Old July 30th 05, 01:03 PM
b.b.

From: "b.b." on Fri 29 Jul 2005 03:06

K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Steve, if you treated folks with a smidgen of dignity, you might find a
kind comment every once in a while as well. But you don't, so you
won't.

Brain, I treated you with PLENTY of "dignity", only to watch you
continue to lie and deceive others about your "achievements" in general
and certain Amateur Radio issues in particular. You violated the
dignity of all here with lies and tales that were laid bare, only to
have you insult us by trying to perpetuate them.

No lies concerning my acheivements...(SNIP)

Obviously not enough truth for you to substantiate any of it...

Not nearly enough concern to substantiate it for you.

Brian, it doesn't matter WHAT Stebie is shown, presented,
given links to, or gift wrapped as a birthday present. He
will STILL call it a "lie" and continue on the personal-
insult vendetta of his own.

I think he's nuts.

His newsgroup skin is microns thick and emotional pain
threshold is so low it may be off medical charts. ANYTHING
in disagreement with his statements and he is immediately
in a FIGHT mood, insulting and demeaning those who disagree
with him. Rather remarkable in his volatility.

Then there's his fixation with male genitalia. It's just not right.

(UNSNIP)...and I do have opinions about amateur radio issues.

None of those substantiated by reality either.

Not the "reality" that you dwell in.

He still hasn't understood that. He's either nuts or getting
there faster than he realizes...

Perhaps he just feigns all that "outrage" in order to call
attention to himself? That's a possibility but unfortunately
just as sick.

Nurse, heal thyself.

You like none of it and so launch your personal attacks.

I consider YOUR "attacks" (mistruths, deceit, etc) about Amateur
Radio to be an "attack" on me. You make disparaging, untrue statements
about Amateur Radio and expect it to be blown off.

You are easily offended. I think that you wish to be offended.

There IS some psychological syndrome like that, but dwelling
on his psychosis only results in more and more ANGER of his.

He is always angry. Many times he uses fighting words in what could
have been a normal conversation.

And this posting I make will just inflame him more...tsk, tsk.

Well, that's how it goes...

bit bit

Maybe he needs to just go and check in.

Old July 30th 05, 01:06 PM
b.b.

b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Steve, if you treated folks with a smidgen of dignity, you might find a
kind comment every once in a while as well. But you don't, so you
won't.

Brain, I treated you with PLENTY of "dignity", only to watch you
continue to lie and deceive others about your "achievements" in general
and certain Amateur Radio issues in particular. You violated the
dignity of all here with lies and tales that were laid bare, only to
have you insult us by trying to perpetuate them.

No lies concerning my acheivements...(SNIP)

Obviously not enough truth for you to substantiate any of it...

I need not prove anything to you. You may think I do, but that is
faulty thinking on your part.

Oh, I don't think you have to prove anything to me...

But if it were ME making all these easily disproven asserions in
public, I'd want to get my side out in front so all could know "where I
was coming from"...

Indeed. So tell us more about your claims of seven hostile actions.

I guess Steve will deal with his truth in due time. Hi!

Old July 30th 05, 02:29 PM
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Brain, I treated you with PLENTY of "dignity", only to watch you
continue to lie and deceive others about your "achievements" in general
and certain Amateur Radio issues in particular. You violated the
dignity of all here with lies and tales that were laid bare, only to
have you insult us by trying to perpetuate them.

No lies concerning my acheivements...(SNIP)

Obviously not enough truth for you to substantiate any of it...

Not nearly enough concern to substantiate it for you.

Not nearly enough FACTS for you to substantiate it, Brain.

right you did not provide enough facts to substnaiate it Steve you are
agreeing with him and with me

No, I am not...

I am saying BRAIN did not care enough to substantiate HIS claims,
several of which were made in your absence.

indeed you even refuse to stat what you claim those acheveiments are

Untrue.

It's been hashed, re-hashed, and hashed over repeatedly. That YOU
won't take time to dig back through the archives to see what I am
talking about is not justification for me to re-do the whole thing
again.

(UNSNIP)...and I do have opinions about amateur radio issues.

None of those substantiated by reality either.

Not the "reality" that you dwell in.

My reality is truth.

you have no contact with reality prehaps not even by radio

My reality touches on things you never conceptualized of.
Markie...Mostly due to your poor English skills and inability to
assimilate the knowledge.

Yours is...well...it's something else...

you would never know

I bet I know more than you think I do.

You accept press realeases as gosple turth

Nope.

But I know what actually transpired in most of the recent ARES
mount-outs as opposed to what was "reported", and I ahve yet to find
any discrepancy between the two.

that is stupid, and at best niave at worst willfully blind

Read the above, Markie.

Insisting others are "blind" when you can't even find the light
switch is assinine.

You like none of it and so launch your personal attacks.

I consider YOUR "attacks" (mistruths, deceit, etc) about Amateur
Radio to be an "attack" on me. You make disparaging, untrue statements
about Amateur Radio and expect it to be blown off.

You are easily offended. I think that you wish to be offended.

Nope. I'd like to carry one meaningful discussions (and
frequently do) about Amateur Radio issues.

a real whopper there Stevie

Nope.

The problem is you, Lennie, and just a few other ner-do-wells who
seem to think that what you do is "constructive".

yes we think it is constructive to look behind the curtain at the real
world

The "real world" is NOT behind a curtain, Markie.

It's out here for all to see.

And I see you've screwed the pooch again. If you knew how to
construct a meaningful sentence, you would quit falling into that
trap...a trap YOU set.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 30th 05, 02:37 PM
K4YZ

b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Brain, I treated you with PLENTY of "dignity", only to watch you
continue to lie and deceive others about your "achievements" in general
and certain Amateur Radio issues in particular. You violated the
dignity of all here with lies and tales that were laid bare, only to
have you insult us by trying to perpetuate them.

No lies concerning my acheivements...(SNIP)

Obviously not enough truth for you to substantiate any of it...

Not nearly enough concern to substantiate it for you.

Not nearly enough FACTS for you to substantiate it, Brain.

