would be working both days.

There was no attack. Either on you, nor especially on Phil.

Then why did you find it necessary to snip your crappy little comment?

"Always at a deficit for information, aren't you, Brian?"

If I cannot trust the information that the participant provides, then
what can I trust?

YOU, however, were the one making the comments about how many
shifts he was pulling-vs-qualified operators to do it.

That is no reflection on Phil. It is a reflection on the rest on the
amateur community, as I said.

Brian...You CAN pull more than two shifts under ONE of those
formats, couldn't you...??? I sure could, and will. CAP is a
participating agency in this.

Steve, K4YZ

Do provide RRAP an after action report of your heroic CAP

activities.

I don't engage in heroics, Brian. By the book...safe and
responsible. That's how I got through my tour in the USMC with my

tail
intact, that's how I have spent 30+ years in CAP without injury, and
that's how I practice Nursing.

Your behavio[u]r here indicates otherwise.

Now...about your assertion that ARES can't/won't respond to
emergencies...Are you going to provide some validation of that
statement?

Steve, K4YZ

ARES will respond to emergencies as they are able, just like cell
phones may or may not work in an emergency.

----------
OK, below is the information that Phil provided.
----------

It's a two-day exercise, and I can make it both days.

I would guess that you have to pull two shifts because there are

not
enough amateur volunteers.

Actually, we have six operators qualified for that location, and

we
work in teams of three (county voice net, inter-hospital voice

net,
county-wide packet net) so we'll have plenty of operators.

Now c'mon Phil. I used to write duty schedules, so I know how many
times two teams of three fit into a calendar day. Is this a two-day
ORI?

----------

You inform me that it is a four day exercise, or 96 hours. Assuming
12-hour shifts, that is 8 time slots.

Phil and 5 other volunteers are participating, and each "team" is
comprised of three volunteers. That makes two teams. Team A, and Team
B.

Let's put Phil on Team A, and Phil is pulling two shifts.

Day 1, Team A: Day
Team B: Night

Day 2, Team A: Day
Team B: Night

Day 3, Team A: Day (no Phil, team is short handed)
Team B: Night

Day 4, Team A: Day (no Phil, team is short handed)
Team B: Night

Remember, the conditions are that there are only six (6) qualified
operators, so there is a deficit of volunteers unless they are pulling
some 24 hour shifts. We don't know how few or many shifts the other
volunteers will pull.

Sorry, Steve, but thems the numbers. And I would guess that Phil's
group is quite active.

Old April 8th 05, 12:16 AM
Mel A. Nomah

"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

:
: So there are four prime examples of YOU not substantiating YOUR
: claims, thereby proving MY opinions that you are NOT truthful and that
: YOU do not prove YOUR assertions.
:
: Anything else?
:

Well, let's examine the record.......

"VE3SUN / AB6MW Diagnosed With Lung Cancer"

Nice 'shoot from the hip' unsubstantiated claim which you've failed to
prove. (And why are you dragging AB6MW into it? His name isn't Peter
Jennings.)

M.A.N.
--
"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord,
make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it."

Old April 8th 05, 03:43 AM
bb

Phil Kane wrote:
[...]

Decent. You're doing good things.

Old April 8th 05, 08:00 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

TOPOFF-3 will be four days. More than ample time for any

one
person to pull more than one "shift" during the exercise,

depending
on
how you're defining "shift".

12 hour shifts: Four (assuming 12 on / 12 off)

8 hour shifts: Six (assuming 8 on / 8 off)

4 hour shifts: Eight (assuming 4 on / 8 off)

Levy your "attack" on Phil. Phil said it was two days, and that

he
would be working both days.

There was no attack. Either on you, nor especially on Phil.

Then why did you find it necessary to snip your crappy little

comment?

Because there was no "crappy little comment", Brian.

"Always at a deficit for information, aren't you, Brian?"

