Old June 17th 05, 09:13 AM
K4YZ

From: Michael Coslo on Thurs 16 Jun 2005 12:52
wrote:

You'd like it if we younger folks took orders from you, but we won't.
Deal with it, Len.

Tsk. Jimmie sounds all upset. Nobody is telling him any "orders."

And once again, for the billionth time, Lennie Anderson uses
diminutives where no diminutive was used against him.

Leonard H Anderson is a known chronic liar.

Not to worry. Those who've never served in the military won't
get bothered about taking orders.

Why? Do you think you have some manifest destiny to give them?

Remember: You can't say "first personal" in here. That sort of
talk is CB trash and CBers are supposed to be the evil scourges
of radio, satan's henchmen on earth...

Nope.

Not anymore.

We have Lennie Anderson for that.

But, "5 watts of power" can WORK THE WORLD!!!

Yes it can. Been there. Done that.

But you weren't/didn't.

The way many cb radios were used was in clear violation of the
Communications Act and FCC regulations.

Riiiiight you are Mr. Noblestoneofall...all CBers are dastard
souless lawbreakers and should all be taken out and shot.

Now you're accusing Jim of lying? Or breaking federal law?

What sort of antennas do *you* have, Len?

Two. But the number of covenants against them are only one and
that one was issued by the FAA.

Unless it was a TV dish and a small discone, I say you're a liar.

How many children have you parented, Len?

Ah! The Master Pediatrician accuses!

Again, no answer. Usual spindance.

Loves to petition then FCC to enact an age limit for kids to
licensees, but has no practical experience in raising kids.

Usual "Do As I Say Not Do As I Do" rhetoric.

This NG is about amateur radio, Len. Something you are not a part of.

This newsgroup is about AMATEUR RADIO POLICY, Jimmie, NOT pediatrics
or How To Raise Kids. So far, we have to assume YOU ARE NOT A
PART OF THAT.

So you're old, Len. Big deal. You grunt and grumble, rant and rave more
than anyone here.

No, I don't. :-)

If we can celebrate those who *DO* things instead of simply consume
things, we might reverse that trend.

That has been going on in nearly all technological endeavors
for as long as I can remember. The DO-ers are celebrated.

Yep - like the hams who pioneered HF radio in 1923...

Woweee! Like they got TOSSED OUT of MF and had to go where
wavelengths were shorter than 200 meters...by ACT OF LAW!!!!

Some "pioneering!!!" The first of the "homeless" in radio and
now you say they were "pioneers?!?" Geez, talk about
rationalizations!!!

You mean like the person who posts their military and work experience
over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
again,

oops, you missed one, Jim!

Awwwwwwww! You poor guys, never worked the Big Leagues of radio?

As if YOU did...

Other than one tour of duty at an HF Army station in the 50's,
you've not cited the callsign of a single "big league" station.

Not one.

Well, somebody in here used to say (in a bad paraphrase), "It ain't
braggin' if ya done it!"

So then you're bragging. We knew that.

I did it. I ain't braggin.

No you didn't. Yes you are.

Or the person who says "I'm going for Extra right out of the box", but as of
5 years, 5 months and 27 days hasn't done so?

Tsk, tsk. No Holy Vows were taken in the writing of that.

Don't worry, Lennie.

All though you'll never admit it, WE have come to know that your
word, written or otherwise, is untrustworthy.

You've proven it over and over.

I can't be "ex-communicated." I'm still communicating...

On a cellphone or CB, maybe.

"Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Hams pioneer radio in 1923!"

Run right out and buy a copy for a dime from the newsboy!

All of "us" do things with real radios in 2005 every day.

You don't.

Sucks to be you, Lennie.

And you've never answered my question: Why do you continue to lie
in open, public forum when you know that your every word is being
archived?

Steve, K4YZ

Old June 17th 05, 12:47 PM

From: Michael Coslo on Thurs 16 Jun 2005 12:52
From: Mike Coslo on May 29, 9:57 pm
wrote:
Mike Coslo wrote:
Many people lament that there is not enough interest
in Ham radio by young people.
Agreed - but how much would be enough?
Dunno. I personally agree somewhat with Brian K's assertion that the
absolute number of Hams could indeed drop without serious problems.