Merely a lack of concern for your demands.

More like a lack of interest in your own flailing character,
Brain.

(UNSNIP)...and I do have opinions about amateur radio issues.

None of those substantiated by reality either.

Not the "reality" that you dwell in.

My reality is truth.

Yes, yes, yes. You are the way the truth and the light...

Nope.

Not "my" truth...Just THE truth.

You like none of it and so launch your personal attacks.

I consider YOUR "attacks" (mistruths, deceit, etc) about Amateur
Radio to be an "attack" on me. You make disparaging, untrue statements
about Amateur Radio and expect it to be blown off.

You are easily offended. I think that you wish to be offended.

Nope. I'd like to carry one meaningful discussions (and
frequently do) about Amateur Radio issues.

One meaningful discussions? You're way too pluralistic.

Let's call it multi-tasking. I am sure it awes you that some
people can actually chew gum and walk, but it happens.

The problem is you, Lennie, and just a few other ner-do-wells who
seem to think that what you do is "constructive".

Hi! I suppose that you think what you do is constructive? Hi, hi!

It keeps you occupied.

We don't continually embarass amateur radio and bring discredit upon
the Extra Class licensees the way you do. You should be proud of
yourselves.

I don't bring "discredit upon the Extra Class licensees", Brain.
If I bring any discredit, and I serious doubt it, it's just on me.

Just like YOUR lying and deceit does not bring "discredit" on Air
Force veterans or Amateur Radio General class licensee...

Just Brian P Burke, who happens to have been those things at one
time or another.

So what are you going to do to fix it?

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 30th 05, 03:11 PM
K4YZ

Snarly Stebie doesn't do much else in this newsgroup but
boast generalities of a non-specific nature while generally
insulting everyone who doesn't agree with him.

Untrue, but then when has "truth" been your suit, Lennie?

He has changed his boasting so many times that it is difficult
to know what he has actually done or experienced.

I haven't been boasting.

On the otherhand this post I am replying to is over 300 lines
long.

Snarly Stebie's version of "truth" is whatever he wants to
claim on any particular day. He has NO references on any of
it. Some examples:

Stebie would challenge "call the VA and they can tell you"
[all about Stebie's military record]

Untrue.

You at one time doubted my having served at all. The VA CAN
varify that information. You refused, of course...Lot's of
excuses...Nothing new there...

Big snip

In the beginning of Stebie's tirades he mentioned a Medical
Discharge that cut his marine career to 18 years (rather
than a full 20). He then made that an "Honorable" instead
of a medical discharge; if he had gotten that discharge some
5 years before (his alleged time was 1974 to 1992), why
would he not have said "honorable" in the beginning? That's
all archived, BTW.

Well...MOST of it is archived. You've taken some literary license
with what was said, but I am sure it's much more colorful in your mind
that way.

Stebie claimed to have been in "seven hostile actions"
during his military career, but it seems he is spinning
that into the USMC being involved in those...while he was
in it. He has no proof at all shown in here that HE was
IN any of those hostile actions. That's in newer archives.

And we won't discuss any of them.

Just like you harrangue Dave Heil over his service in the State
Department (all of it fact-based and verifyable), I shant give you the
pleasure. You can go ahead and insist "it didn't happen" based upon my
refusal to tell you the details, if you care to, but ti still doesn't
make it any less factual.

Stebie has claimed "working in military radio communications"
but isn't at all familiar with the very common (quarter
million R/T units made and operational) SINCGARS...(SNIP)

Lennie, I guess it's silly to point out to you that SINCGARS is
NOT the end-all of radio communications in the Armed Forces.

Your 3000th telling of yet another SINCGARS story does not make it
any more valuable than any other communications resource...Then, now or
in the future.

Nore snip

At best, Stebie's claims are only for an "Assistant" NCOIC
position at a MARS station in Okinawa in the 1980s. MARS
stations are NOT a regular part of any service branch radio
communications...are, at best, a sort of special services
like operation where they MIGHT be used for regular comms
in case of catastrophic happenings to the Defense
Communication System (DCS).

But...but...but...LENNIE!

YOU are the one who made the big deal about who runs MARS, etc etc
even when it wasn't an issue!

That's in very recent archives.
Worse yet, it took months for Stebie to acknowledge that
the Department of Defense directs MARS, even when given the
link to the directive itself available on the Internet at
the DoD website.

It was never in question.

Lennie is uttering a blatant falsehood every time he repeats this.

Lying IS Lennie's forte. This is why Lennie H doesn't get the
respect and admiration he THINKS he deserves...

More Big Snip

a real whopper there Stevie

True! Google archives have the proof in them, in thousands of
personal-insult messages generated by Stebie...with only a few
(perhaps a dozen at most) which are actual discussions devoid
of personal attacks at somebody.

Nice try, Lennie.

Looking in the mirror again, obviously.

A survey of the posts of "Lenof21", "Lenover21", etc etc will show
precious few that don't "diss" "Rev Jimmie", "Katapult Kellie", "Der
Feldwebel", etc etc etc.

PRECIOUS few...

And the darned ironic thing is that I'm the one who usually jabs
Lennie, yet Lennie engages in all these "persoanl insult" diatribes at
almost everyone...

The problem is you, Lennie, and just a few other ner-do-wells who
seem to think that what you do is "constructive".

yes we think it is constructive to look behind the curtain at the real
world

That would disturb Stebie's fantasy. He wants the nicely-ordered
military-style discipline he is no longer a part of...(SNIP)

Wrong.

(UNSNIP)...one where
everything is explained and laid-out, no room for deviation from
the precise order of things. He can fit into that. However, if
the environment changes, he gets very upset and angry. He can't
handle disagreements with his opinions, tries to defend himself
(no need in normal discussion not about a person) by issuing a
series of personal insults directed at his perceived "accuser."

Even MORE ironic that I have never addressed you (or anyone) as
the "accuser"...that would be a LennieTerm. One that helps to
establish "victim status"

There is, nor has there ever been, a SINGLE "correct" way of
doing things in amateur radio.

