Old August 19th 05, 11:06 PM

From: on Aug 19, 12:48 pm

an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z wrote:
wrote:
KY4Z wrote:
wrote:

True, I won't discuss my service in the Corps,

Especially after slipping up and claiming the seven hostile actions.

It was only a "slip up" in that I allowed myself to get pulled
into Lennie's game.

Stvie admits slip but true to form blames others for his slip up

Steve cannot be blamed. That awful Len tricked him into telling lies.

Ve SS haf vays uf making him talk!

:-)

way him

Old August 22nd 05, 05:34 AM
an_old_friend

KY4Z wrote:
cuting evasion of the issue
an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z wrote:
wrote:
KY4Z wrote:
wrote:
cut
True, I won't discuss my service in the Corps,

Especially after slipping up and claiming the seven hostile actions.

It was only a "slip up" in that I allowed myself to get pulled
into Lennie's game.

Stvie admits slip but true to form blames others for his slip up

"Stevie"

Nope...Took the blame myslef, Markie. Where'd you get that
"blames others" gig?

Nope you blamed Len for playing games

He does.

And you can't admit your own Misdeeds

Just like you do.

You are the game player

You are the one that accuses evryone of being mentaly ill

And why do you continue to lie about "KY4Z" being involved in this
forum?

Nope contie to poke you with it I'll continue as long as it amuses me

cuting
Then what you are doing is misusing the VALID callsign of a person
who does not participate in this forum.

You claim you need not treat MY callsign with respect

I promised that I would contiue to mangle your callsign until you
apologize, which is likely to be forever since you don't take
responiblity for your actions

You just blame others

In short...You're the liar, bully and abuser you claim others,
specifically me, of being.

Not at all I am using Sarcasm more

But then you can't stand anyone dening you your imagined place in the
heavens'

Steve, KY4Z

Old August 22nd 05, 04:27 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z didn't write:
cuting evasion of the issue
an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z didn't write:
an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z didn't write:
wrote:
KY4Z didn't write:
wrote:
cut
True, I won't discuss my service in the Corps,

Especially after slipping up and claiming the seven hostile actions.

It was only a "slip up" in that I allowed myself to get pulled
into Lennie's game.

Stvie admits slip but true to form blames others for his slip up

"Stevie"

Nope...Took the blame myslef, Markie. Where'd you get that
"blames others" gig?

Nope you blamed Len for playing games

He does.

And you can't admit your own Misdeeds

What "misdeeds"..?!?!

Just like you do.

You are the game player

Nope.

You are the one that accuses evryone of being mentaly ill

Not "evryone". Just those who exhibit the signs and symptoms of
being "mentaly" ill, Mark. Like those who lie about being "colonels"
in the Armed Forces, etcetcetc.

And why do you continue to lie about "KY4Z" being involved in this
forum?

Nope contie to poke you with it I'll continue as long as it amuses me

cuting
Then what you are doing is misusing the VALID callsign of a person
who does not participate in this forum.

You claim you need not treat MY callsign with respect

I never said anything of the sort.

I DID make ONE mistake typing your callsign.

I acknowledged my mistake in the VERY NEXT POST.

WHERE, since then, have I made any error attributing YOUR callsign
to YOU, Markie?

WHERE, since then, have I mistyped your callsign?

Yet YOU continue to misrepresent MY words with the callsign of a
person who probably doesn't even know this forum exists.

Why? Other than to substantiate MY claim of YOUR mistruthfulness
and deceit, what do you think mis-attributing my comments to someone
else accomplishes?

I promised that I would contiue to mangle your callsign until you
apologize, which is likely to be forever since you don't take
responiblity for your actions

Apologize for what?

And Markie...Don't look now...But everyone else sees you
mis-attributing my comments to another person.

That's DECEITFUL.

You just blame others

You're attributing my comments to another Amateur.

That's DECEITFUL.

In short...You're the liar, bully and abuser you claim others,
specifically me, of being.

Not at all I am using Sarcasm more

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! THAT'S IT!

When I say something you don't like, it's "bullying"..?!?!

When YOU do it it's "sarcasm"..?!?!?!

But then you can't stand anyone dening you your imagined place in the
heavens'

"denying"

And sentences end with a period, not an apostrophe, Markie...At
least in English.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 22nd 05, 05:49 PM
an_old_friend

KY4Z wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z didn't write:
cuting evasion of the issue
an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z didn't write:
wrote:
KY4Z didn't write:
wrote:
cut
True, I won't discuss my service in the Corps,

Especially after slipping up and claiming the seven hostile actions.

