Old November 2nd 05, 04:48 PM
K4YZ

Default Brain has Stevie paid up on the bet he made a few years ago

Iitoi wrote:
K4YZ Wrote:

First of all, no wager was ever "made". In order for..........

Secondly, if Y O U ........

Lastly, even if we HAD made a "wager" ...........

Did I call that one right, or what!!!!!!!!

Call what?

I'm supposed to drop a C-Note in the mail for a wager that was
never accepted or agreed upon...?!?!

Uh huh...Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 2nd 05, 04:55 PM

On 2 Nov 2005 08:48:39 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

Iitoi wrote:
K4YZ Wrote:

First of all, no wager was ever "made". In order for..........

Secondly, if Y O U ........

Lastly, even if we HAD made a "wager" ...........

Did I call that one right, or what!!!!!!!!

Call what?

I'm supposed to drop a C-Note in the mail for a wager that was
never accepted or agreed upon...?!?!

it was accepted

Silence is assent that is one the priciples of English Common Law

Uh huh...Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old November 3rd 05, 12:21 AM

Default Brain and Markie Struggling Again......

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Steve Robeson K4YZ Jan 29 2003, 10:46 am show options

Now, Please provide the requested verifications of YOUR assertions
of lies
on my part.

We'll wait right here.

Steve, since I want no mail from you coming to my home address, you may
send the lost $100 wager to the TEN-Land QSL Buro. It is fitting that
you make the donation to the very people you denigrate and call
"ZEROES." Best of Luck. bb

Sorry, Brain...Several issues.

Predicted.

First of all, no wager was ever "made". In order for a wager to
take place, once person has to make it then the other accept it. Had
Markie been honest (yeah...like THAT'S going to happen....) he'd have
gone on to point out that you never "accepted" the wager...

Secondly, if Y O U were honest (again, about as unlikely as my
Britney fantasies...) Y O U would have admitted that you never
"accepted the wager. You ignored it.

Why do you always acuse people other than yourself of being dishonest,
jerk?

Lastly, even if we HAD made a "wager" it would be a felony for you
to receive the wager via an agent across state lines...Again, further
demonstration of your propensity to violate the law. Not that that
fact surprises anyone.

Steve, K4YZ

Sorry, Steve...Several issues.

First of all, YOU had made the wager across state lines. I did
the legal and honorable thing; I didn't accept it.

Secondly, I did not accept the wager nor ask you to mail it to me. I
actually forbid you to mail anything to me.

Lastly, what I did ask is that you donate your wager to the 10th
District QSL Buro since you have denigrated all 10th District amateurs
("ZEROES") and the corpse of W0EX in an effort to get a laugh. That is
the least you can do for 10-Landers. Donations are allowed to cross
state lines, aren't they?

Again, further demonstration that you would not only wiggle your way
out as predicted, but you make accusations as you do do. Not that that
fact surprises anyone.

Best of Luck. bb

Old November 3rd 05, 11:05 AM
K4YZ

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
Steve Robeson K4YZ Jan 29 2003, 10:46 am show options

Now, Please provide the requested verifications of YOUR assertions
of lies
on my part.

We'll wait right here.

Steve, since I want no mail from you coming to my home address, you may
send the lost $100 wager to the TEN-Land QSL Buro. It is fitting that
you make the donation to the very people you denigrate and call
"ZEROES." Best of Luck. bb

Sorry, Brain...Several issues.

Predicted.

I see.

First of all, no wager was ever "made". In order for a wager to
take place, once person has to make it then the other accept it. Had
Markie been honest (yeah...like THAT'S going to happen....) he'd have
gone on to point out that you never "accepted" the wager...

Secondly, if Y O U were honest (again, about as unlikely as my
Britney fantasies...) Y O U would have admitted that you never
"accepted the wager. You ignored it.

Why do you always acuse people other than yourself of being dishonest,
jerk?

So far I've not seen otherwise.