There's been ONE constant in Amatuer Radio...

The license.

The one you don't have...The one you CAN'T get.

Amateur radio is NOT a military...(SNIP)

Your reality is slipping again, Lennie...

You really stretch to make these up, don't you..?!?!

Or is it just an excuse to tell Mrs Lennie "Just one more minute
Dear...", hoping she'll fall asleep before you have to go "do your
duty".

But, the old rank-status-privilege class consciousness of the
old six-class license system suits the ordered, disciplined
military psyche.

You keep mentioning "military psyche" along with your 1950's-era
radio stories, Lennie...

It doesn't take an LMHSW to figure you out...

More big snip.

Radio is radio.

No, it's not. Not in the APPLICATION.

This forum is about AMATEUR RADIO...Not Army, or PLMRS, or GMRS,
etc etc etc.

Big snip.

One MUST look at what other radio services are doing. Firstly,
amateurs must co-exist in the EM spectrum with all other radio
services.

We must co-exist in that we do not cause any disruption of service
to OTHER radio services. What goes on inside those band edges is a
whole different story.

Secondly, other radio services, having (usually)
more flexibility in mode type use, can offer insight into
possible new methods of communications.

But...but...but...LENNIE!

YOU are the one who keeps yelling "IT'S JUST A HOBBY!"

Where does the FUN of operating radios that are software defined
and require almost NO human interaction to make work go...?!?!

Thirdly, closing off
minds to what happens elsewhere and claiming it is "for the
good of amateur radio" is a simple cop-out, an excuse NOT to
learn, investigate, to enquire about new things, new
possibilities; it's a rationale for being LAZY.

Lennie...YOU keep repeating that threadbare and untruthful rant
over and over, and it's no more true today than when you first sprout
it.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 30th 05, 06:55 PM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Brain, I treated you with PLENTY of "dignity", only to watch you
continue to lie and deceive others about your "achievements" in general
and certain Amateur Radio issues in particular. You violated the
dignity of all here with lies and tales that were laid bare, only to
have you insult us by trying to perpetuate them.

No lies concerning my acheivements...(SNIP)

Obviously not enough truth for you to substantiate any of it...

Not nearly enough concern to substantiate it for you.

Not nearly enough FACTS for you to substantiate it, Brain.

right you did not provide enough facts to substnaiate it Steve you are
agreeing with him and with me

No, I am not...

you change your stary so often Stevie

I am saying BRAIN did not care enough to substantiate HIS claims,
several of which were made in your absence.

another change

indeed you even refuse to stat what you claim those acheveiments are

Untrue.

a Lie Steve

It's been hashed, re-hashed, and hashed over repeatedly. That YOU
won't take time to dig back through the archives to see what I am
talking about is not justification for me to re-do the whole thing
again.

I have gone through 60 pages of titles of your posts and not found
them, You truely don'tseem to realize the amount of **** you spew out
in RRAP making very hard to find something esp when you don't provide
enough info to know what one is looking for

but the translation of your word is that you are too lazy to do so, or
the "acheivements" are so small that you are emabrrashed to restate
them

(UNSNIP)...and I do have opinions about amateur radio issues.

None of those substantiated by reality either.

Not the "reality" that you dwell in.

My reality is truth.

you have no contact with reality prehaps not even by radio

My reality touches on things you never conceptualized of.

I am sure your "reality" touchs things I no concept of, and mostly
things that totaly the product of your twisted mind too

Markie...Mostly due to your poor English skills and inability to
assimilate the knowledge.

Not at all

I just prefer a better grade of SciFI

Yours is...well...it's something else...

you would never know

I bet I know more than you think I do.

I doubt that

you do of course know thing I don't, as I know things you don't.

You accept press realeases as gosple turth

Nope.

yes you do

But I know what actually transpired in most of the recent ARES
mount-outs as opposed to what was "reported", and I ahve yet to find
any discrepancy between the two.

You know what happens in ARES accros the nation? Bull****, you might
know what happens in Tennesse

that is stupid, and at best niave at worst willfully blind

Read the above, Markie.

and I stand behind "that is stupid, and at best niave at worst
willfully blind"

Insisting others are "blind" when you can't even find the light
switch is assinine.

I know where the light switch is You don't know what light is

You like none of it and so launch your personal attacks.

I consider YOUR "attacks" (mistruths, deceit, etc) about Amateur
Radio to be an "attack" on me. You make disparaging, untrue statements
about Amateur Radio and expect it to be blown off.

You are easily offended. I think that you wish to be offended.

Nope. I'd like to carry one meaningful discussions (and
frequently do) about Amateur Radio issues.

a real whopper there Stevie

Nope.

yes you rarely discuss anything to do radio amateur or otherwise.

such post comprise less than 5% of your posting of the last few days,
and those post are small in size compared your volume of personal
attacks

The problem is you, Lennie, and just a few other ner-do-wells who
seem to think that what you do is "constructive".

yes we think it is constructive to look behind the curtain at the real
world

The "real world" is NOT behind a curtain, Markie.

It is for you since you can't see it

It's out here for all to see.

except it seems for you

And I see you've screwed the pooch again. If you knew how to
construct a meaningful sentence, you would quit falling into that
trap...a trap YOU set.

not fallen into any trap

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 30th 05, 07:01 PM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Brain, I treated you with PLENTY of "dignity", only to watch you
continue to lie and deceive others about your "achievements" in general
and certain Amateur Radio issues in particular. You violated the
dignity of all here with lies and tales that were laid bare, only to
have you insult us by trying to perpetuate them.

No lies concerning my acheivements...(SNIP)

Obviously not enough truth for you to substantiate any of it...

Not nearly enough concern to substantiate it for you.

Not nearly enough FACTS for you to substantiate it, Brain.

Merely a lack of concern for your demands.

More like a lack of interest in your own flailing character,
Brain.

flailing Character Steve, gee you are the one that goes flaiing al the
time

if you meant failing well i suppose that Brain and Myself don't care
how you define character, indeed if you were an example of good
character it says much fr the merits of being evil

(UNSNIP)...and I do have opinions about amateur radio issues.