That's not "crappy", Brian...It's the truth. That YOU don't LIKE
it is one thing...

If I cannot trust the information that the participant provides, then
what can I trust?

Yeah...I guess when RRAP is the ONLY place you get your
"information" from, then you're pretty much at loggerheads as to what
you "know"...

YOU, however, were the one making the comments about how many
shifts he was pulling-vs-qualified operators to do it.

That is no reflection on Phil. It is a reflection on the rest on the
amateur community, as I said.

I didn't say it was a reflection on Phil, Brian.

It's about your own insinuations of why it was "necessary" for
Phil to pull more than one "shift" on this exercise.

Brian...You CAN pull more than two shifts under ONE of

those
formats, couldn't you...??? I sure could, and will. CAP is a
participating agency in this.

Steve, K4YZ

Do provide RRAP an after action report of your heroic CAP

activities.

I don't engage in heroics, Brian. By the book...safe and
responsible. That's how I got through my tour in the USMC with my

tail
intact, that's how I have spent 30+ years in CAP without injury,

and
that's how I practice Nursing.

Your behavio[u]r here indicates otherwise.

My behaviour here has nothing to do with what happens in the
cockpit of an aircraft, Brian.

Now...about your assertion that ARES can't/won't respond to
emergencies...Are you going to provide some validation of that
statement?

ARES will respond to emergencies as they are able, just like cell
phones may or may not work in an emergency.

Then you are acknowledging that your statement was false and
misrepresentitive of ARES' ability to respond...?!?!

----------
[...]

And you have made the assumption that they are working 12 hour
shifts. Your re-arrangement still does not substantiate your other
claims.

And Phil states they "work in teams of three".

He does not state that all three are "on duty" at all times. I've
never been on ANY mission or exercise, USMC, CAP, Red Cross, ARES, etc,
where ALL operators were "on duty" at one time.

Sorry, Brian...Your contentions are still grasping for straws.

Nice try, though.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 8th 05, 08:29 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Kim wrote:
"bb" wrote in message
oups.com...
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

There are several people in here with whom I have

disagreed
and/or
carried on length discussions at opposite ends of the

verbal
see-saw.

Prove it.

Ask Jim, N2EY Ask James Hampton, AA2QA or Kim, W5TIT.

Ask the anon e-mail "attacker?"

Yep...and in this case, we'd be speaking of both of you--if

you'll
think
about it. GRIN

For Brian's benefit: Point made.

I do my best to avoid the mixed fruit. I did post to one that his
comments about Steve's family were dispicable.

Yes you did. And I acknowledged it and thanked you for it.

However, as for the "mixed fruit", sorry, Brian, but you're center
piece of the fruit bowl.

And I reiterate my "point made" statement.

It's the usual, Kim...The entrance of Todd Daugherty and his
following of anonymous lying cowards is the worst of it...They

usually
get weary after being slapped around with truth, however. They

can't
stand being bested.

Todd is Steve's new sparring buddy. I made an early post to Todd

that
his language wouldn't earn him any points here, and then left him
alone. Per usual, Steve cannot NOT reply to him.

Just like you, Brian...I don't tolerate liars. Todd's not "lied"
so much as he's been absolutely assinine, but he's had a couple of
peachs in there too.

Literally. What the Hell are you, Steve, and you, Brian, even

doing
engaging these freaks? Do you notice that no one else (well,

unless
they
are posting under other IDs) of the usual gang is even posting?

Where's
everyone gone? OH, and Brian, I didn't even realize "bb" is you.

Is
that
you, really?

bb is me. I don't engage them, and Steve is as low as I go. I'm

still
trying to find some redeeming quality in him, but he's one marine
that's got his head buried in the sand or "SOMEthing." Hi!

"...head burined in the sand.." Cute, coming from a person who
has a laundry list of patent lies and deceit to his credit in this
forum.

...and who buries his face with anonymous screen names and no
"signature" on his posts...

