Old March 31st 07, 06:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Tracking chips in HD radios

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

What does that possibly have to do with *you* calling *your daughter* the
*attorney*

Since she is an attorney, I don't see the issue.

Off course not! As always, your head is up your f00kin ass.

Old March 31st 07, 06:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

When you get up in the morning, just how long does it take for you to pull
your
head out of your ass, Edweenie?

So you are already in your cups, aren't you? Is DX better when you imagine
it after a few belts?

Obviously, you leep your head up your f00kin ass all day long.

Old March 31st 07, 06:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo, made it perfectly clear that he's to old for the Gay Olympics
when he wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

When you get up in the morning, just how long does it take for you to pull
your
head out of your ass, Edweenie?

So you are already in your cups, aren't you? Is DX better when you imagine
it after a few belts?

All of my DX is better than your DX no matter what I do.

The only thing you know about short wave is that that is what your mother gave
you when she sent your f00kin ass packin' outta Cleveland.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 31st 07, 07:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

What does that possibly have to do with *you* calling *your daughter* the
*attorney*

Since she is an attorney...

Matchbook School of Jurisprudence?

Old March 31st 07, 07:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

..

On Mar 31, 12:36?pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
wrote in message

..

Oh great - the HD Radio Alliance can track what is listened to - need
to get this one to the press ASAP !

Yeah, right. An HD radio has no transmit capabilities, and you know it.

How do you know -

Very simple... it doesn't transmit.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """"""""""""""""""""""""""""

Every superhetrodyne transmits a signal via its oscillator.
Example 1.
In WWII Nazi submarines used TRF receivers as the oscillator in a
superhet put out enough signal that air and naval sub chasers could
home in on the signal and deep-six them.

Example 2
In 1985, my auto Radar detector, the latest in Stealth technology,
was detected by a police cruiser using even later detector technology.
"Oh sure," chuckled the cop as he wrote out a ticket," I heard you
right across the valley."

Example 3.
My old diode detector radar detector was invisible to the police
detectors.

Therefore, when buying a new iboc radio, tell the clerk that you
insist on a TRF model that will ensure your privacy. Wearing your
tinfoil hat might help get his attention. I am sure that small-signal
reception techniques have improved since 1944.

Old March 31st 07, 07:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

What does that possibly have to do with *you* calling *your daughter*
the
*attorney*

Since she is an attorney...

Matchbook School of Jurisprudence?

No, University of Puerto Rico Escuela de Leyes, Magna cum Laude.

Old March 31st 07, 07:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

You'd want tracking chips in your radio. It makes you an Arbitron
household. What you like is what you get more of.

--
Ron Hardin

Old March 31st 07, 07:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

What does that possibly have to do with *you* calling *your daughter*
the
*attorney*

Since she is an attorney...

Matchbook School of Jurisprudence?

No, University of Puerto Rico Escuela de Leyes, Magna cum Laude.

You yourself attended Le Escuela de Lies, did you not?

Old March 31st 07, 07:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

What does that possibly have to do with *you* calling *your
daughter*
the
*attorney*

Since she is an attorney...

Matchbook School of Jurisprudence?

No, University of Puerto Rico Escuela de Leyes, Magna cum Laude.

You yourself attended Le Escuela de Lies, did you not?

No, but I don't live in a trailer among the great big surrounding houses.

Old March 31st 07, 07:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

What does that possibly have to do with *you* calling *your
daughter*
the
*attorney*

Since she is an attorney...

Matchbook School of Jurisprudence?

No, University of Puerto Rico Escuela de Leyes, Magna cum Laude.

You yourself attended Le Escuela de Lies, did you not?

No, but I don't live in a trailer among the great big surrounding houses.

Well, neither do I, Mr. Pathological!

DDS chips Ken Scharf Homebrew 22 May 18th 04 08:00 PM
DDS chips Ken Scharf Homebrew 0 May 12th 04 02:49 AM
Which radios have expandable chips?? Tramr300 CB 0 March 3rd 04 03:51 PM
IC Chips ku4yp Homebrew 2 September 29th 03 04:36 PM
IC Chips ku4yp Homebrew 0 September 28th 03 06:55 PM