None of those substantiated by reality either.

Not the "reality" that you dwell in.

My reality is truth.

Yes, yes, yes. You are the way the truth and the light...

Nope.

Not "my" truth...Just THE truth.

very little truth at all comes form you hand

Mostly what comes is your efforts to impose your moral values on the
rest of us

You like none of it and so launch your personal attacks.

I consider YOUR "attacks" (mistruths, deceit, etc) about Amateur
Radio to be an "attack" on me. You make disparaging, untrue statements
about Amateur Radio and expect it to be blown off.

You are easily offended. I think that you wish to be offended.

Nope. I'd like to carry one meaningful discussions (and
frequently do) about Amateur Radio issues.

One meaningful discussions? You're way too pluralistic.

Let's call it multi-tasking. I am sure it awes you that some
people can actually chew gum and walk, but it happens.

and in addition to wishing to be offended you also seem to enjoy being
offensive

The problem is you, Lennie, and just a few other ner-do-wells who
seem to think that what you do is "constructive".

Hi! I suppose that you think what you do is constructive? Hi, hi!

It keeps you occupied.

We don't continually embarass amateur radio and bring discredit upon
the Extra Class licensees the way you do. You should be proud of
yourselves.

I don't bring "discredit upon the Extra Class licensees", Brain.
If I bring any discredit, and I serious doubt it, it's just on me.

progress boyo but you bring discrdeit not merely on the Extra Class but
on all the ARS

Just like YOUR lying and deceit does not bring "discredit" on Air
Force veterans or Amateur Radio General class licensee...

you do like piling on

Just Brian P Burke, who happens to have been those things at one
time or another.

those things?

So what are you going to do to fix it?

fix what? you have yet to show a lie? the closest you have ever come is
show some facts can be disputed

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 30th 05, 07:20 PM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

Snarly Stebie doesn't do much else in this newsgroup but
boast generalities of a non-specific nature while generally
insulting everyone who doesn't agree with him.

Untrue, but then when has "truth" been your suit, Lennie?

entirely true

He has changed his boasting so many times that it is difficult
to know what he has actually done or experienced.

I haven't been boasting.

sure have been boasting about your achivements sayning they are better
than Lenn without of course saying what they are

On the otherhand this post I am replying to is over 300 lines
long.

So? Now you are trying to ditate how people may express themselves

Snarly Stebie's version of "truth" is whatever he wants to
claim on any particular day. He has NO references on any of
it. Some examples:

Stebie would challenge "call the VA and they can tell you"
[all about Stebie's military record]

Untrue.

You at one time doubted my having served at all. The VA CAN
varify that information. You refused, of course...Lot's of
excuses...Nothing new there...

No Stevie the people who do that but only to a small degree is USAREC
in St.Louis MO

But they can't verify a claim that you will make spefic enough to even
ask about

Big snip

In the beginning of Stebie's tirades he mentioned a Medical
Discharge that cut his marine career to 18 years (rather
than a full 20). He then made that an "Honorable" instead
of a medical discharge; if he had gotten that discharge some
5 years before (his alleged time was 1974 to 1992), why
would he not have said "honorable" in the beginning? That's
all archived, BTW.

Well...MOST of it is archived. You've taken some literary license
with what was said, but I am sure it's much more colorful in your mind
that way.

and you admit to this or not?

Stebie claimed to have been in "seven hostile actions"
during his military career, but it seems he is spinning
that into the USMC being involved in those...while he was
in it. He has no proof at all shown in here that HE was
IN any of those hostile actions. That's in newer archives.

And we won't discuss any of them.

then they are claims without proof, or BYS Stevie lies

Just like you harrangue Dave Heil over his service in the State
Department (all of it fact-based and verifyable), I shant give you the
pleasure. You can go ahead and insist "it didn't happen" based upon my
refusal to tell you the details, if you care to, but ti still doesn't
make it any less factual.

just appling YOUR OWN STANDARDS Stevie

Stebie has claimed "working in military radio communications"
but isn't at all familiar with the very common (quarter
million R/T units made and operational) SINCGARS...(SNIP)

Lennie, I guess it's silly to point out to you that SINCGARS is
NOT the end-all of radio communications in the Armed Forces.

but you know nothing of the system where I a 54E know a afair about
them, without having served a commo related MOS. make it very dubious

Your 3000th telling of yet another SINCGARS story does not make it
any more valuable than any other communications resource...Then, now or
in the future.

Nore snip

At best, Stebie's claims are only for an "Assistant" NCOIC
position at a MARS station in Okinawa in the 1980s. MARS
stations are NOT a regular part of any service branch radio
communications...are, at best, a sort of special services
like operation where they MIGHT be used for regular comms
in case of catastrophic happenings to the Defense
Communication System (DCS).

break
But...but...but...LENNIE!

YOU are the one who made the big deal about who runs MARS, etc etc
even when it wasn't an issue!

more stevie lies

That's in very recent archives.
Worse yet, it took months for Stebie to acknowledge that
the Department of Defense directs MARS, even when given the
link to the directive itself available on the Internet at
the DoD website.

you claimed otherwise

It was never in question.

Lennie is uttering a blatant falsehood every time he repeats this.

Lying IS Lennie's forte. This is why Lennie H doesn't get the
respect and admiration he THINKS he deserves...

Stevie just goes and on dening his own words

More Big Snip

a real whopper there Stevie

True! Google archives have the proof in them, in thousands of
personal-insult messages generated by Stebie...with only a few
(perhaps a dozen at most) which are actual discussions devoid
of personal attacks at somebody.

Nice try, Lennie.

BUZZ wrong it is the truth although with your limited mind you may be
unaware of the sheer volume of **** you generate here in RRAP

Looking in the mirror again, obviously.

A survey of the posts of "Lenof21", "Lenover21", etc etc will show
precious few that don't "diss" "Rev Jimmie", "Katapult Kellie", "Der
Feldwebel", etc etc etc.

PRECIOUS few...