Yes...that's Brian. He went gutless and won't sign his name to

his
posts. He tried to "disguise" who he was for a while, but just

like
Lennie before him, he slipped up one day and "signed" one of his

"bb"
posts...Got caught lying and STILL won't own up to it.

Billy Beeper is bb, in case Steve can't make the connection. The

spam
in my regular e-mail account has dropped to almost nothing since

using
this throwaway account. Of course, Steve sees something nefarious in
my doing this, yet I have never denied who I am.

And it was pointed out to him that he could sign his real name and
call to the bottom of posts and not risk "spam".

I not only use my real e-mail address, but sign my real name and
real callsign to my posts and don't see 10 pieces of spam make it
through my filters in a week. Never have.

Brian just doesn't want his name associated with his idiotic
assertions and blatant lying.

Too late.

Oh, C'mon now, Kim...You two had a "thing"...!!!! =0

Not even funny.

No...it wasn't, hence the face.

GRIN

Give the board a rest and let these freaks get outta here...

Good idea.

Yeh, Steve, good idea. You've single-handedly found them a new home

on
rrap. Thanks.

Nope. Thier landing here was the doing of Todd, N9OGL who brought
them with him.

Besides, I've been nipping at Brian's heels to own up
to his OTHER assertions, but the little coward won't answer

questions
vis-a-vis his OWN assertions.

Steve set a record for new lies this past week. He questioned a YLs
honor, and then lied about. Then he lied about who objected to it.
Then he lied about lying about it.

And you've still not proved the FIRST assertion, make all the rest
YOUR lies, Brian...Promulgated in a vain hope to hide your own errors.

Sorry...It ain't working.

Meanwhile he's been shooting his mouth off to some of the rra.misc
freaks. I'm suprised none have taken his advice to put bricks

through
windows, slash tires, or terrorize wives.

Who suggested that, Brian? You've uttered similar claims before
but S T I L L have not substantiated that ANYONE in this forum, let
alone me, made that threat.

After all, Steve says that's
been know to happen when a person shoots off their mouth. Right now
they're just making vile comments about Steve's family.

The weak minded take the weak shots.

Kim, nice hearing from you.

bb

Can't even sign your name for a friend. Sheeeesh.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 8th 05, 11:13 PM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

TOPOFF-3 will be four days. More than ample time for

any
one
person to pull more than one "shift" during the exercise,

depending
on
how you're defining "shift".

12 hour shifts: Four (assuming 12 on / 12 off)

8 hour shifts: Six (assuming 8 on / 8 off)

4 hour shifts: Eight (assuming 4 on / 8 off)

Levy your "attack" on Phil. Phil said it was two days, and

that
he
would be working both days.

There was no attack. Either on you, nor especially on Phil.

Then why did you find it necessary to snip your crappy little

comment?

Because there was no "crappy little comment", Brian.

It was.

"Always at a deficit for information, aren't you, Brian?"

That's not "crappy", Brian...It's the truth. That YOU don't

LIKE
it is one thing...

You don't like being called a liar. So stop lying.

If I cannot trust the information that the participant provides,

then
what can I trust?

Yeah...I guess when RRAP is the ONLY place you get your
"information" from, then you're pretty much at loggerheads as to what
you "know"...

I know you're a liar.

YOU, however, were the one making the comments about how

many
shifts he was pulling-vs-qualified operators to do it.

That is no reflection on Phil. It is a reflection on the rest on

the
amateur community, as I said.

I didn't say it was a reflection on Phil, Brian.

It's about your own insinuations of why it was "necessary" for
Phil to pull more than one "shift" on this exercise.

Looks like there are some empty spots in the schedule.

Brian...You CAN pull more than two shifts under ONE of

those
formats, couldn't you...??? I sure could, and will. CAP is

participating agency in this.

Steve, K4YZ

Do provide RRAP an after action report of your heroic CAP

activities.