On the other hand, I believe that we should have a good mix of ages.

Younger hobbyists have to be there to "take orders" from the
older ones? :-)

You'd like it if we younger folks took orders from you,
but we won't.
Deal with it, Len.

Tsk.

TS, Len. You're not in charge. Deal with it.

Jimmie sounds all upset.

Not me. You're the one SHOUTING and getting all worked up.

Nobody is telling him any "orders."

You'd like it if we younger folks took orders from you,
but we won't. Deal with it, Len.

Some of us were using computers back in the punchcard and
paper-tape
days.

Yeah, like me! Ancient IBM mainframes that took up an entire room in
the late '70s. First personal size computer was the venerable Trash-80
with a tape drive around 1981. First computer hooked to a modem was a
C-64 a few years later. Got a number of the Commodore Amigas. Had a
A500, an A2000,A3000, and an A4000. Got the Macs starting with a II-CX,
then to a 7100, 7500, G3, G4, and now a G5. PC's from the 286, 386 PS2,
Several laptops, and some HP Pavilions at home.

Woweee! Keep that consumer market afloat with buy, buy, buy...

I remember the 110 baud acoustic modems to connect to the '370
system at Uni-Coll.

Ever BUILD your own PC, Michael? Like etch the PC, drill
them
holes, solder them pins, PROGRAM the monitor ROM? No? Tsk.

Ever DESIGN and BUILD an HF amateur radio transceiver, Len? Not from
someone else's plans, but from your own design?

Didn't think so.

Remember: You can't say "first personal" in here.

What's wrong with "name"?

To get an HF transceiver in their vehicles, both young and
old could buy a set of transceiver, antenna, microphone for
under $200 from Sears, K-Mart, Wall-Mart, etc. in the
morning and have it installed and working in the afternoon.

And it had a few channels, one mode and 5 watts of power at most.

23 or 40 channels is "few?"

Compared to the frequencies any radio amateur can use, it's
very few.

In an urban area of 10 million+,
yes, too few. :-)

Too many, given how they were and are used...

But, "5 watts of power" can WORK THE WORLD!!! :-)

On the right frequencies, with the right mode and a skilled
operator. You wouldn't know about any of that, Len.

Only 5 Watts of RF output?

No. Input.

Nay, see the General Radiotelephone
CB manufactured by the thousands here in beautiful uptown
Burbank.

Did you work there, Len?

35 Watts out with the "modification" clearly spelled
out in the instruction manual! :-)

Seems like you endorse that sort of thing. Says volumes about
your character, Len.

The way many cb radios were used was in clear violation of
the Communications Act and FCC regulations.

Riiiiight you are Mr. Noblestoneofall...

Who?

all CBers are dastard
souless lawbreakers and should all be taken out and shot.

No, they should just follow the rules.

Using radio to avoid compliance with the law (such as speed
limits) is a violation of the Communications Act.

Failure to properly identify is a violation of FCC rules.

Modification of equipment to unauthorized levels of power
is a violation of FCC rules.

All the righteous, noble, "federally authorized" hams deserve
a lifetime of respect and admiration for being scrupulously
honest with everything!

Would you rather that hams followed Part 97 the way cb users follow
Part 95?

Real technicians don't look up pinouts either! ;^)

Oh? You "KNOW" every single tube, transistor, IC pinout by heart?

If you do, you're ten kinds of dum**** braggart, Michael.

Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, Len.

What sort of antennas do *you* have, Len?

Two. But the number of covenants against them are only one and
that one was issued by the FAA. :-)

How many children have you parented, Len?

Ah! The Master Pediatrician accuses! :-)

How many, Len?

Last time I looked, NO ONE in ANY discipline of electronics was
required to be a parent in order to work in that field! :-)

But *you* have asked FCC to exclude everyone under the age
of 14 years from any class of amateur radio license. Without
*any* example of problems caused by the licensing of young
people as radio amateurs.

So it's relevant to ask what experience you have as a parent.
It's clear you have none, and are trying to divert attention
from that fact.

Would you accept an MD's signed test paper on sperm count? :-)

There's much more to parenting than biology, Len. But you
wouldn't know that.