And the darned ironic thing is that I'm the one who usually jabs
Lennie, yet Lennie engages in all these "persoanl insult" diatribes at
almost everyone...

you must be reading a different Usenet than I am Stevie or be lying or
delusional

The problem is you, Lennie, and just a few other ner-do-wells who
seem to think that what you do is "constructive".

yes we think it is constructive to look behind the curtain at the real
world

That would disturb Stebie's fantasy. He wants the nicely-ordered
military-style discipline he is no longer a part of...(SNIP)

Wrong.

right You can't handle to turth

(UNSNIP)...one where
everything is explained and laid-out, no room for deviation from
the precise order of things. He can fit into that. However, if
the environment changes, he gets very upset and angry. He can't
handle disagreements with his opinions, tries to defend himself
(no need in normal discussion not about a person) by issuing a
series of personal insults directed at his perceived "accuser."

Even MORE ironic that I have never addressed you (or anyone) as
the "accuser"...that would be a LennieTerm. One that helps to
establish "victim status"

more Steve evasion, and another lie you have called me on accusing you

There is, nor has there ever been, a SINGLE "correct" way of
doing things in amateur radio.

There's been ONE constant in Amatuer Radio...

The license.

then why don't and why have you never treated other license holder with
any respect?

even if I granted you abuse of Lenn on that issue it doesn't explian
your treatment of Myself of Todd and of Brain

The one you don't have...The one you CAN'T get.

More Libel Steve the second half of the statement is liekly not true
and you should know it is likely not true

Amateur radio is NOT a military...(SNIP)

Your reality is slipping again, Lennie...

no he is trying to guess at the nature of your twisted mind

You really stretch to make these up, don't you..?!?!

not at all you seem to act like a drill sgt (whatever the fool marines
call the army calls em that), and expect the rest of us are going to
fall in

sexual inuendo cut

But, the old rank-status-privilege class consciousness of the
old six-class license system suits the ordered, disciplined
military psyche.

You keep mentioning "military psyche" along with your 1950's-era
radio stories, Lennie...

yes he does. your point?

It doesn't take an LMHSW to figure you out...

More big snip.

Radio is radio.

No, it's not. Not in the APPLICATION.

Radio is NOT radio Stevie? my, my you do need your meds

This forum is about AMATEUR RADIO...Not Army, or PLMRS, or GMRS,
etc etc etc.

then why don't you write about Amateur Radio once and awhile

Big snip.

One MUST look at what other radio services are doing. Firstly,
amateurs must co-exist in the EM spectrum with all other radio
services.

We must co-exist in that we do not cause any disruption of service
to OTHER radio services. What goes on inside those band edges is a
whole different story.

IOW we should ignore the technolgies around us and focus on what? Morse
Coded OOK CW?

Secondly, other radio services, having (usually)
more flexibility in mode type use, can offer insight into
possible new methods of communications.

But...but...but...LENNIE!

YOU are the one who keeps yelling "IT'S JUST A HOBBY!"

Where does the FUN of operating radios that are software defined
and require almost NO human interaction to make work go...?!?!

I on't particular want to work that hard just to make the RADIO go, Id
rather spend my time and effort dealing with people at the other end

Thirdly, closing off
minds to what happens elsewhere and claiming it is "for the
good of amateur radio" is a simple cop-out, an excuse NOT to
learn, investigate, to enquire about new things, new
possibilities; it's a rationale for being LAZY.

Lennie...YOU keep repeating that threadbare and untruthful rant
over and over, and it's no more true today than when you first sprout
it.

you operate that way, Jim N2EY is politer about but operates that way

another stevie forgery

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 30th 05, 10:10 PM

From: "b.b." on Sat 30 Jul 2005 05:03

From: "b.b." on Fri 29 Jul 2005 03:06
K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

[...]

Certainly a bad (and deep) mental aberration that has led to
sociopathy and severe emotional upset.

His newsgroup skin is microns thick and emotional pain
threshold is so low it may be off medical charts. ANYTHING
in disagreement with his statements and he is immediately
in a FIGHT mood, insulting and demeaning those who disagree
with him. Rather remarkable in his volatility.

Then there's his fixation with male genitalia. It's just not right.

That could be just a "male thing." He's probably not
"getting any." With the excess of testosterone in his
system he has a NEED to BEAT something and that turns out
to be everyone that disagrees with him in the slightest.

(UNSNIP)...and I do have opinions about amateur radio issues.

None of those substantiated by reality either.

Not the "reality" that you dwell in.

He still hasn't understood that. He's either nuts or getting
there faster than he realizes...

Perhaps he just feigns all that "outrage" in order to call
attention to himself? That's a possibility but unfortunately
just as sick.

Nurse, heal thyself.

He ain't "qualified" to practice medicine without a license!

He's gotta get that DOCTORATE in some kind of medicine.

Let's see...an Internet diploma mill worked for this "Ace"
guy in another thread. Maybe that's close enough? :-)

You like none of it and so launch your personal attacks.

I consider YOUR "attacks" (mistruths, deceit, etc) about Amateur
Radio to be an "attack" on me. You make disparaging, untrue statements
about Amateur Radio and expect it to be blown off.

You are easily offended. I think that you wish to be offended.

There IS some psychological syndrome like that, but dwelling
on his psychosis only results in more and more ANGER of his.

He is always angry. Many times he uses fighting words in what could
have been a normal conversation.

Excess testosterone, for sure. Inability to socialize with
others, concentration solely on himself, downsized from the
murines, personal family tragedies, early divorce, that's
quite a list of "reasons." Gonad the Librarian is a good
moniker for him.

And this posting I make will just inflame him more...tsk, tsk.

Well, that's how it goes...

Maybe he needs to just go and check in.

That would be wise. Meanwhile, he is busy rafting on denial,
dat river in someplace.

bit bit

Old July 31st 05, 04:21 AM

From: "an old friend" on Sat 30 Jul 2005 11:20

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

Snarly Stebie doesn't do much else in this newsgroup but
boast generalities of a non-specific nature while generally
insulting everyone who doesn't agree with him.