I don't engage in heroics, Brian. By the book...safe and
responsible. That's how I got through my tour in the USMC with my

tail
intact, that's how I have spent 30+ years in CAP without injury,

and
that's how I practice Nursing.

Your behavio[u]r here indicates otherwise.

My behaviour here has nothing to do with what happens in the
cockpit of an aircraft, Brian.

Then you admit to having multiple personalities?

Now...about your assertion that ARES can't/won't respond to
emergencies...Are you going to provide some validation of that
statement?

ARES will respond to emergencies as they are able, just like cell
phones may or may not work in an emergency.

Then you are acknowledging that your statement was false and
misrepresentitive of ARES' ability to respond...?!?!

No, that isn't what I said. Are you merely a poor reader, or are you
now starting a new lie?

----------
[...]

Re-arrangement??? The 12 hour shift scenario is a Best Case Scenario.
If the shifts were 8 hours, the volunteer deficits would be even
greater.

And Phil states they "work in teams of three".

He does not state that all three are "on duty" at all times.

I've
never been on ANY mission or exercise, USMC, CAP, Red Cross, ARES,

etc,
where ALL operators were "on duty" at one time.

So you were in the "Day Weanie" Marine Corps? Weather and ATC are
24/7. So is Comms. But you, the mighty day weanie marine warrior know
otherwise. Hi, hi!

OK, 8 hour shifts:

Let's put Phil on Team A, and Phil is pulling two shifts.

Day 1, Team A: Day
Team B: Swing
Team C: Mid (deficit of 3)

Day 2, Team A: Day
Team B: Swing
Team nothing: Mid (deficit of 3)

Day 3, Team A: Day (no Phil, deficit of 1)
Team B: Swing
Team C: Mid (deficit of 3)

Day 4, Team A: Day (no Phil, deficit of 1)
Team B: Swing
Team C: Mid (deficit of 3)

Steve, have it your way. It makes the situation worse.

Sorry, Brian...Your contentions are still grasping for straws.

Nice try, though.

Idiot. Would you like me to show you what 6 or 4 hour shifts look
like???

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 8th 05, 11:41 PM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

TOPOFF-3 will be four days. More than ample time for

any
one
person to pull more than one "shift" during the exercise,
depending
on
how you're defining "shift".

12 hour shifts: Four (assuming 12 on / 12 off)

8 hour shifts: Six (assuming 8 on / 8 off)

4 hour shifts: Eight (assuming 4 on / 8 off)

Levy your "attack" on Phil. Phil said it was two days, and

that
he
would be working both days.

There was no attack. Either on you, nor especially on

Phil.

Then why did you find it necessary to snip your crappy little

comment?

Because there was no "crappy little comment", Brian.

It was.

No, there wasn't.

"Always at a deficit for information, aren't you, Brian?"

That's not "crappy", Brian...It's the truth. That YOU don't

LIKE
it is one thing...

You don't like being called a liar. So stop lying.

I'm not lying, Brian.

If I cannot trust the information that the participant provides,

then
what can I trust?

Yeah...I guess when RRAP is the ONLY place you get your
"information" from, then you're pretty much at loggerheads as to

what
you "know"...

I know you're a liar.

You SAY I'm a liar, but I've PROVED that you are.

YOU, however, were the one making the comments about how

many
shifts he was pulling-vs-qualified operators to do it.

That is no reflection on Phil. It is a reflection on the rest on

the
amateur community, as I said.

I didn't say it was a reflection on Phil, Brian.

It's about your own insinuations of why it was "necessary" for
Phil to pull more than one "shift" on this exercise.

Looks like there are some empty spots in the schedule.

Not from here. Especially if they have 6 people to cover a 48
hour period that they are participating...

And you STILL have not shown me ONE instance where ARES has failed
to respond to ANY incident when asked to do so.

My behaviour here has nothing to do with what happens in the
cockpit of an aircraft, Brian.

Then you admit to having multiple personalities?