It was only a "slip up" in that I allowed myself to get pulled
into Lennie's game.

Stvie admits slip but true to form blames others for his slip up

"Stevie"

Nope...Took the blame myslef, Markie. Where'd you get that
"blames others" gig?

Nope you blamed Len for playing games

He does.

And you can't admit your own Misdeeds

What "misdeeds"..?!?!

Your lies about & hositles actions for one

Your lies about taking some effective against me for another

yout threats to Todd

why do you need them listed so often

are you that dumb that you can't remeber

Just like you do.

You are the game player

Nope.

sure are

evade change the subject anything but deal with the truth

that being you are a Bully a bragrat and a liar

a proven liar

You are the one that accuses evryone of being mentaly ill

more evasion

And why do you continue to lie about "KY4Z" being involved in this
forum?

Nope contie to poke you with it I'll continue as long as it amuses me

cuting
Then what you are doing is misusing the VALID callsign of a person
who does not participate in this forum.

You claim you need not treat MY callsign with respect

I never said anything of the sort.

yes you did

I DID make ONE mistake typing your callsign.

and refused to apolgize for it

I acknowledged my mistake in the VERY NEXT POST.

nope you told I had to go LOOKing for your acknowledgement

Bull****

nor did you apoligize

WHERE, since then, have I made any error attributing YOUR callsign
to YOU, Markie?

you still refuse to apologize for it

so

WHERE, since then, have I mistyped your callsign?

Yet YOU continue to misrepresent MY words with the callsign of a
person who probably doesn't even know this forum exists.

until YOU apologize I certainly will

Why? Other than to substantiate MY claim of YOUR mistruthfulness
and deceit, what do you think mis-attributing my comments to someone
else accomplishes?

it clearly anoys you

and agains show how you refuse to deal the issues at hand

You always evade and obfucate, nothing is ever your fault

I promised that I would contiue to mangle your callsign until you
apologize, which is likely to be forever since you don't take
responiblity for your actions

Apologize for what?

use your brain

And Markie...Don't look now...But everyone else sees you
mis-attributing my comments to another person.

and they see exactly what I am doing showing you sause for the is sause
for the gander

That's DECEITFUL.

Not at all

I am prefectly upfront about it

Nothing decietful at all

You just blame others

You're attributing my comments to another Amateur.

Not at all

more stevie lies

That's DECEITFUL.

Not at all

I am prefectly upfront about it

Nothing decietful at all

and you can stop it with a single sentence but you refuse

you refuse to apologize to me for abusing my call sign

In short...You're the liar, bully and abuser you claim others,
specifically me, of being.

Not at all I am using Sarcasm more

more evasion

end your lies

Old August 22nd 05, 06:41 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z didn't write:
an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z didn't write:
cuting evasion of the issue
an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z didn't write:
an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z didn't write:
wrote:
KY4Z didn't write:
wrote:
cut
True, I won't discuss my service in the Corps,

Especially after slipping up and claiming the seven hostile actions.

It was only a "slip up" in that I allowed myself to get pulled
into Lennie's game.

Stvie admits slip but true to form blames others for his slip up

"Stevie"

Nope...Took the blame myslef, Markie. Where'd you get that
"blames others" gig?

Nope you blamed Len for playing games

He does.

And you can't admit your own Misdeeds

What "misdeeds"..?!?!

Your lies about & hositles actions for one

"& hositles"...?!?!

Your lies about taking some effective against me for another

What lies?

yout threats to Todd

I didn't threaten Todd.

why do you need them listed so often

You've not "listed" anythig yet except more of your own deceit,
Markie.

are you that dumb that you can't remeber

Speaking of "dumb", the word is "remember"...

And so far you've not substantiated anything.

Just like you do.

You are the game player

Nope.

sure are

Nope.

evade change the subject anything but deal with the truth

You're the one who keeps changing the "subject", Markie...

that being you are a Bully a bragrat and a liar

ROTMFFLMMFAO on that sentence, Markie! Some English!

None of the above, Markie.

a proven liar

Nope.

Not by you!

You are the one that accuses evryone of being mentaly ill

more evasion

Those were YOUR words, Markie!

And I don't "accuses evryone", Markie...Just those who show the
signs and symptoms of it. Such as yourself for example.

And why do you continue to lie about "KY4Z" being involved in this
forum?

Nope contie to poke you with it I'll continue as long as it amuses me
cuting
Then what you are doing is misusing the VALID callsign of a person
who does not participate in this forum.