Untrue, but then when has "truth" been your suit, Lennie?

entirely true

Quod erat demonstrandum...Latin for "it is as demonstrated."

Stebie has to begin by snarling and hurling epithets. :-)

He has changed his boasting so many times that it is difficult
to know what he has actually done or experienced.

I haven't been boasting.

sure have been boasting about your achivements sayning they are better
than Lenn without of course saying what they are

[just one N in the short form of my given name...:-) ]

Stebie has been "IN" those now-famous "seven hostile actions."

Actually, he has been IN military service WHILE those occurred.
He has NO presentable proof that he was "IN" those ("in" as
being a participant in). That's a good "little white lie"
kind of boast, but a BOAST nonetheless.

He has BOASTED of his physical prowess in civilian life (flying
general aviation aircraft, flying hang-gliders, roller-blading,
marching with heavy pack, etc.) while supposedly pulling in
medical pension from an early release from service, that
supposedly due to an "accident." [accident unspecified] Now,
it stands to reason that if one can do all those things as
a civilian, he is quite physically capable of completing his
"20" (years)...or he is DEFRAUDING the United States
government. Granted, the medical examination for a private
pilot license is minimal, but a job as a nurse (licensed
practical version) requires physical ability to move patients
whether in a ward or in the "ER."

On the otherhand this post I am replying to is over 300 lines
long.

So? Now you are trying to ditate how people may express themselves

Stebie's whole point in BEING here seems to be his need to
SUBJUGATE OTHERS. He LIKES pushing people around plus
"having fun" denigrating anyone he feels is "too weak" to
reply or has some kind of disadvantage. He wants to make a
"name" for himself. In that, he has, but the kind of name
he's gotten isn't a good one...:-)

Subjugation is a common technique of non-commissioned officers.
While that works in recruit depots, it is ten kinds of no-no
when used in social or semi-social groups.

Snarly Stebie's version of "truth" is whatever he wants to
claim on any particular day. He has NO references on any of
it. Some examples:

Stebie would challenge "call the VA and they can tell you"
[all about Stebie's military record]

Untrue.

You at one time doubted my having served at all. The VA CAN
varify that information. You refused, of course...Lot's of
excuses...Nothing new there...

No Stevie the people who do that but only to a small degree is USAREC
in St.Louis MO

But they can't verify a claim that you will make spefic enough to even
ask about

Poor Stebie did a bit of BLUFFING with that "call the VA" claim.
One just cannot get such information unless one is in a position
such as the personnel or security department of a business. Even
so, the information is minimal. There's a couple of public laws
on that subject for the armchair lawyers but it is of no matter.

One CAN download a standard form from NARA's St. Louis website
and send it in by mail. That's still no guarantee that any
information WILL be returned nor the extent of that information.
At best, one MIGHT get a copy of a DD214 (release from active duty)
or other one-page document provided one can supply a social
security number, both the requestor's and the person's SSN being
queried. In my case, it would be BOTH my ASN and my SSN before
they would release anything. [the changeover from service
branch specific serial numbers to social security numbers for
all branch members began in the 1960s]

Big snip

In the beginning of Stebie's tirades he mentioned a Medical
Discharge that cut his marine career to 18 years (rather
than a full 20). He then made that an "Honorable" instead
of a medical discharge; if he had gotten that discharge some
5 years before (his alleged time was 1974 to 1992), why
would he not have said "honorable" in the beginning? That's
all archived, BTW.

Well...MOST of it is archived. You've taken some literary license
with what was said, but I am sure it's much more colorful in your mind
that way.

and you admit to this or not?

Stebie NEVER admits to anything he is challenged on. :-)

What I've written is FROM his own postings in here. Whether or
not Google got ALL the archives from DejaNews since 1998 is
unknown. It is beside the point, really, one can't spend the
whole of one's computer-modem activity re-arguing and re-re-
arguing old, old arguments which some sore loser (Stebie) failed
to win.

Stebie NEVER DOES ANYTHING WRONG in here. :-)

Stebie claimed to have been in "seven hostile actions"
during his military career, but it seems he is spinning
that into the USMC being involved in those...while he was
in it. He has no proof at all shown in here that HE was
IN any of those hostile actions. That's in newer archives.

And we won't discuss any of them.

then they are claims without proof, or BYS Stevie lies

Stebie is just doing his BLUFFING thing as I remarked on.

It works with some people who read some unspecific generalities
and half-truths. I've seen others do it elsewhere much better
than Stebie, years ago. In fact, with two decades of experience
in computer-modem communications (BBSs first, then the Internet),
I've seen a LOT of variations on a few themes of boasting and
bluffing. [21 years in December of this year]

Just like you harrangue Dave Heil over his service in the State
Department (all of it fact-based and verifyable), I shant give you the
pleasure. You can go ahead and insist "it didn't happen" based upon my
refusal to tell you the details, if you care to, but ti still doesn't
make it any less factual.

just appling YOUR OWN STANDARDS Stevie

[Stebie is starting to get stressed, he is making typos and using
bad punctuation...:-) ]

Tsk, tsk, tsk. In my personal case, I've got reproducible
documents (including a reduced size DD214 that I carry for fun
in my wallet), photographs (with mimeoed SigC legends on the
back), some of the mimeographed order sheets received in three
years (xerographed since the acidic paper would make them self-
destruct if handled...and copied courtesy of the Burbank, CA,
Social Security office), communications with those who were
THERE in my unit doing the same work I did, one of whom has had
an amateur extra license for a long time. What is worse, I've
tried to send a digitized copy of my first First 'Phone license
to Stebie and HE REFUSED to accept it. :-)

It would seem that Stebie ONLY accepts things that prove HIS
case. That's consistent with his newsgroup "battle plan" (or
whatever it is for trying to win message points) of MAKING
others accept HIS unspecific general claims.

