Old June 30th 05, 01:36 PM
Radio Hero

"KØHB" wrote in message
link.net...

Maybe in the Air Farce. In the military services you advanced based on
your professional performance, demonstrated leadership record, test
scores, and breadth of experience. WTF is a "benefactor"?

73, de Hans, K0HB
(E9 at 17 years TIS, 3 years TIG)

You are slipping Hans. Last time you told us this sea story you
made E9 in 11 years with only 4 months in grade. Which
"version" are currently telling down at the Legion Hall?

Old June 30th 05, 07:35 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Jim Hampton wrote:

Hardly embellished; Hans has his citation.

What, might I gently ask, have you done for this country? One doesn't
progress beyond E-7 by being a bullsh*t artist, you know .... )

Really Most miliatry promotion, indeed most promotions in Government
and private industry is some form of politics.

BWHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Spoken like a true gay pagan draftee chemical corps officer, Mark!

again with your genitla fixation and your mocking of my relingion as
well your Langage Nazi routinue

There's no "genitalia fixation" or mocking of your "relingion",
Mark.

Your made post about my consulting Hirim Maxim via tarrot cards its
tone was mocking and insulting

Did you not say you participatre in sex with men?

Nope I did not You went stalking over the net, and then brought it back
to make an issue of. Not sure I have ever said I have had sex with men
on this newsgroup. I have said thing like so what if I have etc. Otoh I
may well have admitted to it when you challanged me, becuase I am not
ashamed of it, but it has NO place here, and WOULD only be brought up
by a Homophobic gay basher like yourself

Did you not say you are pagan?

No I never brought it here, You did.

I simply choose not to deny it

Now what does either of these to do radio Ham or otherwise

Did you not say you were allegedly drafted into the Army, then
forcibly commissioned into the "chemical corps"...?!?!

Nope I never said iwas drafted INTO the army, you made that up from my
saying I was not being allowed to leave the IRR

Your words, Markie...not mine...

No YOUR WORDS

Having been promoted six times in the Marines, I can tell you
that, at least for Enlisted personnel in that service, politics has
NOTHING to do with it.

No it shows you were playing the political game without even being
bright enough to know you were doing it

No...It shows I was doing my job in a professional and military
manner.

No shows you were playing the game. period

Bull#### well spun get some people very far indeed Clinton for example.

That's because ALL Clinton was was a politician, so WHAT did you
expect?

The results obtained

I try but i'll guess these of Omar Bradley (placed in his mouth in
movie which he took part in making) words are not enough to convince,
"I am afraid being a good soldier doesn't mean a thing. we have to be
politcials, adminatraor you name it"

That's fine for flag rank officers, Markie.

No it isn't Stevie it is a threat to the safety of the troops, and is a
dreadfull thing

I was not one.

for which the nation May thank god

Perhaps you'd care to share your expertise in communications.

You really ought to go back to 98 and later and read some of
Markie's stuff, Jim! What a HOOT!

GIGO

your point?

"GIGO" is about right...Nothing but "garbage out" from Mark
Morgan.

THAT was my point, and you do so well substantiating it for me.

Then your point was and remains irrelavant

Steve, K4YZ

Old June 30th 05, 09:34 PM

From: "bb" on Wed 29 Jun 2005 21:01

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
wrote:

Stebie is very, very busy trying to light his match to blaze
hisself in the glory and majesty (his idea) of MARS-manship.
[ASSISTANTS get like that some times...]

I can't accept his claims to have been in MARS in any capacity. The
ignorance he has displayed wrt MARS is too vast.

Uh huh...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiight.

Coming from a documented chronic liar and a pathetic old man who
has NO practical experience in Amateur Radio OR MARS, this is
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeal impressive (not)....

Losers both.

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, calling names and stretching out words with lots of extra
letters lends nothing to your non-existent credibility.

Stebie has all the charm and warmth of Godzilla on a bad hair
day...

And you plugging into an aircraft intercom is not communications
experience.

Yes, it might be...the ASSISTANT NCOIC of MARS may need to ask
the chief NCOIC of MARS how to tune up a tube transmitter:
"Is it peak the plate and dip the grid or the other way around?"

Important, vital, radio communications to keep democracy safe
in the free world...by handling H&W messages to the folks at
home.

I do not beleive you when you claimed having held a leadership position
in MARS. Had you ever actually held such a position, you would have
been given a letter of appointment. That's how its done. So show it.

Stebie no gots da written orders. His word is his "bond." Of
course, the bond papers haven't been filed in this court, but
that is just a triviality. :-)

In reality, an ASSISTANT NCOIC position might just be on the
regular Morning Report of his Company. The ones actually
listed for any station would be the KEY people...first the OIC,
then the NCOIC. [Officer In Charge, Non-Commissioned Officer
In Charge for the civilian readers]

MARS doesn't normally operate IN the USA ham bands but that seems
a minor technicality in here. All is pomp and circumstance and
medals and titles with Stebie. In fact, Stebie seems to regard
this entire newsgroup as his personal blog to carry on the endless
nastygrams he sends chewing out those he no like.

We no gots Stebie papers, no evidence, no proof. We all take his
"word" for everything. Stebie RULES. :-)

Old June 30th 05, 10:02 PM
an_old_friend

From: "bb" on Wed 29 Jun 2005 21:01

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
wrote:

Stebie is very, very busy trying to light his match to blaze
hisself in the glory and majesty (his idea) of MARS-manship.
[ASSISTANTS get like that some times...]

I can't accept his claims to have been in MARS in any capacity. The
ignorance he has displayed wrt MARS is too vast.

Uh huh...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiight.

Coming from a documented chronic liar and a pathetic old man who
has NO practical experience in Amateur Radio OR MARS, this is
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeal impressive (not)....

Losers both.