Nice stretch, Brian.

Now...about your assertion that ARES can't/won't respond

emergencies...Are you going to provide some validation of that
statement?

ARES will respond to emergencies as they are able, just like cell
phones may or may not work in an emergency.

Then you are acknowledging that your statement was false and
misrepresentitive of ARES' ability to respond...?!?!

No, that isn't what I said. Are you merely a poor reader, or are you
now starting a new lie?

What lie? And yes it IS what YOU said, Brian. Word for word.
Not a period or comma was dropped.

And you have made the assumption that they are working 12 hour
shifts. Your re-arrangement still does not substantiate your other
claims.

Re-arrangement??? The 12 hour shift scenario is a Best Case

Scenario.
If the shifts were 8 hours, the volunteer deficits would be even
greater.

"Best case" for whom? Best case ONLY to support YOUR contention of
a volunteer deficit IF and ONLY IF you assume that each
volunteer only participates once in an exercise.

And Phil states they "work in teams of three".

He does not state that all three are "on duty" at all times.

I've
never been on ANY mission or exercise, USMC, CAP, Red Cross, ARES,

etc,
where ALL operators were "on duty" at one time.

So you were in the "Day Weanie" Marine Corps? Weather and ATC are
24/7. So is Comms. But you, the mighty day weanie marine warrior

know
otherwise. Hi, hi!

"Day Weanie"..?!?! You're stretching again, Brian.

OK, 8 hour shifts:

Let's put Phil on Team A, and Phil is pulling two shifts.

Day 1, Team A: Day
Team B: Swing
Team C: Mid (deficit of 3)

Day 2, Team A: Day
Team B: Swing
Team nothing: Mid (deficit of 3)

Day 3, Team A: Day (no Phil, deficit of 1)
Team B: Swing
Team C: Mid (deficit of 3)

Day 4, Team A: Day (no Phil, deficit of 1)
Team B: Swing
Team C: Mid (deficit of 3)

Steve, have it your way. It makes the situation worse.

No, it doesn't. You can still cover all operating periods with
staff. I doubt you were ever a supervisor in the USAF, Brain, from
your "all hands on duty now" contention.

Sorry, Brian...Your contentions are still grasping for straws.

Nice try, though.

Idiot. Would you like me to show you what 6 or 4 hour shifts look
like???

Brian, six people for a 48 hour period is thin, but adequate.
Sorry you don't agree, but then it appears you don't have the
supervisory skills to make it work.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 10th 05, 07:20 PM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Kim wrote:
"bb" wrote in message
oups.com...
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

There are several people in here with whom I have
disagreed
and/or
carried on length discussions at opposite ends of the

verbal
see-saw.

Prove it.

Ask Jim, N2EY Ask James Hampton, AA2QA or Kim, W5TIT.

Ask the anon e-mail "attacker?"

Yep...and in this case, we'd be speaking of both of you--if

you'll
think
about it. GRIN

For Brian's benefit: Point made.

I do my best to avoid the mixed fruit. I did post to one that his
comments about Steve's family were dispicable.

Yes you did. And I acknowledged it and thanked you for it.

Don't thank me for being decent.

However, as for the "mixed fruit", sorry, Brian, but you're

center
piece of the fruit bowl.

Wrong.

And I reiterate my "point made" statement.

Then do so; don't just say you did.

It's the usual, Kim...The entrance of Todd Daugherty and his
following of anonymous lying cowards is the worst of it...They

usually
get weary after being slapped around with truth, however. They

can't
stand being bested.

Todd is Steve's new sparring buddy. I made an early post to Todd

that
his language wouldn't earn him any points here, and then left him
alone. Per usual, Steve cannot NOT reply to him.

Just like you, Brian...I don't tolerate liars.

I tolerate you most of the time.

Todd's not "lied"
so much as he's been absolutely assinine, but he's had a couple of
peachs in there too.

You're bananas.

