Old January 28th 08, 01:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default iBiquity HD Radio Status

On Jan 27, 7:51*pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"Steve" wrote in message

Another pathetic appeal to "authority". Yawn.

Funny that a person who very recently lied about interference to "all"
NYC
AM and FM stations should set themselves up as an authority on morals and
behaviour.

I drove all over NYC and the area last week, and no station had any
interference in its protected coverage area. From none to "all" is a far
piece of road, one that is paved with your lies.

Lies? You are the King Prancer of lies!

There is an interesting thing, which might even be understandable in your
drunken stupor... it's easy to prove there is no interference to any NYC
station inside its protected contour. Just ask any NYC chief engineer or DoE
to ask at the next SBE meeting!

There is no proof of your claims against me. Next?- Hide quoted text -

Lol. You yourself have supplied more than enough "proof". You
obviously enjoy being paradoxical.
Old January 28th 08, 01:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

dxAce wrote:

But why spend thousands on an attorney when the
chances of winning a judgment that would be of any interest are minimal
non-existent?

The letter from your *daughter* oughta be pretty much free, shouldn't it,
prancer?

Have *her* put some nice Ecuadorian stamps on it too! I collect stamps!

She is Puerto Rican. Nice try.

Old January 28th 08, 01:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 27, 7:44*pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

All those stations were licensed to corporations that were, in turn owned
by
Radio Musical, Cia. Ltda., 100% of whose shares were in my name.

Prove it! Post the documents on your webpage!

I gave you lots of names of people who knew the operation, and who knew who
owned it.

You and I both know that paperwork from nearly 50 years ago is not going to
exist. No radio station in the US would have paperwork that old, either...
most save only the documents from the most recent license renewal period,
and nothing more. Tax returns, as another example, are not required under
most cases to be saved for more than 3 years after the filing date.

I gave the name of a very famous Hispanic talent known all over the US,
Betty Pino. She has known me for 45 years, and definitely knows the history
of my stations. Call her. Embarrass yourself.

I called her. She says she has no idea who you are.
Old January 28th 08, 01:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"Steve" wrote in message

[...]

'Eduardo', you must be hittin' da tequila tonight, bro!

Tequila is Mexican. I am not Mexican.

Yeh, I know! You're not Hispanic either!

Old January 28th 08, 01:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 27, 7:37*pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message

On Jan 27, 4:22 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:

I spoke with execs from a major national rep firm, and they say, just as I
do, that getting an agency to change a demo is next to impossible.

The operative phrase here is "next to".

That means "so unlikely as to be something the average national or agency
seller will never see."

And yet, they see it.

In fact, trying to change an agency client's demo fits with the definition
of insanity that says "doing the same thing over and over and over again
hoping for a different outcome."

And yet, it happens.

One of
them, a few weeks ago in NYC, said they could not even remember the last
time they heard of it happening.

"I can't remember it happening" is about the lamest possible argument
for "it didn't/cannot happen". You would benefit from a course in
elementary logic.

I asked the question of three executives of a national sales rep who
together had about 100 years of national agency sales experience among them.

And a 100 year old's memory, it would appear.

If they could not remember a case, it means that, if it had occured, it was
so long ago as to be irrelevant in a discussion today.

All it means is that they're senile.

Relationships can get you considered if your are 7th in a demo and the buy
is only five deep. They can not change the demo spec from the client

Sure they can.

How many agency calls have you made in the media centers? None, I suspect.

If so, that would make us equal.

Old January 28th 08, 01:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Steve" wrote in message
On Jan 27, 7:41 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message

Another pathetic appeal to "authority". Yawn.

Funny that a person who very recently lied about interference to "all" NYC
AM and FM stations should set themselves up as an authority on morals and
behaviour.

No, what's funny is that you're too much of a coward to admit the
truth. Except it isn't funny so much as pathetic.

There is no interference. The collective value of all the NYC market radio
stations runs, likely about $3 to $5 billion dollars, so the owners would be
very distressed to find any evidence of any interference with their
stations.

I drove all over NYC and the area last week, and no station had any
interference in its protected coverage area. From none to "all" is a far
piece of road, one that is paved with your lies.

That's funny because I live in NYC and the interference is widespread.
Sounds like your an awfully bad liar or an awfully unobservant
tourist.

There is no evidence at all. I was at our mid-town offices, our Teaneck
office, and even our site on LA, as well as at JFK for hours. No
interference all last week. The second week of December was about the same,
as was the week before November, etc., etc. I go to NY 8 to 10 times a year,
and I would notice if I could not hear any of our stations due to
interference. Or our Chief Engineer would have mentioned it to me...

Old January 28th 08, 01:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

dxAce wrote:

But why spend thousands on an attorney when the
chances of winning a judgment that would be of any interest are minimal
non-existent?

The letter from your *daughter* oughta be pretty much free, shouldn't it,
prancer?

Have *her* put some nice Ecuadorian stamps on it too! I collect stamps!

She is Puerto Rican. Nice try.

No, she was Ecuadorian, remember!

Old January 28th 08, 01:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Steve" wrote in message

Mr. Bill's too busy making friends with your mama.

Nice turn of the word you have. My "mama" who died a decade ago, for 50
years was a director of the Cuyahoga County Hospital system, receiving no
salary for her efforts. What have you done for your community, save making
up lies about interference that does not exist.

Old January 28th 08, 01:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Steve" wrote in message
On Jan 27, 7:51 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:

There is an interesting thing, which might even be understandable in your
drunken stupor... it's easy to prove there is no interference to any NYC
station inside its protected contour. Just ask any NYC chief engineer or
DoE
to ask at the next SBE meeting!

There is no proof of your claims against me. Next?- Hide quoted text -

Lol. You yourself have supplied more than enough "proof". You
obviously enjoy being paradoxical.

There is no interference. Period. You are making that up, and it is so easy
to prove you are making it up by calling any NYC engineer at any radio
station.

Old January 28th 08, 01:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

dxAce wrote:

But why spend thousands on an attorney when the
chances of winning a judgment that would be of any interest are minimal
non-existent?

The letter from your *daughter* oughta be pretty much free, shouldn't it,
prancer?

Have *her* put some nice Ecuadorian stamps on it too! I collect stamps!

She is Puerto Rican. Nice try.

No, she was Ecuadorian, remember!

Damn, I'm about to bust a Stratocaster, this is so f00kin funny!