Old April 12th 07, 09:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default WBCQ new show is just as bad as Brother Stair !

Tell me honestly folks, can there really be a shortwave program that
is
just as tacky and pathetic sounding as Brother Stair and The
Overcommer?

Well IMHO there is...and it ain't the usual fare of your usual
shortwave
garden variety scam artists. No sir ree...there ain't any "non-
confiscatable
numismatic gold coins" selling for a 2000% markup here. Nore is there
the usual "chelation therapy" horsecrap either. (seriously folks..who
in
their right mind, except for paranoid PAY-triots of course, who would
say that giving yourself an *enema* with colliodial silver water, at
just
$39.95 per gallon, will cure you of everything from cancer to the
clap..?)

Even better than that quack who "invented" a cure for Parkinson's by
exposing
bags of IV Glucose water to UV light - after which he gave you a
Lavazza Coffee
type enema with the same. (the FDA shut him down last week) Guess he
was
not making as much $$$ on his 'oregano & black walnut' extract
crapjuice
he was selling.

A drum roll please! (on a cheap set of Chinese knock-offs from
Walmart)

Da-Dummm.....!!

No...it's more of that good old fashoned American xianity this time
packaged
as the NEWEST program on WBCQ: (DUM-Da Da DUM!!)

"The Good Friends Radio Network".

Oh my gawd... Jesus H christ driving NASCAR at Daytona in a
Ford is this program TACKY to the max !!

I thought that I had seen the WORST that tacky plastic pre-packaged
american
xianity when I tuned into TBN's Pledge-a-Thon on cable TV. (why the f--
k is it that
the folks shilling for money on TBN always look and are dressed like a
bunch of
southern white trailer trash eating at the local KFC or $7.95-per head
Chinese Buffet
on a Sunday afternoon?)

Then I listened to The Good Friends Radio Network on WBCQ and said to
myself
oy! that Weiner guy must really be grasping at straws to give this
clown airtime.
It's nothing more than more tacky half-baked christianity bullcrap
loosely wrapped
in a technical-geeky program format that is so plastic and fake,
complete with
much tacky cheeseball sound effects, as to repell anyone with more
than 4 brain
cells working in unison. Good gawd....you have Bro Stair on 7.415 and
Rodney
with his "Spike Jones xian noisemaker act' on 9.330

No wonder Domestic USA shortwave is such a treasure trove of comedic
relief.

Best of all, it's from the Land that gave us Terrence & Phillip. Tune
in folks!
Praize da Laaawd and pass me another hot pepper detox made with that
colloidial silver pee-water and the remote please. (and don't forget
to get
me a bottle of that black walnut extract drops to put on the warts on
my feet)

G-d bless AmeriKa !!

Old April 13th 07, 03:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

AmeriKa?? Your an idiot. Don't you want free speach? Even if it's not what
you want to hear?

BH

Old April 13th 07, 06:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Old Benny the SWL wrote:

except for paranoid PAY-triots of course, who would
say that giving yourself an enema with colliodial silver water, at
just
$39.95 per gallon, will cure you of everything from cancer to the
clap..?)

What frequencies are that ???

Shortwave transmissions in English, Francais, Nederlands, Deutsch,
Suid-Afrikaans, Chinese, Dansk, Urdu, Cantonese, Greek, Spanish,
Portuguese, ...
http://languageradio.tk Updated every 2-3 months.
Old April 13th 07, 04:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 13, 1:49 am, Jack wrote:
Old Benny the SWL wrote:

except for paranoid PAY-triots of course, who would
say that giving yourself an enema with colliodial silver water, at
just
$39.95 per gallon, will cure you of everything from cancer to the
clap..?)

What frequencies are that ???

There are quite a few PAY-triot broadcasts still on USA domestic
shortwave
inter-spersed between the shysters selling obscenly overpriced gold
"non-confiscatable" (..what hogwash!) numismatic coins, questionable
cures and snake oil salesmen worthy of a 19th Century traveling
Medicine Show, and of course the extreme fringes of xian broadcasters
like Stair, Alamo and a few others. What makes these people so
INSANELY
FUNNY is that they take themselves as seriously as do their listeners.
Truly the dumbshi+ blind leading the dumbshi+ blind along the path of
paranoid lunacy. It's a shame that The Daily Show on Comedy Central
does not do a video of these guys at some PAY-triot convention
someplace.
I've been to and infiltrated a few and most of these people are so
damm dumb
that they wouldn't know better to take off their left Wellie-boot if
they just got
in from a rainstorm and it was half-full of rainwater. Anyway, here is
a link to
a bunch of kook websites that both b'cast on shortwave and many have
web
sites that have to be seen to be believed.

LINK: http://www.raven1.net/patriotradio.htm

Now just to be "fair", and show that I ain't some left-wing kook (of
which
I attack with equal parody and humorous gusto as I do right-wing
kooks)
There is one broadcaster that I like who is one of the few middle-of-
the-road
programs that makes REAL SENSE. That person is Neal Boortz.
This is one radio broadcast I heartly endorse as one that is well done
and
contains much common sense advice as well as entertainment, followed
of course by C2CAM late night.

Good stuff he http://boortz.com/

Old April 13th 07, 10:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Neal Boortz??? His radio show used to be on WPBQ 1240 AM on my radio
dial,(that radio station started broadcasting ESPN a few years ago.ESON
all the time,I say Screw that radio station!) here in Jackson years
ago.One time Belinda said she and her baby were going to visit a family
member of hers.I emailed Belinda and I wished them a safe and plesant
flight.(she did reply back to me,she said,Thank you) It wasen't much
longer that someone (I presume it was someone affiliated with the Neal
Boortz radio show?) sent me an email alluding that possibly I am a
Jihad? It was as if someone ''intended'' to have meant to send that
email to someone else,but I know they had really meant to send it to me.

What Baloney that is!,,,, I am not a Jhad.
The Neal Boortz radio show SUCKS! But Belinda is A OK in my book.
cuhulin

Old April 13th 07, 10:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Neal Boortz is a Commie Liberal.
cuhulin