[...]

I have no patents nor are any pending. Would that be lie #9?

...and who buries his face with anonymous screen names and no
"signature" on his posts...

We know too much about you.

[...]

Yet Steve does want his name associated with his idiotic assertions and
blatant lying.

Oh, C'mon now, Kim...You two had a "thing"...!!!! =0

Not even funny.

No...it wasn't, hence the face.

What face? Which face? How many do you have?

GRIN

Give the board a rest and let these freaks get outta here...

Good idea.

Yeh, Steve, good idea. You've single-handedly found them a new

home
on
rrap. Thanks.

Nope. Thier landing here was the doing of Todd, N9OGL who

brought
them with him.

Hasn't Jim warned you enough? Why do I always have to do Jim's job
where you're concerned?

Besides, I've been nipping at Brian's heels to own up
to his OTHER assertions, but the little coward won't answer

questions
vis-a-vis his OWN assertions.

Steve set a record for new lies this past week. He questioned a

YLs
honor, and then lied about. Then he lied about who objected to it.
Then he lied about lying about it.

And you've still not proved the FIRST assertion, make all the

rest
YOUR lies, Brian...Promulgated in a vain hope to hide your own

errors.

Sorry...It ain't working.

You made the assertion. Why would I have to prove your assertion?

Meanwhile he's been shooting his mouth off to some of the rra.misc
freaks. I'm suprised none have taken his advice to put bricks

through
windows, slash tires, or terrorize wives.

Who suggested that, Brian? You've uttered similar claims before
but S T I L L have not substantiated that ANYONE in this forum, let
alone me, made that threat.

Again, you made those assertions. Why do I have to substantiate your
assertions? I'm not in the business of sorting out your inuendos,
lies, and veiled threats, from the times you just might be telling the
truth. Not my yob, man.

After all, Steve says that's
been know to happen when a person shoots off their mouth. Right

now
they're just making vile comments about Steve's family.

The weak minded take the weak shots.

And the big mouth becomes the target. Just as you predicted.

Kim, nice hearing from you.

bb

Can't even sign your name for a friend. Sheeeesh.

Steve, K4YZ

I have no digital signature capability at this time.

bb

Old April 10th 05, 07:46 PM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

[...]

Yes, there was.

"Always at a deficit for information, aren't you, Brian?"

That's not "crappy", Brian...It's the truth. That YOU don't

LIKE
it is one thing...

You don't like being called a liar. So stop lying.

I'm not lying, Brian.

Lie #10 this week?

If I cannot trust the information that the participant

provides,
then
what can I trust?

Yeah...I guess when RRAP is the ONLY place you get your
"information" from, then you're pretty much at loggerheads as to

what
you "know"...

I know you're a liar.

You SAY I'm a liar, but I've PROVED that you are.

You've proven your self to be a liar this past week, and many many
times previously.

YOU, however, were the one making the comments about how

many
shifts he was pulling-vs-qualified operators to do it.

That is no reflection on Phil. It is a reflection on the rest

on
the
amateur community, as I said.

I didn't say it was a reflection on Phil, Brian.

It's about your own insinuations of why it was "necessary"

for
Phil to pull more than one "shift" on this exercise.

Looks like there are some empty spots in the schedule.

Not from here.

Did you fill them in?

Especially if they have 6 people to cover a 48
hour period that they are participating...

Correction. Two teams of 3 people each.

And you STILL have not shown me ONE instance where ARES has

failed
to respond to ANY incident when asked to do so.

I've showed one instance where one volunteer is overextended. Are you
the only overextended volunteer in the ARS?

My behaviour here has nothing to do with what happens in the
cockpit of an aircraft, Brian.

Then you admit to having multiple personalities?

Nice stretch, Brian.

Not a stretch. When ATC fumbles a phonetic or pressure atlitude, do
you key the mic and keep repeating "LIAR, LIAR, LIAR?"