HOW MANY CHILDREN AS JIMMIE MICCOLIS "PARENTED?"

"You cannot answer a question with another question" - Len Anderson

It's not about me, Len. I'm not the one asked FCC to exclude everyone
under the age of 14 years from any class of amateur radio license,
without *any* example of problems caused by the licensing of young
people as radio amateurs. *You* are.

So far, we've not heard any answer in public...

Not from you.

and are not likely to.

It's not about me. I'm not the one asked FCC to exclude everyone under
the age of 14 years from any class of amateur radio license, without
*any* example of problems caused by the licensing of young people as
radio amateurs. *You* are.

Besides, what level of parenting would you respect? From
your behavior here, it's clear it wouldn't matter how
many children I'd parented or what they accomplished. You'd
find a way to make fun of them. It's what you do - we've
seen it plenty of times.

This NG is about amateur radio, Len. Something you are not a part of.

This newsgroup is about AMATEUR RADIO POLICY, Jimmie, NOT
pediatrics or How To Raise Kids.

You have asked FCC to exclude everyone under the age of 14 years from
any class of amateur radio license, without *any* example of problems
caused by the licensing of young people as radio amateurs. Yet you have
no apparent experience as a parent. Tsk.

So you're old, Len. Big deal. You grunt and grumble,
rant and rave more than anyone here.

No, I don't. :-)

Maybe John Smith does more these past few days...

Maybe you and he are one and the same.

If we can celebrate those who *DO* things instead of simply consume
things, we might reverse that trend.

That has been going on in nearly all technological endeavors
for as long as I can remember. The DO-ers are celebrated.

Yep - like the hams who pioneered HF radio in 1923...

Woweee! Like they got TOSSED OUT of MF and had to go where
wavelengths were shorter than 200 meters...by ACT OF LAW!!!!

The "professional experts" thought those frequencies were
useless - that's why amateurs got them.

You mean like the person who posts their military and work experience
over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
again,

oops, you missed one, Jim!

You're right, Mike.

You mean like the person who posts their military and work experience
over and over and over and over and over and
over and over and over and over and over and over and over
and over and over and over and over and over and over and
over and over and over and over and over and over and over
and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
and over and over and over and over and
over and over and over and over and over and over and over
and over and over and over and over and over and over and
over and over and over and over and over and over and over
and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
again,

in a failed attempt to win the
praise and admiration of others, even though it has nothing to do with
amateur radio?

Tsk, tsk. That's a perfect description of

Len Anderson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or the person who says "I'm going for Extra right out of the box", but as of
5 years, 5 months and 27 days hasn't done so?

Tsk, tsk. No Holy Vows were taken in the writing of that. :-)

You haven't done it.

Or the person who talks endlessly about their supposed technical knowledge
prowess but cannot show a single home-made amateur-radio-related project
or practical article?

Woweeee!!! "Radio manufacturer" Jimmie shows ONE picture of a tube
rig "designed" and built in the 1990s? :-)

More than what you've done.

Fabulous...that's even better than the 30-year-old crib from
Superior
Electric on autotransformers "published" in the Electric Radio
webzine!

Who did that? Not me.

Old June 17th 05, 02:51 PM
Michael Coslo

From: Michael Coslo on Thurs 16 Jun 2005 12:52

From: Mike Coslo on May 29, 9:57 pm

wrote:

Mike Coslo wrote:

Many people lament that there is not enough interest
in Ham radio by young people.

Agreed - but how much would be enough?

Dunno. I personally agree somewhat with Brian K's assertion that the
absolute number of Hams could indeed drop without serious problems.

On the other hand, I believe that we should have a good mix of ages.

Younger hobbyists have to be there to "take orders" from the
older ones? :-)

You'd like it if we younger folks took orders from you, but we won't.
Deal with it, Len.

Tsk. Jimmie sounds all upset. Nobody is telling him any "orders."

Not to worry. Those who've never served in the military won't
get bothered about taking orders.

However, "radio manufacturers" very much need to take orders. As
many as they can handle! :-)

Jimmie said he was a "radio manufacturer." Better give him an
order right now, keep him solvent. [or was that "soylent...?"]

Some of us were using computers back in the punchcard and paper-tape
days.