Stebie has claimed "working in military radio communications"
but isn't at all familiar with the very common (quarter
million R/T units made and operational) SINCGARS...(SNIP)

Lennie, I guess it's silly to point out to you that SINCGARS is
NOT the end-all of radio communications in the Armed Forces.

but you know nothing of the system where I a 54E know a afair about
them, without having served a commo related MOS. make it very dubious

The SINCGARS "family" of R/Ts is now a QUARTER MILLION in number
of supplied and operational small-unit radios used by ALL
branches (USCG use unknown), primarily for land and land-air
tactical communications. They began operational life in 1989,
first in Korea. Designed and made by ITT, Fort Wayne, IN,
(other production by General Dynamics Land Division now
disbanded and reorganized), a QUARTER MILLION radio sets of the
same type exceeds every other U.S. military radio set/system in
number. Ever.

Stebie had five years of his service life to see one, yet is
"unfamiliar" with it. [the USMC does indeed use it, is using
it now in Iraq and Afghanistan, as is the USA] For that matter,
Stebie cannot recall/remember/mention ANY nomenclature of any
military radio except some MARS equipment, despite 18 years
claimed as a military radio whiz-bang. That's NOT consistent
with ANY radio-interested person. [Stebie is unfamiliar with
the HF-band AN/PRC-104 manpack in service since 1986 with
land forces...nice little "QRP" rig designed and made by
Hughes Aircraft Ground systems, operational with USMC and USA]

Your 3000th telling of yet another SINCGARS story does not make it
any more valuable than any other communications resource...Then, now or
in the future.

Tsk, tsk. A QUARTER MILLION radio sets is not "significant?"
How about a type that has selectable encrypted voice plus
selectable frequency hopping...both features making it quite
difficult to DF, almost impossible (in the field) to decrypt?
It's been in operational use for 16 years and will be
(eventually, but soon now) supplanted by the AN/PRC-150 by
Harris Corporation.

Tsk, only in Stebieworld (at the signpost up ahead) is a foot
soldier's secure communication means "insignificant!" :-)

At best, Stebie's claims are only for an "Assistant" NCOIC
position at a MARS station in Okinawa in the 1980s. MARS
stations are NOT a regular part of any service branch radio
communications...are, at best, a sort of special services
like operation where they MIGHT be used for regular comms
in case of catastrophic happenings to the Defense
Communication System (DCS).

But...but...but...LENNIE!

YOU are the one who made the big deal about who runs MARS, etc etc
even when it wasn't an issue!

more stevie lies

True enough, Mark. Poor Stebie made a reply to Hans Brakob
writing "Sorry, Hans, MARS IS amateur radio." Brian
Burke then picked up on that and chided him. Stebie became
outraged and tried three ways from Sunday to rationalize it.
I went and looked for the DoD directive on MARS, found it,
posted the link, included a short-form history of how MARS
came to be (it was 'born' in the U.S. Army before WW2).

MARS IS NOT amateur radio but a MILITARY radio service,
an auxilliary or "affiliate" (the A in MARS), operates
OUTSIDE the U.S. ham bands, has its own callsigns. Amateurs
are volunteers for MARS activities. The Army wanted amateur
participation in the early radio days prior to WW2 in order
to improve its own radio abilities...which were improved,
indeed leap-frogged in technology advancement, by commercial
firms just prior to the U.S. involvement in WW2.

NONE of the pre- or post WW2 military radio communications
networks USED MARS for everyday tactical radio comms. During
the old Vietnam War times ('Nam ended 30 years ago), it was
a definite morale-booster for personal communications to
"stateside." There's no need of such morale-boosting service
now with the much-improved worldwide military communications
such as the DSN and satellite relay. MARS has shifted its
focus to become a tertiary communications system in case of
catastrophic events for the military but is now active as a
liason service to tie together other government communications.

That's in very recent archives.
Worse yet, it took months for Stebie to acknowledge that
the Department of Defense directs MARS, even when given the
link to the directive itself available on the Internet at
the DoD website.

you claimed otherwise

Stebie claimed that otherwise. :-)

I doubt that Stebie EVER went to the DoD website to find the
directive document. Anyone can. It isn't "classified."

It was never in question.

Lennie is uttering a blatant falsehood every time he repeats this.

Lying IS Lennie's forte. This is why Lennie H doesn't get the
respect and admiration he THINKS he deserves...

Stevie just goes and on dening his own words

True enough, Mark. I think Stebie has actual ATTACKS within
his own mind where little voices in his head scream "they LIE,
they LIE, they LIE!" :-)

TRUTH is its own "admiration." TRUTH is "respectable."

A continual repetition of "LIE, LIE, LIE" in the face of proof
that anyone can view is a sickness on Stebie's part.

And the darned ironic thing is that I'm the one who usually jabs
Lennie, yet Lennie engages in all these "persoanl insult" diatribes at
almost everyone...

you must be reading a different Usenet than I am Stevie or be lying or
delusional

Mark, I'd pick DELUSIONAL. Stebie's flipped out, gone bananas,
wigged out (he looks like he's ready for a hairpiece anyway).

"The truth is out there..." which is still true even if "X-Files"
ceased production. :-)

The problem is you, Lennie, and just a few other ner-do-wells who
seem to think that what you do is "constructive".

yes we think it is constructive to look behind the curtain at the real
world

That would disturb Stebie's fantasy. He wants the nicely-ordered
military-style discipline he is no longer a part of...(SNIP)

Wrong.

right You can't handle to turth

The delusional can only recognize the "truth" existing in their
fantasy. They have great difficulty with reality, therefore
cling mightily to their fantasy "truths."

(UNSNIP)...one where
everything is explained and laid-out, no room for deviation from
the precise order of things. He can fit into that. However, if
the environment changes, he gets very upset and angry. He can't
handle disagreements with his opinions, tries to defend himself
(no need in normal discussion not about a person) by issuing a
series of personal insults directed at his perceived "accuser."

Even MORE ironic that I have never addressed you (or anyone) as
the "accuser"...that would be a LennieTerm. One that helps to
establish "victim status"

more Steve evasion, and another lie you have called me on accusing you

Stebie attempted some wordplay in there, made like a "victim"
of a "false charge." :-) It doesn't work but he doesn't
realize it yet. :-)

Stebie constantly ACCUSES certain others of heinous things like
"LYING!" even though such things are truth. He can no longer
separate right from wrong, let alone emerge from fantasy into
reality.