Lastly, even if we HAD made a "wager" it would be a felony for you
to receive the wager via an agent across state lines...Again, further
demonstration of your propensity to violate the law. Not that that
fact surprises anyone.

Steve, K4YZ

Sorry, Steve...Several issues.

First of all, YOU had made the wager across state lines. I did
the legal and honorable thing; I didn't accept it.

No...You ignored the possibility that I was right. You've made
several other wagering challenges yourself in the past, so feel free to
dismount the "high horse" any time you're ready.

Secondly, I did not accept the wager nor ask you to mail it to me. I
actually forbid you to mail anything to me.

Uh huh.

Lastly, what I did ask is that you donate your wager to the 10th
District QSL Buro since you have denigrated all 10th District amateurs
("ZEROES") and the corpse of W0EX in an effort to get a laugh.

I stand corrected on your "donation to the zero land" buro, however
your suggestion that I somehow defiled ANYone's corpse is assinine and
disgusting...

But then, considering the source.....

That is the least you can do for 10-Landers. Donations are allowed to cross
state lines, aren't they?

Yes, they are.

Again, further demonstration that you would not only wiggle your way
out as predicted, but you make accusations as you do do. Not that that
fact surprises anyone.

So far the only accusation here is that I have "welched" on a bet,
an act that could not not have occured since the wager was never
accepted.

As for "wiggling out" of anything, I think you already set a
several-years-long track record of having no tolerance or use for
"rules" of any kind, and that would include "accepting" a publically
offered wager IN public...Not trying to make an issue of it as somehow
not "kept" years after you diss'ed it.

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 3rd 05, 06:46 PM

Iitoi wrote:
K4YZ Wrote:

First of all, no wager was ever "made". In order for..........

Secondly, if Y O U ........

Lastly, even if we HAD made a "wager" ...........

Did I call that one right, or what!!!!!!!!

Call what?

I'm supposed to drop a C-Note in the mail for a wager that was
never accepted or agreed upon...?!?!

it was accepted

No, it was not.

Silence is assent that is one the priciples of English Common Law

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA ! ! ! !

No, Markie, "silence" is NOT "assent" under ANY law in the United
States, English or otherwise!

bull****

you know very little about the law

makes it likely your assertion about felonies is about as acurate

A wager is a contract, and a contract requires both the advice and
CONSENT of BOTH parites to be binding...

Old November 3rd 05, 06:48 PM

On 3 Nov 2005 03:30:03 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
On 1 Nov 2005 07:58:19 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

First of all, no wager was ever "made". In order for a wager to
take place, once person has to make it then the other accept it. Had
Markie been honest (yeah...like THAT'S going to happen....) he'd have
gone on to point out that you never "accepted" the wager...

welching again

Nope. Not now, not "again".

yep you have welched on several

Secondly, if Y O U were honest (again, about as unlikely as my
Britney fantasies...) Y O U would have admitted that you never
"accepted the wager. You ignored it.

now you admit to adultry (in the christain not legal sense Stevie
being a married man

WHAT...?!?!

that is adultery according your christain faith

Sheesh! Talk about a stretch!

tlak to your minister or preast

Lastly, even if we HAD made a "wager" it would be a felony for you
to receive the wager via an agent across state lines...Again, further
demonstration of your propensity to violate the law. Not that that
fact surprises anyone.

you are the felon for solicting the bet accros State lines Stevie

"soliciting" "accross"

Nope. It's a misdemeanor at best, and since it was not accepted,
no wager existed, Markie...

then you were lying in saying it was felony I'll go back and look at
your post to see if your betting should incuded

Old November 3rd 05, 06:52 PM

On 3 Nov 2005 03:05:20 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
Steve Robeson K4YZ Jan 29 2003, 10:46 am show options

Now, Please provide the requested verifications of YOUR assertions
of lies
on my part.

We'll wait right here.

