Old November 17th 06, 04:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Bouquet to Passport

Astro wrote:

I must say that I think the schedule format in Passport is superior
(easy/fast) than any other I have used.
I simply wish it was available online with regular updates that I can print
out when needed.

I agree - it would be nice, and to survive in this day of the web, it
may need to adapt just this way. It is very user-friendly and valuable
at the dial, very much like the older WRTVH-related publication. The
EiBi can probably be loaded into a format comparable to this.

Bruce Jensen

Old November 17th 06, 06:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

the software Shortwave Log should be able to satisfy this:
www.shortwavelog.com . . .

"Astro" wrote in message

"bpnjensen" wrote in message
oups.com...
Astro wrote:
It would be much better if the schedule section were available in an
electronic form on the internet which is updated regularly. As it

currently
stands, in static print, it becomes outdated within months.

WRTVH used to have a similar publication that addressed the "other"
half of the year, with a similar graphic format - but they discontinued
that about 3 years ago, and - oh well...

At least EiBi updates regulary - and it is a more than satisfactory
substitute, and free at that.

Bruce Jensen

My copy of Passport... Steve Shortwave 3 November 14th 06 05:44 PM
2006 - Passport to World Band Radio + World Radio TV Handbook = Better Together ! RHF Shortwave 9 November 4th 05 03:20 AM
2006 - Passport to World Band Radio + World Radio TV Handbook = Better Together ! RHF Shortwave 1 November 3rd 05 05:33 PM
PASSPORT Evaluation of the AOR AR7030 Series Receivers Joe Analssandrini Shortwave 0 October 28th 05 11:47 PM
Passport to World Band Radio 2004 Llgpt Shortwave 2 November 23rd 03 05:37 PM