Yeah, like me! Ancient IBM mainframes that took up an entire room in
the late '70s. First personal size computer was the venerable Trash-80
with a tape drive around 1981. First computer hooked to a modem was a
C-64 a few years later. Got a number of the Commodore Amigas. Had a
A500, an A2000,A3000, and an A4000. Got the Macs starting with a II-CX,
then to a 7100, 7500, G3, G4, and now a G5. PC's from the 286, 386 PS2,
Several laptops, and some HP Pavilions at home.

Woweee! Keep that consumer market afloat with buy, buy, buy...

Ever BUILD your own PC, Michael? Like etch the PC, drill them
holes, solder them pins, PROGRAM the monitor ROM? No? Tsk.

Yes! Not as a PC, but I have designed boards, taken the artwork through
the photo stages, sensitized and exposed the boards, etched them and put
'em together. Professionally. I've programmed ROM's also, though not often.

Remember: You can't say "first personal" in here. That sort of
talk is CB trash and CBers are supposed to be the evil scourges
of radio, satan's henchmen on earth...

Dunnno about the CB trash angle, but I'll say "My name is..... I
wonder, is there a "first impersonal?" 8^)

I've been around computers a while, despite diatribes to the contrary .

Tsk, tsk. When I was young we carved our own ICs out of wood....

hehe.

To get an HF transceiver in their vehicles, both young and
old could buy a set of transceiver, antenna, microphone for
under $200 from Sears, K-Mart, Wall-Mart, etc. in the
morning and have it installed and working in the afternoon.

And it had a few channels, one mode and 5 watts of power at most.

23 or 40 channels is "few?" In an urban area of 10 million+,
yes, too few. :-)

But, "5 watts of power" can WORK THE WORLD!!! :-)

Sometimes! I recall a PSK31 exchange with a fellow from Australia.
That's just about as far as you can go without coming back.

Only 5 Watts of RF output? Nay, see the General Radiotelephone
CB manufactured by the thousands here in beautiful uptown
Burbank. 35 Watts out with the "modification" clearly spelled
out in the instruction manual! :-)

The way many cb radios were used was in clear violation of the
Communications Act and FCC regulations.

Riiiiight you are Mr. Noblestoneofall...all CBers are dastard
souless lawbreakers and should all be taken out and shot.

You talkin to *me*?

All the righteous, noble, "federally authorized" hams deserve
a lifetime of respect and admiration for being scrupulously
honest with everything!

My experience has been that it must be a small "somewhat" indeed!

Is there some rule that "real electronikers" can't use reference material?

With ham radio among the mighty macho morsemen, ALL you need is
morsemanship. That's enough.

"Morse gets through when everything else will..." B. Burke, 2004

Real technicians don't look up pinouts either! ;^)

Oh? You "KNOW" every single tube, transistor, IC pinout by heart?

If you do, you're ten kinds of dum**** braggart, Michael.

You have chided me in the past for not *getting* a sarcasm in a post.

Consider yourself chided.

What sort of antennas do *you* have, Len?

Two. But the number of covenants against them are only one and
that one was issued by the FAA. :-)

How many children have you parented, Len?

Ah! The Master Pediatrician accuses! :-)

Last time I looked, NO ONE in ANY discipline of electronics was
required to be a parent in order to work in that field! :-)

Would you accept an MD's signed test paper on sperm count? :-)

HOW MANY CHILDREN AS JIMMIE MICCOLIS "PARENTED?"

So far, we've not heard any answer in public...and are not likely
to. Jimmie wishes to be dominatrix here?

[...]

Necessity is the mother of invention - and innovation.

You mean like the person who posts their military and work experience
over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
again,

oops, you missed one, Jim!

Awwwwwwww! You poor guys, never worked the Big Leagues of radio?

Never particularly wanted to! ;^)

- Mike KB3EIA -

Old June 18th 05, 01:47 AM

Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:
wrote:

Ever DESIGN and BUILD an HF amateur radio transceiver, Len?
Not from
someone else's plans, but from your own design?

Didn't think so.

Lennieboy couldn't even build one from someone eles's plans.

That claim is not necessarily correct. Maybe Len could, maybe he
couldn't. All we know for sure is that he hasn't. (If he had,
we'd never hear the end of it).