You claim you need not treat MY callsign with respect

I never said anything of the sort.

yes you did

Then prove THAT too!

I DID make ONE mistake typing your callsign.

and refused to apolgize for it

I acknowledged it in my very next post, Markie!

I acknowledged my mistake in the VERY NEXT POST.

nope you told I had to go LOOKing for your acknowledgement

Bull####

nor did you apoligize

More profanity...More lies from Mark C. Morgan.

WHERE, since then, have I made any error attributing YOUR callsign
to YOU, Markie?

you still refuse to apologize for it

so

I already acknowledged my error, Markie.

WHERE, since then, have I mistyped your callsign?

Yet YOU continue to misrepresent MY words with the callsign of a
person who probably doesn't even know this forum exists.

until YOU apologize I certainly will

Then you are intentionally lying and deceiving. You're also
misdirecting MY commets to those of a person who's not a part of this
forum.

Set's the record straight on who's the liar here, Markie.

Why? Other than to substantiate MY claim of YOUR mistruthfulness
and deceit, what do you think mis-attributing my comments to someone
else accomplishes?

it clearly anoys you

It only "anoys" me that you are continuing to misrepresent the
truth.

You substantiate my assertion that you're a liar.

and agains show how you refuse to deal the issues at hand

I am dealing with it.

You misrepresent my comments to another person. You know it and
said you're doing it intentionally.

Makes you the lair and deceiver I claim you are.

You always evade and obfucate, nothing is ever your fault

You're the one attributing my commetns to a third party.

I promised that I would contiue to mangle your callsign until you
apologize, which is likely to be forever since you don't take
responiblity for your actions

Apologize for what?

use your brain

I am.

And so far you've not shown where I have done anything worthy of
an apology.

I made a mistake, corrected it and acknowledged it.

You made a mistake, thought it was funny, and now perpetuate it in
the face of the truth.

And Markie...Don't look now...But everyone else sees you
mis-attributing my comments to another person.

and they see exactly what I am doing showing you sause for the is sause
for the gander

No........

They see you intentionally lying.

They see you intentionally mis-attributing my comments to a third
party.

And it's "sauce".

That's DECEITFUL.

Not at all

Sure it is.

I am prefectly upfront about it

Nothing decietful at all

It's still deceitful...Not to mention you've now dragged a third
party who probably doesn't even know this forum exists into your little
demented world, Markie.

You just blame others

You're attributing my comments to another Amateur.

Not at all

Sure you are.

You keep "relabelling" the attributes to "KY4Z", and not to me.

more stevie lies

Nope. More of the truth.

That's DECEITFUL.

Not at all

I am prefectly upfront about it

Nothing decietful at all

Absolutely deceitful.

And disrespectful to KY4Z.

and you can stop it with a single sentence but you refuse

you refuse to apologize to me for abusing my call sign

I'm not.

In short...You're the liar, bully and abuser you claim others,
specifically me, of being.

Not at all I am using Sarcasm more

more evasion

Allow me to restate it...

I seeeeeeeeeeeeee...When I say "something", it's "bullying" and
"abuse".......

When YOU do it it's "SARCASM"..............

Uh huh...Righhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht.

end your lies

I'd say "end yours", but then you'd accuse me of encouraging you to
do a Kevorkian...

That is, afterall the only way Mark C. Morgan will ever stop lying.

Old August 22nd 05, 08:23 PM
an_old_friend

KY4Z wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z didn't write:
an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z wrote:
cuting evasion of the issue
an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z didn't write:
an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z didn't write:
wrote:
KY4Z didn't write:
wrote:
cut
True, I won't discuss my service in the Corps,

Especially after slipping up and claiming the seven hostile actions.

It was only a "slip up" in that I allowed myself to get pulled
into Lennie's game.

Stvie admits slip but true to form blames others for his slip up

"Stevie"

Nope...Took the blame myslef, Markie. Where'd you get that
"blames others" gig?

Nope you blamed Len for playing games

He does.

And you can't admit your own Misdeeds

What "misdeeds"..?!?!

Your lies about & hositles actions for one

"& hositles"...?!?!

again you lied not i

Your lies about taking some effective against me for another

What lies?

That you were going to take some kind of EFECTIVE action for one

yout threats to Todd

I didn't threaten Todd.

you sure did

why do you need them listed so often

You've not "listed" anythig yet except more of your own deceit,
Markie.

smore stevie lies

are you that dumb that you can't remeber

Speaking of "dumb", the word is "remember"...

And so far you've not substantiated anything.