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, calling names and stretching out words with lots of extra
letters lends nothing to your non-existent credibility.

break

Stebie has all the charm and warmth of Godzilla on a bad hair
day...

Or on a Good hair day

[...]

Lennie don't take this the wroung way but I realy wish you were wroung
about Stevie

Old July 1st 05, 04:02 AM
bb

K=D8HB wrote:
"bb" wrote

But beyond E-7, you need an O-6+ benefactor.

Maybe in the Air Farce. In the military services you advanced based on y=

our
professional performance, demonstrated leadership record, test scores, and
breadth of experience. WTF is a "benefactor"?

73, de Hans, K0HB
(E9 at 17 years TIS, 3 years TIG)

A benefactor is the O-6 or preferably an O-7+ who puts on your
performance report, "Definitely Promote."

Old July 1st 05, 04:10 AM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Jim Hampton wrote:

Hardly embellished; Hans has his citation.

What, might I gently ask, have you done for this country? One doesn't
progress beyond E-7 by being a bullsh*t artist, you know .... )

Really Most miliatry promotion, indeed most promotions in Government
and private industry is some form of politics.

BBWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
! ! ! ! ! ! !

Spoken like a true gay pagan draftee chemical corps officer, Mark!

Having been promoted six times in the Marines,

Making that same chevron again and again doesn't count.

More deceitfulness, Brain.

Why do you lie so prolifically?

Prove me wrong. Post each of your promotion orders. Hi!

I can tell you
that, at least for Enlisted personnel in that service, politics has
NOTHING to do with it.

Above E-7? Up to E-7 you can get by on decent performance and fitness
reports, awards and decs, and TIS/TIG.

But beyond E-7, you need an O-6+ benefactor.

You mean you need to be a suck-up, don't you, Brain?

You certainly do.

Perhaps in the Weather Service of the Blue Crew, but USMC and USN
promotion citeria is very specific.

It's very specific in all services. The top grades are also political.

Bull#### well spun get some people very far indeed Clinton for example.

That's because ALL Clinton was was a politician, so WHAT did you
expect?

Perhaps you'd care to share your expertise in communications.

You really ought to go back to 98 and later and read some of
Markie's stuff, Jim! What a HOOT!

Steve, K4YZ

Robber's Son hootiness began on day one and continues to this very day.

You misrepresent the character of a deceased honest man.

I was commenting on your character.

But if you want to make it about your ancestors, they got that name
somehow. Now you have it.

You explain how they got it honestly, and provide proof.

Why do you do that, Brain? (Sheesh..now I AM "losing it"...

You lost it a long time ago.

I'm
asking a pathological liar why he's lying...Get me beer, someone!)

Steve, K4YZ

Bender time?

Old July 1st 05, 05:32 AM
an_old_friend

) You misrepresent the character of a deceased honest man.

) Why do you do that, Brain? (Sheesh..now I AM "losing it"...I'm
)asking a pathological liar why he's lying...Get me beer, someone!)

Missed this last poitn but if you realy want to know I can tell you,
because you choose to attack peoples private life, and tick em off
enough tostop being polite to your family, you have only yourself and
and your stalking of people, your gay bashing and genital obsession to
blame
)Steve, K4YZ

Old July 1st 05, 01:03 PM
Stagger Lee, Childraper

Nursie is a big time alcoholic.

Old July 6th 05, 11:34 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K=D8HB wrote:
"bb" wrote

But beyond E-7, you need an O-6+ benefactor.

Maybe in the Air Farce. In the military services you advanced based on=

your
professional performance, demonstrated leadership record, test scores, =

and
breadth of experience. WTF is a "benefactor"?

73, de Hans, K0HB
(E9 at 17 years TIS, 3 years TIG)

A benefactor is the O-6 or preferably an O-7+ who puts on your
performance report, "Definitely Promote."

Sheesh...All I needed to do to get promoted was to do my job as
directed.

We either did our jobs and got promoted, or we didn't.

No "benefactor" needed.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 6th 05, 11:40 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Making that same chevron again and again doesn't count.

More deceitfulness, Brain.

Why do you lie so prolifically?

Prove me wrong. Post each of your promotion orders.

Not necessary.

It's public record.

I can tell you
that, at least for Enlisted personnel in that service, politics has
NOTHING to do with it.

Above E-7? Up to E-7 you can get by on decent performance and fitness
reports, awards and decs, and TIS/TIG.

But beyond E-7, you need an O-6+ benefactor.

You mean you need to be a suck-up, don't you, Brain?

You certainly do.

Nope.

Got promoted the Marine Corps way...I earned it.

Perhaps in the Weather Service of the Blue Crew, but USMC and USN
promotion citeria is very specific.

It's very specific in all services. The top grades are also political.

Only for the top enlisted grade representitive, ie: Sergean Major
of the Marine Corps.

The rest of us (in the Corps) earned ours.

Bull#### well spun get some people very far indeed Clinton for example.

That's because ALL Clinton was was a politician, so WHAT did you
expect?

Perhaps you'd care to share your expertise in communications.

You really ought to go back to 98 and later and read some of
Markie's stuff, Jim! What a HOOT!

Steve, K4YZ

Robber's Son hootiness began on day one and continues to this very day.

You misrepresent the character of a deceased honest man.

I was commenting on your character.

Nope.

You need an English comprehension course too, Brain.

But if you want to make it about your ancestors, they got that name
somehow. Now you have it.

Not a liar, thief or deceitful man in the bunch.

You explain how they got it honestly, and provide proof.

Simple.

Show me a public record showing they didn't.

Why do you do that, Brain? (Sheesh..now I AM "losing it"...

You lost it a long time ago.

Only in expecting you to be a decent sort.

You've reproven yourself to be a chronic liar. Did it today, too.