Old September 1st 07, 03:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Ibiquity's "Gag Order" on engineers

David "I checked a box on the Census Form and now I can pose as 'Eduardo',
wrote:

Yeah, yeah, yeah... I know you claim to have owned a bunch.

And I did... 12 on the air, and permits for nearly a dozen more.

Which you can verify by checking with noted AM Dxers of the time, some of
whom actually visitied my stations like John Hogerheid of Michigan,
Larry
Godwin, now of Montana and then of West Texas and an IRCA board member.
Or
Kermit Geary, of PA, who was one of many DXers who verified reception of
HRCM1 or HCFV1 when I put them on split frequencies to conduct DX tests
(which were published in the bulletins of the IRCA and NRC). Or John
Callarman, then of Mt. Vernon, IL, and now a respected Mexican DX expert
in
the NRC. Or Ben Dangerfield of PA who also DXed and verified both of
those
AMs. Or Larry Cervone, not a DXer, but then head of Gates Radio, and
later
BE, now retired in Quincy, IL. Or Fabricio Cifuentes, then an announcer
of
HCRM1 and now an announcer on various Spanish stations in Atlanta, GA....
if
you check these out, I can give you a few hundred more, starting with the
present mayor of Guaquil, Jaime Nebot Velasco, my partner in one station.
Or
Edward Seaton, now President of Seaton Newspapers, Manhattan, KS, who was
Peace Corps volunteer in Ecuador and witness my first few stations go on
the
air as a family friend....

You also claim to be
Hispanic.

None were in your name... get over it!

In the US, less than 100 of the stations that are really sole
proprietorships (out of thousands) are licensed in an individual's name...
all the rest are licensed to corporations that are totally owned by one
person or a person and his or her family (community property, etc.). Nobody
but you would expect someone to be such a fool as to own a license directly,
exposing the individual to personal responsibility that could be shielded
via incorporating.

Nobody but you would expect us to believe you've ever owned even a single radio
station.

None were in your name, and most likely none ever will be.

Get over it!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 1st 07, 05:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

could be shielded
via incorporating.

Nobody but you would expect us to believe you've ever owned even a single
radio
station.

None were in your name, and most likely none ever will be.

Some highly noted and respected DXers of the 60's actually saw the stations,
and many more DXed them.

Old September 1st 07, 05:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David "I checked a box on the Census Form, now I can lie my ass off as
'Eduardo'", wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

could be shielded
via incorporating.

Nobody but you would expect us to believe you've ever owned even a single
radio
station.

None were in your name, and most likely none ever will be.

Some highly noted and respected DXers of the 60's actually saw the stations,
and many more DXed them.

"Seeing a station" and "DXing a station" does not necessarily equate to said
stations being "owned" by you, fibber boy!

Now go dream another one up.

LMFAO

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 1st 07, 05:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

'Eduardo'", wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

could be shielded
via incorporating.

Nobody but you would expect us to believe you've ever owned even a
single
radio
station.

None were in your name, and most likely none ever will be.

Some highly noted and respected DXers of the 60's actually saw the
stations,
and many more DXed them.

"Seeing a station" and "DXing a station" does not necessarily equate to
said
stations being "owned" by you, fibber boy!

Actually, when someone sees a station, and finds that all the employees
answer to one person, that there is only one manager's office which that
same person occupies, etc., it is pretty easy to conclude who owned it.

Old September 1st 07, 06:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

'Eduardo'", wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

could be shielded
via incorporating.

Nobody but you would expect us to believe you've ever owned even a
single
radio
station.

None were in your name, and most likely none ever will be.

Some highly noted and respected DXers of the 60's actually saw the
stations,
and many more DXed them.

"Seeing a station" and "DXing a station" does not necessarily equate to
said
stations being "owned" by you, fibber boy!

Actually, when someone sees a station, and finds that all the employees
answer to one person, that there is only one manager's office which that
same person occupies, etc., it is pretty easy to conclude who owned it.

So you say. Allow me to repeat: none of the stations were in your name.

Please, dream up another shtick.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 1st 07, 11:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

So you say. Allow me to repeat: none of the stations were in your name.

At least you give me credit for having reasonable business sense even at age
17 when I incorporated Radio Musical, Cía. Ltda as the sole shareholder. A
limited responsibility corporation shields a business owner from personal
liability in matters of the business. I don't know any station owners who
would put a license in their own name.

Old September 1st 07, 11:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message

The only thing Eduardo knows how to engineer is BS.

Amusing coming from someone who never could distinguish between a receivable
and a listenable signal.

Old September 1st 07, 11:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David "I can embellish better than anyone since I adopted the 'Eduardo' shtick",
wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

So you say. Allow me to repeat: none of the stations were in your name.

At least you give me credit for having reasonable business sense even at age
17 when I incorporated Radio Musical, Cía. Ltda as the sole shareholder.

You are mistaken, oh fake one, I gave you credit for nothing.

limited responsibility corporation shields a business owner from personal
liability in matters of the business. I don't know any station owners who
would put a license in their own name.

I know few folks who insist on telling tales as you do!

LMFAO at the retarded fake Hispanic.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 1st 07, 11:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David "I can't help it, I'm a fake Hispanic and I have no connection with reality
whatsoever, so I pose as 'Eduardo'", wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message

The only thing Eduardo knows how to engineer is BS.

Amusing coming from someone who never could distinguish between a receivable
and a listenable signal.

You're amusing since you can't distinguish fact from fantasy!

Old September 2nd 07, 12:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message

The only thing Eduardo knows how to engineer is BS.

Amusing coming from someone who never could distinguish between a receivable
and a listenable signal.

Say, Edweena, could you possibly fill in the folks here on that bathroom tapping
code? Many might be familiar with Morse and some of its variations, but this one
seems to be fairly new.

And, did you ever meet Larry?