That's the Steve Robeson in RRAP. Introduce us to the Steve Robeson,
CAP Ace sometime.

Now...about your assertion that ARES can't/won't respond

emergencies...Are you going to provide some validation of

that
statement?

ARES will respond to emergencies as they are able, just like

cell
phones may or may not work in an emergency.

Then you are acknowledging that your statement was false and
misrepresentitive of ARES' ability to respond...?!?!

No, that isn't what I said. Are you merely a poor reader, or are

you
now starting a new lie?

What lie? And yes it IS what YOU said, Brian. Word for word.
Not a period or comma was dropped.

Lie #11?

And you have made the assumption that they are working 12

hour
shifts. Your re-arrangement still does not substantiate your

other
claims.

Re-arrangement??? The 12 hour shift scenario is a Best Case

Scenario.
If the shifts were 8 hours, the volunteer deficits would be even
greater.

"Best case" for whom?

For covering all of the shifts.

Best case ONLY to support YOUR contention of
a volunteer deficit IF and ONLY IF you assume that each
volunteer only participates once in an exercise.

Phil acknowledged that he is participating twice. You acknowledged
that it is a 96 hour exercise. I provided a best case scenario where
only two 12 hour shifts in the four day period had a deficit of one
volunteer each. Thems the facts.

And Phil states they "work in teams of three".

He does not state that all three are "on duty" at all times.

I've
never been on ANY mission or exercise, USMC, CAP, Red Cross,

ARES,
etc,
where ALL operators were "on duty" at one time.

So you were in the "Day Weanie" Marine Corps? Weather and ATC are
24/7. So is Comms. But you, the mighty day weanie marine warrior

know
otherwise. Hi, hi!

"Day Weanie"..?!?! You're stretching again, Brian.

Support guys like you.

People who are not in operations, don't have to keep it going 24/7.

OK, 8 hour shifts:

Let's put Phil on Team A, and Phil is pulling two shifts.

Day 1, Team A: Day
Team B: Swing
Team C: Mid (deficit of 3)

Day 2, Team A: Day
Team B: Swing
Team nothing: Mid (deficit of 3)

Day 3, Team A: Day (no Phil, deficit of 1)
Team B: Swing
Team C: Mid (deficit of 3)

Day 4, Team A: Day (no Phil, deficit of 1)
Team B: Swing
Team C: Mid (deficit of 3)

Steve, have it your way. It makes the situation worse.

No, it doesn't. You can still cover all operating periods with
staff. I doubt you were ever a supervisor in the USAF, Brain, from
your "all hands on duty now" contention.

Hi! Hi, hi, hi!!!

Were you a reservist?

Sorry, Brian...Your contentions are still grasping for

straws.

Nice try, though.

Idiot. Would you like me to show you what 6 or 4 hour shifts look
like???

Brian, six people for a 48 hour period is thin, but adequate.

Inadequate for the 96 hour period that you specified, and the "team of
3" requirement that Phil specified.

Them's the facts.

Sorry you don't agree, but then it appears you don't have the
supervisory skills to make it work.

Steve, K4YZ

The supervisor fills in when there are a lack of personnel. But you
didn't see much of that in the USMC, didja, ya Day-Weanie Marine.

Look, it's a new week and I'm in a good mood. Just got back from a
great scout camping trip. Wx was perfect, invigorating hike, gourmet
chicken in a foil pack dinner last night, must not have snored too much
last night because my throat isn't sore.

Just admit to your lies, say you're sorry, and begin this week with a
fresh start. The truth will set you free.

U.S. Morse Code Solution-Maybe? Dr. Daffodil Swain Policy 67 March 2nd 05 04:48 AM
a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
Israel - government approves bill proposal legalizing Arutz 7 Mike Terry Shortwave 10 January 5th 04 03:10 AM
One World Government: Its Time Has Arrived Keke Goldfeller Shortwave 4 October 11th 03 06:45 PM