Old July 10th 05, 12:24 AM
b.b.

K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Just as are the other records I've given you
information on.

You have no MARS records.

And here we have clear evidence that supports my contention that
one day your kids will see what a pathological liar you've been,
Brain...

Steve, anybody can have a MARS license and be inactive for years before
finally being removed from the record for non-participation. Such a
person may make claims to having held MARS calls, but should never make
claims of having held a leadership position in MARS.

I didn't say I had a "leadership position in MARS"...

I said I had a leadership position in a Marine Corps unit that
supported the MARS program on Okinawa.

Support? billets? chow? laundry? Just how did you support the MARS
program?

Just as I suspected. You had absolutely nothing to do with MARS. No
wonder your ignorance vast ignorance shines through when you try to
speak authoratatively about MARS.

But you claimed to have held a leadership position in MARS/Okinawa, and
you told us that you had no letter of appointment.

Nope. Just my orders to MCB Camp Butler for temporary FAP duty to
the MARS program.

Clerk? Runner? Mailboy?

Were you lying then or are you lying now?

Neither.

Your stories just don't add up.

Your lack of knowledge of MARS indicates that you we

a. lying when you said that you held a leadership position in
MARS/Okinawa.

Nope.

and

b. not lying when you said you had no letter of appointment because
not having such a letter goes hand in hand with not having such a
leadership position.

So are you now claiming that you do have such a letter?

No Letter. Orders. No, I don't have a copy of my old orders.

In your own words, not having the paperwork means you didn't do it.

Nor do I have a copy of my orders to boot camp from the processing
station, nor do I have a currrent copy of my transfer to my last duty
station.

You sure lack a lot.

But those duty stations are part of the records I've refered you
to but you are too cowardly to write and find out about.

Over and over.

Mr. Robeson, it is yours to prove. Remember, if you can't prove your
assertions it means it didn't happen. And that you're a liar. Your
words, your rules, your logic.

Hi!

Hello yourself.

Hi yourself.

If that was supposed to be laughter, just remember, we're laughing
AT you, not WITH you, Brain.

We? You are all alone in this.

Assuming they didn't find out sooner anyway...

The sad truth is that they'll realize that there are bad people in the
world, and their father's role was to protect them from it.

The sad truth is they are going to read.

Indeed.

Doctor Robeson, heal thyself.

Old July 10th 05, 12:24 PM
K4YZ

b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I didn't say I had a "leadership position in MARS"...

I said I had a leadership position in a Marine Corps unit that
supported the MARS program on Okinawa.

Support? billets? chow? laundry? Just how did you support the MARS
program?

Just as I suspected. You had absolutely nothing to do with MARS. No
wonder your ignorance vast ignorance shines through when you try to
speak authoratatively about MARS.

And again you post yet more proof and evidence that you are the
liar I claim you to be, and that you care little for the dishonor you
bring to your family name in the process.

Shame on you.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 10th 05, 07:04 PM

From: "b.b." on Sat 9 Jul 2005 16:24

K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Just as are the other records I've given you
information on.

You have no MARS records.

And here we have clear evidence that supports my contention that
one day your kids will see what a pathological liar you've been,
Brain...

Steve, anybody can have a MARS license and be inactive for years before
finally being removed from the record for non-participation. Such a
person may make claims to having held MARS calls, but should never make
claims of having held a leadership position in MARS.

I didn't say I had a "leadership position in MARS"...

I said I had a leadership position in a Marine Corps unit that
supported the MARS program on Okinawa.

Support? billets? chow? laundry? Just how did you support the MARS
program?

He gave at the orifice?

Just as I suspected. You had absolutely nothing to do with MARS. No
wonder your ignorance vast ignorance shines through when you try to
speak authoratatively about MARS.

In other words, Stebie did the Snow Job thing again... :-)

But you claimed to have held a leadership position in MARS/Okinawa, and
you told us that you had no letter of appointment.

Nope. Just my orders to MCB Camp Butler for temporary FAP duty to
the MARS program.

Clerk? Runner? Mailboy?

"FAP?" Whuzzat? "Foreign Anglo Provacateur?" :-)

Were you lying then or are you lying now?

Neither.

Your stories just don't add up.

His stories subtract from his credibility. His stories multiply
the massive amounts of wasted crud he claims. His stories can
be divided into confetti by simple logic.

Your lack of knowledge of MARS indicates that you we

a. lying when you said that you held a leadership position in
MARS/Okinawa.