All the righteous, noble, "federally authorized"
hams deserve
a lifetime of respect and admiration for being scrupulously
honest with everything!

Would you rather that hams followed Part 97 the way cb users follow Part 95?

Seems Lennieboy scoffs at those who go by the rules, that
speaks volumns about him I would say.

He does seem to have trouble with certain radio regulations.
For example, there was a long series of diatribes from Len
about how ITU-R wasn't really a "treaty". Len also claimed
that all hams could legally operate with licenses that were expired but
in the grace period. Wrong, of course. He's also
claimed that Novices and Advanceds will have to retest to
retain their privileges - also wrong, their licenses can be
renewed and modified indefinitely; FCC just isn't issuing new
licenses of those classes.

Len will go on and on about how awful ham radio, and many hams,
are - accorcding to him. But you will never see a single
negative word from him about cb radio. Not one. You'd think
cb was an absolute paragon of rules compliance and a model
of an orderly radio service, if Len was your source of info.

Seems he is jealous since hams are 'federally
authorized' to use the ham bands

Sure seems that way!

and he can't become a member of the fraternity.

Why not? He can get a license just like anyone else. All
it takes is passing the required tests. Heck, the
Technician has not required a code test for 14+ years, and
5 years ago its written test requirements were cut almost
in half. And it gives all amateur radio operating privileges
above 50 MHz.

It's not about me, Len. I'm not the one asked FCC to exclude everyone
under the age of 14 years from any class of amateur radio
license,
without *any* example of problems caused by the licensing of young people as radio amateurs. *You* are.

Just about any 14 year old or younger would make a better ham
than
Lennieboy. Many already have, but poor Lennieboy can't make the grade.
That is why he doesn't want 14 year olds getting a license, it makes him look bad.

Maybe. It sure does seem to burn Len's toast that some of us were
hams before age 14.

73 de Jim, N2EY

Old June 18th 05, 04:22 AM

From: Michael Coslo on Jun 17, 9:51 am

From: Michael Coslo on Thurs 16 Jun 2005 12:52
From: Mike Coslo on May 29, 9:57 pm
wrote:
Mike Coslo wrote:

Many people lament that there is not enough interest
in Ham radio by young people.

Awwww...ya gotta be kidding! :-)

You mean all those young people today aren't wanting to study
morsemanship and beep to other lands? Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Wow! "Not" having one's OWN RADIO STATION! They don't know
what they are missing...[koff, koff, choke, BWAHAH... ]

[tsk, you still didn't see where you wrote "first personal?" :-) ]

Woweee! Keep that consumer market afloat with buy, buy, buy...

Ever BUILD your own PC, Michael? Like etch the PC, drill them
holes, solder them pins, PROGRAM the monitor ROM? No? Tsk.

Yes! Not as a PC, but I have designed boards, taken the artwork through
the photo stages, sensitized and exposed the boards, etched them and put
'em together. Professionally. I've programmed ROM's also, though not often.

Sorry, that won't do under the newsgroup rules. The ONLY way to
prove that is to have your own web page with pictures, hopefully
including "admiring neighbors" gushing over those might doings...

I've been around computers a while, despite diatribes to the contrary .

Tsk, tsk. When I was young we carved our own ICs out of wood....

hehe.

BREAKTHROUGH! A PCTA with some sense of humor! :-)

To get an HF transceiver in their vehicles, both young and
old could buy a set of transceiver, antenna, microphone for
under $200 from Sears, K-Mart, Wall-Mart, etc. in the
morning and have it installed and working in the afternoon.

And it had a few channels, one mode and 5 watts of power at most.

23 or 40 channels is "few?" In an urban area of 10 million+,
yes, too few. :-)

But, "5 watts of power" can WORK THE WORLD!!! :-)

Sometimes! I recall a PSK31 exchange with a fellow from Australia.
That's just about as far as you can go without coming back.

Not quite. A few Watts to the Sea of Tranquility...over a 250
thousand mile path would do... :-)

Riiiiight you are Mr. Noblestoneofall...all CBers are dastard
souless lawbreakers and should all be taken out and shot.

You talkin to *me*?

No, was talkin' to Robert DeNiro. Taxi anyone? Where Jodie?