There is, nor has there ever been, a SINGLE "correct" way of
doing things in amateur radio.

There's been ONE constant in Amatuer Radio...

The license.

then why don't and why have you never treated other license holder with
any respect?

Mark, you just don't fit Stebie's fantasyworld concepts. :-)

[note that Stebie misspelled "amateur" as "Amatuer" again,
something that is common with his upset/stressed state...]

To Stebie, ham radio is ALL about the LICENSE! Not the fun
of communicating, not the camaraderie of white male club-
house fun, not the interest in the radio hardware, it's the
LICENSE! That makes Stebie a SOMEBODY! He's "federally-
authorized!" Wow. What a concept!

even if I granted you abuse of Lenn on that issue it doesn't explian
your treatment of Myself of Todd and of Brain

Brian Burke, that is...but you are right, Mark, his comments
ARE hypocritical. It's his "PCTA extra Double Standard"
hypocrisy operational again...sigh.

The one you don't have...The one you CAN'T get.

More Libel Steve the second half of the statement is liekly not true
and you should know it is likely not true

You are right again, Mark. But Stebie is hot and fired-up on
his ATTACK mode again...as if any U.S. amateur radio class
license is "impossible for me to get." :-)

Amateur radio is NOT a military...(SNIP)

Your reality is slipping again, Lennie...

no he is trying to guess at the nature of your twisted mind

No guessing...he's a bit nuts. I was making a comment that
U.S. amateur radio is NOT any sort of military service.

It isn't. It is a "service" insofar as a service of the
government to licensees. The word "service" all throughout
Title 47 C.F.R. is as a regulatory term denoting a type and
kind of radio use/activity in a particular Part.

You really stretch to make these up, don't you..?!?!

not at all you seem to act like a drill sgt (whatever the fool marines
call the army calls em that), and expect the rest of us are going to
fall in

Stebie stormed into this newsgroup long ago acting like "super-
marine," a regular DILL Sergeant (my term), he of the pursed
lips (puckered from too much dill and vinegar) and tried to
make all of us who disagreed with him "drop and give me ten!"

Along the way his DILL Sergeant campaign hat got all askew
and he wound up barking orders to a bunch of blank walls.

But, the old rank-status-privilege class consciousness of the
old six-class license system suits the ordered, disciplined
military psyche.

You keep mentioning "military psyche" along with your 1950's-era
radio stories, Lennie...

yes he does. your point?

Actually, Mark, I've mentioned 1960s radio, 1970s radio, 1980s
radio, 1990s radio, 2000s radio all along.

Stebie tried to MISDIRECT into "blaming his accuser" again. :-)

Poor guy still hasn't been able to separate civilian life
from military life. He still thinks he is SOME kind of
national service through his "amatuer" [sic] radio license.

Radio is radio.

No, it's not. Not in the APPLICATION.

Radio is NOT radio Stevie? my, my you do need your meds

He won't take them, Mark. :-)

He still thinks that his DILL Sergeant barking can get all
those electrons, fields, and waves to do Stebie's bidding.

Tsk. The only reason there is licensing in amateur radio
is as a regulatory tool for the government, in this case
the FCC. All nations do that. Unfortunately, some take
this "amatuer" [sic] radio thing as a LIFESTYLE and magnify
it far beyond what it is...a hobby.

This forum is about AMATEUR RADIO...Not Army, or PLMRS, or GMRS,
etc etc etc.

then why don't you write about Amateur Radio once and awhile

He's having too much fun gabbling and boasting about MARS and
CAP and the murines and stuff where he was a SOMEBODY! :-)

Big snip.

One MUST look at what other radio services are doing. Firstly,
amateurs must co-exist in the EM spectrum with all other radio
services.

We must co-exist in that we do not cause any disruption of service
to OTHER radio services. What goes on inside those band edges is a
whole different story.

IOW we should ignore the technolgies around us and focus on what? Morse
Coded OOK CW?

Absolutely! Everyone march to the SAME drumbeat! Order!
Discipline! Cherish the tradition! Status the Quo!

Secondly, other radio services, having (usually)
more flexibility in mode type use, can offer insight into
possible new methods of communications.

But...but...but...LENNIE!

YOU are the one who keeps yelling "IT'S JUST A HOBBY!"

Where does the FUN of operating radios that are software defined
and require almost NO human interaction to make work go...?!?!

I on't particular want to work that hard just to make the RADIO go, Id
rather spend my time and effort dealing with people at the other end

It could be that Stebie wants SDR. That's an acronym for
Soft-head Defined Radio. :-)

Thirdly, closing off
minds to what happens elsewhere and claiming it is "for the
good of amateur radio" is a simple cop-out, an excuse NOT to
learn, investigate, to enquire about new things, new
possibilities; it's a rationale for being LAZY.

Lennie...YOU keep repeating that threadbare and untruthful rant
over and over, and it's no more true today than when you first sprout
it.

you operate that way, Jim N2EY is politer about but operates that way

True enough. Stebie thinks I am "growing" opinions because
they "sprout?" :-)

He's a case...mental case growing worse. Terribly fascinating
to watch his psychosis develop over the years, much better than
classroom learning in psychology. His blabberings are more and
more black-and-white, no shades of gray. Emotionally more
volatile than a vial of nitroglycerine. :-)

nit pik

Lennie Anderson...Self Destructive Or Just Doesn't Get It...?!?! K4YZ Policy 27 March 12th 05 06:03 PM
Mode/Band Use in 1961 N2EY Policy 44 January 10th 05 03:49 AM
Lennie Steps In His Own Excrement Once Again Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 3 March 23rd 04 10:46 AM
Lennie Makes "Idiot" An Olympic Event Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 0 December 19th 03 04:52 PM
Lennie's Double Standard Once Again Revealed...BY Lennie! Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 22 October 21st 03 12:08 PM