Nope.

and

b. not lying when you said you had no letter of appointment because
not having such a letter goes hand in hand with not having such a
leadership position.

So are you now claiming that you do have such a letter?

No Letter. Orders. No, I don't have a copy of my old orders.

In your own words, not having the paperwork means you didn't do it.

...and there we have it!

Nor do I have a copy of my orders to boot camp from the processing
station, nor do I have a currrent copy of my transfer to my last duty
station.

You sure lack a lot.

He could be a knight of the Round Table...Sir Lackalot.

But those duty stations are part of the records I've refered you
to but you are too cowardly to write and find out about.

Over and over.

Mr. Robeson, it is yours to prove. Remember, if you can't prove your
assertions it means it didn't happen. And that you're a liar. Your
words, your rules, your logic.

Tsk. Nobody can get such records (under the FOIA laws) without
proving that they should have them. Family members qualify and
recognized corporate personnel departments qualify and so do
law officers.

Meanwhile, without SOME corroboration from SOMETHING else besides
"his records," all he's got is a bunch of smelly BS. shrug

Stebie making some "threat" about Brian's children...

The sad truth is that they'll realize that there are bad people in the
world, and their father's role was to protect them from it.

The sad truth is they are going to read.

Indeed.

Yup...they'll see ol' Stebies' bilious hatred standing out in
the Google archives for all time to come. Nothing but yards
and yards and yards and yards of his hatred against any who
dare disagree with him on anything...trash-mouth extraordinaire.

Doctor Robeson, heal thyself.

He couldn't heal hisself afore. He be a walking sore, no
healing possible, lots of hurt in there and that makes him
HATE all that don't agree with him.

bit bit

Old July 11th 05, 10:37 AM
K4YZ

From: "b.b." on Sat 9 Jul 2005 16:24

Just as I suspected. You had absolutely nothing to do with MARS. No
wonder your ignorance vast ignorance shines through when you try to
speak authoratatively about MARS.

In other words, Stebie did the Snow Job thing again...

But you claimed to have held a leadership position in MARS/Okinawa, and
you told us that you had no letter of appointment.

Nope. Just my orders to MCB Camp Butler for temporary FAP duty to
the MARS program.

Clerk? Runner? Mailboy?

"FAP?" Whuzzat? "Foreign Anglo Provacateur?"

LENNIE!~ You mean there's a military acronym that you DON'T
know...?!?!?!

Were you lying then or are you lying now?

Neither.

Your stories just don't add up.

His stories subtract from his credibility.

They're not "stories".

A "story" is a tale without substantiation or validation.

I've provided numerous references to verify what I've said.

Contrary to Brian P Burke's "stories".

His stories multiply
the massive amounts of wasted crud he claims. His stories can
be divided into confetti by simple logic.

The "simple logic" is that you "CAN'T" disprove or rebutt my
references.

All you (or Brain and Markie) can do is TRY to blow enough smoke
in hopes that it covers your trail.

No Letter. Orders. No, I don't have a copy of my old orders.

In your own words, not having the paperwork means you didn't do it.

...and there we have it!

Nope.

The same orders are STILL in my SRB.

The same orders you can validate but refuse to do because it would
"take too long", as if you have anything BUT time...

Mr. Robeson, it is yours to prove. Remember, if you can't prove your
assertions it means it didn't happen. And that you're a liar. Your
words, your rules, your logic.

Tsk. Nobody can get such records (under the FOIA laws) without
proving that they should have them. Family members qualify and
recognized corporate personnel departments qualify and so do
law officers.

However certain parts of military records ARE researchable.

You refuse to do it because the results would be humiliating for
YOU.

And under "(my) rules, as you suggest, Brian P Burke IS a
liar, since in several YEARS of requests to do so, he's not ONCE
provided so much as a hint of ANY validation of ANY claim he's made.

Lennie's not far behind. Still wondier what HIS "station" looks
like...He's tried to humilate everyone else who's dared show a picture
of ANY kinf of radio.

Meanwhile, without SOME corroboration from SOMETHING else besides
"his records," all he's got is a bunch of smelly BS.

Nope.

References provided. Can't help it if you won't avail yourself of
them.

Stebie making some "threat" about Brian's children...

What "threat"...?!?!

The sad truth is that they'll realize that there are bad people in the
world, and their father's role was to protect them from it.

The sad truth is they are going to read.

Indeed.