Actually, it's hard to tell PCTAs apart nowadays. Their mantras
are practically in harmony..."preserve the status quo as much as
possible"..."obey the LAW and TAKE that REQUIRED code test!!" (as
if the law cannot ever be changed)..."I didn't like CW until I HAD
to learn it to get a license and then found it 'fun'!" (as if all
would find it 'fun' if they tried to do so)."

Real technicians don't look up pinouts either! ;^)

Oh? You "KNOW" every single tube, transistor, IC pinout by heart?

If you do, you're ten kinds of dum**** braggart, Michael.

You have chided me in the past for not *getting* a sarcasm in a post.

Consider yourself chided.

No huhu. As I said, all PCTAs sound alike nowadays and so few have
either a sense of today's reality or of humor.

Then again, there was one in here last year who was bragging
all over the place about ballooning to "the edge of space"
and seemed to want all kinds of 'congratulations' for that
achievement before ever doing a thing about it.

I digress. Sorry. :-)

Yep - like the hams who pioneered HF radio in 1923...

Woweee! Like they got TOSSED OUT of MF and had to go where
wavelengths were shorter than 200 meters...by ACT OF LAW!!!!

Some "pioneering!!!" The first of the "homeless" in radio and
now you say they were "pioneers?!?" Geez, talk about
rationalizations!!!

Necessity is the mother of invention - and innovation.

What "invention?" Two experimenters tried out radio for the
first time in 1896. That's 27 years prior, over a generation.

"Innovation?" What was to "innovate" with spark transmitters
that had already been designed many different ways?

Awwwwwwww! You poor guys, never worked the Big Leagues of radio?

Never particularly wanted to! ;^)

You should have tried it even if you hadn't wanted to...you might
have found it to be FUN! :-)

Tsk, tsk, tsk. That was called "serving one's country" in the
military. Three dozen high-power HF transmitters to be in charge
of each shift. OPERATING them. ["dipping the plate, peaking the
grid" during QSYs, just like the boat-anchor folks do today, 52
years later!]

Jimmie no like that. Jimmie say that OLD. Tsk. Jimmie never do
dat.

Kellie no like that. Kellie say dat just "meter reading." Kellie
never do dat.

Stevie weavie, da worsie nursie no like that. He say ALL LIES!
Stebie never do dat.

Buzzie Wuzzie, from da TV fiction outer-space shows, no like dat.
Buzzie never do dat.

All PCTA mad about dat. Poor PCTA. Too much beeping.

NCTA change law. Bye-bye beeping test.

Old June 18th 05, 04:23 AM

From: Leo on Jun 17, 5:46 pm

From: Michael Coslo on Thurs 16 Jun 2005 12:52
From: Mike Coslo on May 29, 9:57 pm
wrote:
Mike Coslo wrote:

So you're old, Len. Big deal. You grunt and grumble,
rant and rave more than anyone here.

No, I don't. :-)

Maybe John Smith does more these past few days...

Maybe you and he are one and the same.

Oh oh. The "Everybody might be somebody else" thing again.....

Jimmie is into his paranoid phase again. Tsk, tsk.

Too much exposure to beeping is what causes it.

We're down to two degrees of seperation!

Nah. Jimmie is off on a tangent again, trying to figure the angles.

He is only fitting hisself for a hypoten-oose. :-)

snip

("73 Jim, N2EY" sig missing)

OH! HEAVENS ABOVE! NO "SIG!!!" TERRIBLE! :-)

73, Leo

We wonder how many kids Jimmie has "parented?" He no say.

Jimmie not member IEEE yet claims to be "in electronics."

Jimmie not vewwy professional. Maybe he NOT in electronics?

Old June 18th 05, 09:38 PM
Bert Craig

Well, my 7 yr. old lass made five QSO's today during Kid's Day, two of them
were CW contacts. So QSL cards go out today for the "young'un" who managed
to practice enough over the past few weeks to pound out my call, her name,
favorite color, age, QTH and wrap it up with a not-too-shabby 73. (I helped
w/her copy tho.)

http://www.arrl.org/FandES/ead/kd-rules.html

I couldn't have asked for a better Father's Day gift.

--
Vy 73 de Bert
WA2SI