Steve, since I want no mail from you coming to my home address, you may
send the lost $100 wager to the TEN-Land QSL Buro. It is fitting that
you make the donation to the very people you denigrate and call
"ZEROES." Best of Luck. bb

Sorry, Brain...Several issues.

Predicted.

I see.

indeed it was predicted andyou followed along

First of all, no wager was ever "made". In order for a wager to
take place, once person has to make it then the other accept it. Had
Markie been honest (yeah...like THAT'S going to happen....) he'd have
gone on to point out that you never "accepted" the wager...

Secondly, if Y O U were honest (again, about as unlikely as my
Britney fantasies...) Y O U would have admitted that you never
"accepted the wager. You ignored it.

Why do you always acuse people other than yourself of being dishonest,
jerk?

So far I've not seen otherwise.

then you agree it seem syou do accuse people of being dishoinest
everone but your self

Lastly, even if we HAD made a "wager" it would be a felony for you
to receive the wager via an agent across state lines...Again, further
demonstration of your propensity to violate the law. Not that that
fact surprises anyone.

Steve, K4YZ

Sorry, Steve...Several issues.

First of all, YOU had made the wager across state lines. I did
the legal and honorable thing; I didn't accept it.

No...You ignored the possibility that I was right. You've made
several other wagering challenges yourself in the past, so feel free to
dismount the "high horse" any time you're ready.

nothing illegal or dishonorable in not accepting something

Secondly, I did not accept the wager nor ask you to mail it to me. I
actually forbid you to mail anything to me.

Uh huh.

Lastly, what I did ask is that you donate your wager to the 10th
District QSL Buro since you have denigrated all 10th District amateurs
("ZEROES") and the corpse of W0EX in an effort to get a laugh.

I stand corrected on your "donation to the zero land" buro, however
your suggestion that I somehow defiled ANYone's corpse is assinine and
disgusting...

it is disgusting that the way you defile men in order to make your
sick points

Old November 3rd 05, 09:47 PM
K4YZ

wrote:

First of all, YOU had made the wager across state lines. I did
the legal and honorable thing; I didn't accept it.

No...You ignored the possibility that I was right. You've made
several other wagering challenges yourself in the past, so feel free to
dismount the "high horse" any time you're ready.

nothing illegal or dishonorable in not accepting something

No, there's not anything 'illegal or dishonorable' in NOT accepting
something...As a matter of fact, sometimes it takes more courage to say
"no thanks" than it does to say "yes" or "OK".

Howvever, THAT having been said, it IS "dishonorable" to come
back AFTER THE FACT and allege that something was "welched upon" when
it wasn't accepted in the first place.

Had Brain said "You're on", I would have shipped him his money.
He didn't. Oh well.

Secondly, I did not accept the wager nor ask you to mail it to me. I
actually forbid you to mail anything to me.

Uh huh.

Lastly, what I did ask is that you donate your wager to the 10th
District QSL Buro since you have denigrated all 10th District amateurs
("ZEROES") and the corpse of W0EX in an effort to get a laugh.

I stand corrected on your "donation to the zero land" buro, however
your suggestion that I somehow defiled ANYone's corpse is assinine and
disgusting...

it is disgusting that the way you defile men in order to make your
sick points

No one was ever "defiled".

I pointed out that Dick Carrol's old callsign was coming available.
I also "wished him well" wherever he is...

Y'all did the rest.

Steve, K4YZ

The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla General 0 July 22nd 04 12:14 PM
BPL - UPLC ->Repeat the lie three times and claim it for truth King Zulu Policy 213 July 16th 04 11:31 PM
IT WILL NEVER END, PEEPEEHOLIC, NEVER! Stevie Iz A PeePeeHolic CB 0 April 7th 04 04:20 AM
STEVIE IS A PEEPEEHOLIC Keykween Kontrol Unit CB 1 April 5th 04 10:06 AM
New ARRL Proposal N2EY Policy 331 March 4th 04 12:02 AM