Yup...they'll see ol' Stebies' bilious hatred standing out in
the Google archives for all time to come. Nothing but yards
and yards and yards and yards of his hatred against any who
dare disagree with him on anything...trash-mouth extraordinaire.

Nope.

They'll see the man they loved in a different light...An
unfortunate one, at that...

Doctor Robeson, heal thyself.

He couldn't heal hisself afore. He be a walking sore, no
healing possible, lots of hurt in there and that makes him
HATE all that don't agree with him.

And again Leonard H Anderson expresses a lie in public.

As if it was somehting NEW....

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 11th 05, 04:51 PM
an_old_friend

From: "b.b." on Sat 9 Jul 2005 16:24

Just as I suspected. You had absolutely nothing to do with MARS. No
wonder your ignorance vast ignorance shines through when you try to
speak authoratatively about MARS.

In other words, Stebie did the Snow Job thing again...

But you claimed to have held a leadership position in MARS/Okinawa, and
you told us that you had no letter of appointment.

Nope. Just my orders to MCB Camp Butler for temporary FAP duty to
the MARS program.

Clerk? Runner? Mailboy?

"FAP?" Whuzzat? "Foreign Anglo Provacateur?"

LENNIE!~ You mean there's a military acronym that you DON'T
know...?!?!?!

Were you lying then or are you lying now?

Neither.

Your stories just don't add up.

break

His stories subtract from his credibility.

They're not "stories".

A "story" is a tale without substantiation or validation.

and your certainly have none

I've provided numerous references to verify what I've said.

clues to clues, don't count oh lazy one

Contrary to Brian P Burke's "stories".

His stories multiply
the massive amounts of wasted crud he claims. His stories can
be divided into confetti by simple logic.

break

The "simple logic" is that you "CAN'T" disprove or rebutt my
references.

Well you got that one right but not for the reason you seem to think

You dispove something so nebulous

All you (or Brain and Markie) can do is TRY to blow enough smoke
in hopes that it covers your trail.

prehaps true but it is all you can do too

No Letter. Orders. No, I don't have a copy of my old orders.

In your own words, not having the paperwork means you didn't do it.

...and there we have it!

Nope.

The same orders are STILL in my SRB.

and your SRB is not here in the RRAP

The same orders you can validate but refuse to do because it would
"take too long", as if you have anything BUT time...

then you do it if it is so easy

Mr. Robeson, it is yours to prove. Remember, if you can't prove your
assertions it means it didn't happen. And that you're a liar. Your
words, your rules, your logic.

Tsk. Nobody can get such records (under the FOIA laws) without
proving that they should have them. Family members qualify and
recognized corporate personnel departments qualify and so do
law officers.

However certain parts of military records ARE researchable.

and we might get fragments but it would amount to your sereachs for me
without my name SS number dates of service etc

yougot nothing on me so I would not get anything on you

You refuse to do it because the results would be humiliating for
YOU.

it would be embarrashing to waste time that way on a wild goose chase

And under "(my) rules, as you suggest, Brian P Burke IS a
liar, since in several YEARS of requests to do so, he's not ONCE
provided so much as a hint of ANY validation of ANY claim he's made.

and you are a lair under your own rules

Lennie's not far behind. Still wondier what HIS "station" looks
like...He's tried to humilate everyone else who's dared show a picture
of ANY kinf of radio.

Meanwhile, without SOME corroboration from SOMETHING else besides
"his records," all he's got is a bunch of smelly BS.

Nope.

References provided. Can't help it if you won't avail yourself of
them.

no references provided

Stebie making some "threat" about Brian's children...

What "threat"...?!?!

the implied to contact them

The sad truth is that they'll realize that there are bad people in the
world, and their father's role was to protect them from it.

The sad truth is they are going to read.

Indeed.

Yup...they'll see ol' Stebies' bilious hatred standing out in
the Google archives for all time to come. Nothing but yards
and yards and yards and yards of his hatred against any who
dare disagree with him on anything...trash-mouth extraordinaire.

Nope.

They'll see the man they loved in a different light...An
unfortunate one, at that...

repating your theats

Doctor Robeson, heal thyself.

He couldn't heal hisself afore. He be a walking sore, no
healing possible, lots of hurt in there and that makes him
HATE all that don't agree with him.

And again Leonard H Anderson expresses a lie in public.

what "lie" are you reffering to?

As if it was somehting NEW....

what is somehting?