Sure have

you have failed to produce any effective action

that is a simple fact

you must have sounded like such a loon they did not bother to even
investagate you charges

Just like you do.

You are the game player

Nope.

sure are

Nope.

evade change the subject anything but deal with the truth

You're the one who keeps changing the "subject", Markie...

nope you change it every post

the subject is YOUR Lie

that being you are a Bully a bragrat and a liar

ROTMFFLMMFAO on that sentence, Markie! Some English!

None of the above, Markie.

a proven liar

Nope.

Not by you!

No You did that

you proved yourself a liar

You are the one that accuses evryone of being mentaly ill

more evasion

Those were YOUR words, Markie!

nope they were yours words
More lies

And I don't "accuses evryone", Markie...Just those who show the
signs and symptoms of it. Such as yourself for example.

everyone that dares disagree with you

And why do you continue to lie about "KY4Z" being involved in this
forum?

Nope contie to poke you with it I'll continue as long as it amuses me
cuting
Then what you are doing is misusing the VALID callsign of a person
who does not participate in this forum.

You claim you need not treat MY callsign with respect

I never said anything of the sort.

yes you did

Then prove THAT too!

alreadly have go back in the threads

I DID make ONE mistake typing your callsign.

and refused to apolgize for it

I acknowledged it in my very next post, Markie!

Lie

I acknowledged my mistake in the VERY NEXT POST.

nope you told I had to go LOOKing for your acknowledgement

Bull####

nor did you apoligize

More profanity...More lies from Mark C. Morgan.

Nope Stevie acted then told his victum to go look for his explanation

what you going to do threaten to report me again?

You are the little kid screaming that someone said a bad word

WHERE, since then, have I made any error attributing YOUR callsign
to YOU, Markie?

you still refuse to apologize for it

so

I already acknowledged my error, Markie.

but not apolized for it

WHERE, since then, have I mistyped your callsign?

Yet YOU continue to misrepresent MY words with the callsign of a
person who probably doesn't even know this forum exists.

until YOU apologize I certainly will

Then you are intentionally lying and deceiving. You're also
misdirecting MY commets to those of a person who's not a part of this
forum.

no another Stvie lie every knows what is happening

Set's the record straight on who's the liar here, Markie.

Why? Other than to substantiate MY claim of YOUR mistruthfulness
and deceit, what do you think mis-attributing my comments to someone
else accomplishes?

it clearly anoys you

It only "anoys" me that you are continuing to misrepresent the
truth.

then apologize

Be a man

You substantiate my assertion that you're a liar.

and I am not the subject you are

that you lie and decieve all the time

and agains show how you refuse to deal the issues at hand

I am dealing with it.

nope
you are evading and changing the subject

You misrepresent my comments to another person. You know it and
said you're doing it intentionally.

Makes you the lair and deceiver I claim you are.

You always evade and obfucate, nothing is ever your fault

You're the one attributing my commetns to a third party.

No such act is occouring

I promised that I would contiue to mangle your callsign until you
apologize, which is likely to be forever since you don't take
responiblity for your actions

Apologize for what?

use your brain

I am.

And so far you've not shown where I have done anything worthy of
an apology.

and I can do the same as you do

If you need not apolgize to me I need not to you

Fair is fair

I made a mistake, corrected it and acknowledged it.

You never corrected it

you never apologized for it

You made a mistake, thought it was funny, and now perpetuate it in
the face of the truth.

No mistake I decided on it as a method of attack

never claimed it was a fact merely a tactic

And Markie...Don't look now...But everyone else sees you
mis-attributing my comments to another person.

and they see exactly what I am doing showing you sause for the is sause
for the gander

No........

sure is

They see you intentionally lying.

I doubt it

they see me making a point

They see you intentionally mis-attributing my comments to a third
party.

And it's "sauce".

That's DECEITFUL.

Not at all

Sure it is.

I am prefectly upfront about it

Nothing decietful at all

cuting the ending repition

You keep "relabelling" the attributes to "KY4Z", and not to me.

nope

cuting the repitition

And disrespectful to KY4Z.

Not at all I am using him in noble cause

and you can stop it with a single sentence but you refuse

you refuse to apologize to me for abusing my call sign

I'm not.

the you choose for this happen

you are choosing to abuse the poor fellow you claim to feel for rather
than be man and apologize for your mistake

and then flaming me for demnding my due

end your lies

I'd say "end yours", but then you'd accuse me of encouraging you to
do a Kevorkian...

do yourself a kevorkian

That is, afterall the only way Stevie Robeson will ever stop lying.

Steve, KY4YZ