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 11th 05, 05:07 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I've provided numerous references to verify what I've said.

clues to clues, don't count oh lazy one

NMC and AF MARS callsigns are not "clues to clues".

All you (or Brain and Markie) can do is TRY to blow enough smoke
in hopes that it covers your trail.

prehaps true but it is all you can do too

Nope.

I've given dates, times, plaes, and in some cases persons.

Brain's given squat.

No Letter. Orders. No, I don't have a copy of my old orders.

In your own words, not having the paperwork means you didn't do it.

...and there we have it!

Nope.

The same orders are STILL in my SRB.

and your SRB is not here in the RRAP

But it is veribyable by letter.

The same orders you can validate but refuse to do because it would
"take too long", as if you have anything BUT time...

then you do it if it is so easy

And if I do it, someone says "Oh yeah...you doctored that..."

If THEY do it, they have no excuse.

However certain parts of military records ARE researchable.

and we might get fragments but it would amount to your sereachs for me
without my name SS number dates of service etc

I did a thorough search, Markie...You didn't serve.

And you were too stupid to already have a "fake" name in place
when I joined RRAP.

yougot nothing on me so I would not get anything on you

I got nothing on you because there was nothing to get.

You would fare better.

You refuse to do it because the results would be humiliating for
YOU.

it would be embarrashing to waste time that way on a wild goose chase

Nope.

It would be embarrassing for you to see that I had been telling
the truth all along.

And under "(my) rules, as you suggest, Brian P Burke IS a
liar, since in several YEARS of requests to do so, he's not ONCE
provided so much as a hint of ANY validation of ANY claim he's made.

and you are a lair under your own rules

I'm not a "lair" under any rules.

Lennie's not far behind. Still wondier what HIS "station" looks
like...He's tried to humilate everyone else who's dared show a picture
of ANY kinf of radio.

Meanwhile, without SOME corroboration from SOMETHING else besides
"his records," all he's got is a bunch of smelly BS.

Nope.

References provided. Can't help it if you won't avail yourself of
them.

no references provided

Sure there were. Ask Brain.

Stebie making some "threat" about Brian's children...

What "threat"...?!?!

the implied to contact them

Oh make no mistake, I don't paln on nor will I "contact" them
before they are each age of majority.

However they are going to get an eyeful of thier father's
misbehaviour and dishonesty if they ever do a Google search for "Brian
Burke", N0IMD, etc.

They'll see the man they loved in a different light...An
unfortunate one, at that...

repating your theats

"repating" what "theats"...???

Your "partner" have enough of typing your RRAP positngs
today...?!?!

Doctor Robeson, heal thyself.

He couldn't heal hisself afore. He be a walking sore, no
healing possible, lots of hurt in there and that makes him
HATE all that don't agree with him.

And again Leonard H Anderson expresses a lie in public.

what "lie" are you reffering to?

That I "hate" all who "disagree" wit me.

As if it was somehting NEW....

what is somehting?

A clue.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 11th 05, 07:12 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:

nothing posted Stevie nothing not burried in the **** you shovel out

All you (or Brain and Markie) can do is TRY to blow enough smoke
in hopes that it covers your trail.

prehaps true but it is all you can do too

Nope.

then do it post something

I've given dates, times, plaes, and in some cases persons.

not that I can find

you post too much stuff to sort through

61 pages of entiries in google

Brain's given squat.

you are the subject

No Letter. Orders. No, I don't have a copy of my old orders.

In your own words, not having the paperwork means you didn't do it.

...and there we have it!

Nope.

The same orders are STILL in my SRB.

and your SRB is not here in the RRAP

But it is veribyable by letter.

veribyable?

without knowing names or dates or ss numbers yea right

The same orders you can validate but refuse to do because it would
"take too long", as if you have anything BUT time...

then you do it if it is so easy

And if I do it, someone says "Oh yeah...you doctored that..."

gee get the idea tha prove is hard to manage boyo

If THEY do it, they have no excuse.

really and if we do it you calim we did wroung or didn't do it all

However certain parts of military records ARE researchable.

and we might get fragments but it would amount to your sereachs for me
without my name SS number dates of service etc

I did a thorough search, Markie...You didn't serve.

i know better

And you were too stupid to already have a "fake" name in place
when I joined RRAP.

realy?

not fake btw just different

yougot nothing on me so I would not get anything on you

I got nothing on you because there was nothing to get.

becuase you went where I lead you

You would fare better.

doubt it

you stories cahnge so much I'd never know what I found or if it had
anything to do with you

Not even certain you are Steve Robeson K4YZ or K4CAP instead someone
using his name and so on ( you likely are but it is hardly proven)

You refuse to do it because the results would be humiliating for
YOU.

it would be embarrashing to waste time that way on a wild goose chase

Nope.

yes it would. without anything to look for it would be a wild goose
chase

It would be embarrassing for you to see that I had been telling
the truth all along.

No it would not be, it would be shocking but hardly embarrassing, very
little embassris me, haven't you noticed Stevie

If I were proved wroung id admit it and move on, not beat it to death

And under "(my) rules, as you suggest, Brian P Burke IS a
liar, since in several YEARS of requests to do so, he's not ONCE
provided so much as a hint of ANY validation of ANY claim he's made.

and you are a lair under your own rules

I'm not a "lair" under any rules.

yes you are

you own.

You are not a lair in This matter BTW by mine, simply the telling of an
unconfirmed story

I call you a lait for other thing but not this

Lennie's not far behind. Still wondier what HIS "station" looks
like...He's tried to humilate everyone else who's dared show a picture
of ANY kinf of radio.

Meanwhile, without SOME corroboration from SOMETHING else besides
"his records," all he's got is a bunch of smelly BS.

Nope.

References provided. Can't help it if you won't avail yourself of
them.

no references provided

Sure there were. Ask Brain.

BB were there references?

Stebie making some "threat" about Brian's children...

What "threat"...?!?!

the implied to contact them

Oh make no mistake, I don't paln on nor will I "contact" them
before they are each age of majority.

but you implied you would that becomes a threat

just like it is crime to threaten a president even if you don't mean
it.

that fact clearly implies you CAN threaten thing even if you don't mean
to follow up

However they are going to get an eyeful of thier father's
misbehaviour and dishonesty if they ever do a Google search for "Brian
Burke", N0IMD, etc.

They will get a confusing mass of claims counter claims and name
calling I'd not change how I felt abotu my dad on the basis of any
such drivel

They'll see the man they loved in a different light...An
unfortunate one, at that...

repating your theats

"repating" what "theats"...???

your implied threats

2 phone call to knock on my door

One Shot one kill...

you implied threat to contact them

your threat to paint a blue L on my and brains head

Your "partner" have enough of typing your RRAP positngs
today...?!?!

my partner has never typed one of my posts

if she did they'd be her posts

Doctor Robeson, heal thyself.

He couldn't heal hisself afore. He be a walking sore, no
healing possible, lots of hurt in there and that makes him
HATE all that don't agree with him.

And again Leonard H Anderson expresses a lie in public.

what "lie" are you reffering to?

That I "hate" all who "disagree" wit me.

you do
you clearly do

you show it in losing you ability to spell

As if it was somehting NEW....

what is somehting?

A clue.

a mispelled word for the Great Delphi of the NET, is a clue, I guess it
is that you have long since lost it

I hope your kids don't read your stuff on here

I know one will not, and we can count that amoug her blessings

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 11th 05, 08:53 PM
KØHB

"b.b." wrote

Sounds familiar for the lower grades. For the top grades, there's a
board. When the board members read their CINC's remark (sounds more
like an order, doesn't it?), "Definitely promote," and there is a
billet, the Definitely Promote gets it.

Having been promoted through all the Navy enlisted grades through E9, I
understand how the promotion system works, and there is no magic "Definitely
Promote" tag which will get a lesser qualified person promoted over better
qualified candidates.

dit dit
de Hans, K0HB

Old July 12th 05, 04:03 AM
b.b.

K=D8HB wrote:
"b.b." wrote

Sounds familiar for the lower grades. For the top grades, there's a
board. When the board members read their CINC's remark (sounds more
like an order, doesn't it?), "Definitely promote," and there is a
billet, the Definitely Promote gets it.

Having been promoted through all the Navy enlisted grades through E9, I
understand how the promotion system works,

I'm certain that you do.

and there is no magic "Definitely
Promote" tag which will get a lesser qualified person promoted over better
qualified candidates.

dit dit
de Hans, K0HB

I accept that you beleive that. I do not.

Old July 12th 05, 04:16 AM
b.b.

From: "b.b." on Sat 9 Jul 2005 16:24

[...]

Exactly.

I've provided numerous references to verify what I've said.

And there's a reference to Grimm's Fairy Tales in the card catalog at
the public library.