Old November 4th 08, 10:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default What will happen on SW after the election

On Nov 2, 5:07*pm, wrote:
On Nov 2, 6:49*pm, harvey wrote:

On Nov 2, 6:04*pm, Telamon
wrote:

I wonder if I will hear another Alex Jones meltdown after the election
with a marxist terrorist for president. I swear he sounded this close to
an on the air heart attack one time I was listening to him.

I predict all RHC announcers will be in a state of euphoria.

So what do other people predict will happen on SW with an Obama win?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Obama is the Democratic Candidate for President

Check out this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtREqAmLso

ObaMa0's Thugocracy

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nZttIYfPn...?v=BTS82eSj1Po

Nonesense.
Baseless slander.
Moron.
Old November 4th 08, 10:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 2, 3:04*pm, Telamon
wrote:
I wonder if I will hear another Alex Jones meltdown after the election
with a marxist terrorist for president. I swear he sounded this close to
an on the air heart attack one time I was listening to him.

I predict all RHC announcers will be in a state of euphoria.

So what do other people predict will happen on SW with an Obama win?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

The country will be much better off getting rid of the rotten crook
Republicans, and as the economy and foreign policy is returned to
adult auspices for the first time in eight years, prosperity will
gradually return to America.
Old November 4th 08, 10:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Nov 3, 12:10*pm, Mike wrote:
On Nov 3, 12:09*pm, RHF wrote:

Those are not BHO's 'own' Words; but the
words of his 'ghost' Writer Bill Ayers

More nonsense. Obama's book was written in 1994 (published in early
1995). He first met Ayers in the second half of 1995. You should
research before spewing your nonsense, Roy....

I like my fiction better than Obama's facts.
Old November 4th 08, 01:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

1 (one) vote may not count for all that much out of millions of votes, but
what if
all of the people who think that their 1 (one) vote doesn't count don't
vote?

Elections can, and are, lost because of all the individuals who think that
their 1
(one) vote doesn't count.

If only the "popular vote" was counted, then every vote would count. But
the way everyone's vote is compartmentalized into states (the "electoral
college" scam), all it takes is one person voting in each state to determine
the winner.

Example: You want to vote for candidate Tweedle Dee, but you say **** it I
don't feel like voting. Your state goes for Tweedle Dee, but candidate
Tweedle Dum wins the election.

Explain to me again how "every vote counts". Your vote would have made
absolutely no difference at all, because of the "electoral college"
bull****. If popular votes counted, then your vote COULD have made a
difference.

The fact that it is possible get the most actual votes, yet lose the
election is proof that the "electoral college" bull**** is an absurd way to
elect a national leader. The person with the most votes should win, not
based on where those votes came from.

Old November 4th 08, 05:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
On Nov 2, 3:04 pm, Telamon
wrote:
I wonder if I will hear another Alex Jones meltdown after the election
with a marxist terrorist for president. I swear he sounded this close to
an on the air heart attack one time I was listening to him.

I predict all RHC announcers will be in a state of euphoria.

So what do other people predict will happen on SW with an Obama win?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

The country will be much better off getting rid of the rotten crook
Republicans, and as the economy and foreign policy is returned to
adult auspices for the first time in eight years, prosperity will
gradually return to America.

It's not the repugs per say. it's the neo-cons. W was just front man.
the real power behind the curtain was Dick C. most repugs i know still
have the conservative beliefs. Ron R. brought these neo-cons into
the fold and, the right wing Christians. that is your main trouble.
they needed the votes, and the bad guys took control. just in case
no one noticed, Mac is a Goldwater repug. but, after way too many
years in DC, he followed the bushies. i feel that was his main down
fall. and that twit that was picked for vep. another was voting no
on a bunch of Veteran bills. he did turn his back on Viet Nam vets
to follow his party. i, myself can not forget that. as for the type
of pres he would make, i have no idea. i have a feeling the lobbyist
would walk all over him. but, i can say it has been a nasty 21 months.
and a bad 8 years. whoever wins today, needs to get this country back
on track. we need to bring back the Constitution. then take a close
look at the so called patriot act. we can't rule this country by fear.
lets bring back freedom.

Drifter...

Old November 4th 08, 09:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bob Campbell wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

[...]

But then the power would all be concentrated in the states with major population
centres.

You Liberal/Democrat/Marxists need to stop whining.

Old November 4th 08, 10:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message
But then the power would all be concentrated in the states with major
population
centres.

Why? They already have the most "electoral college" votes anyway. What
would change?

I'll tell you what would change. EVERY VOTE WOULD COUNT! That's why it
won't happen, and national politics will continue to concentrate on "the
states with major population centres".

You Liberal/Democrat/Marxists need to stop whining.

I'm neither Liberal/Democrat/Marxist nor whining. The last time I voted
was in 88, and I voted for Bush. But hey, nice attempt to label me just
because you disagree with my point.

Old November 4th 08, 10:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bob Campbell wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
But then the power would all be concentrated in the states with major
population
centres.

Why? They already have the most "electoral college" votes anyway. What
would change?

Can't figure it out, can you, Bob?

I'll tell you what would change. EVERY VOTE WOULD COUNT!

Every vote does count, Bob, it's just that you don't quite get it.

That's why it
won't happen, and national politics will continue to concentrate on "the
states with major population centres".

You Liberal/Democrat/Marxists need to stop whining.

I'm neither Liberal/Democrat/Marxist nor whining. The last time I voted
was in 88, and I voted for Bush. But hey, nice attempt to label me just
because you disagree with my point.

OK, but you are a whiner.

Old November 4th 08, 10:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

Bob Campbell wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
But then the power would all be concentrated in the states with major
population
centres.

Why? They already have the most "electoral college" votes anyway.
What
would change?

Can't figure it out, can you, Bob?

Obviously you can't, since you have no answer.

It's OK, I didn't really expect one from you, the known kook of rrs.

I can't wait, can you just call me "tard boy" now and get it over with?
Meanwhile I'll PLONK you and get THAT over with.

Bye

Old November 4th 08, 10:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bob Campbell wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Bob Campbell wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
But then the power would all be concentrated in the states with major
population
centres.

Why? They already have the most "electoral college" votes anyway.
What
would change?

Can't figure it out, can you, Bob?

Obviously you can't, since you have no answer.

It's OK, I didn't really expect one from you, the known kook of rrs.

I can't wait, can you just call me "tard boy" now and get it over with?
Meanwhile I'll PLONK you and get THAT over with.

Thanks, Bob.

(OT) : 2008 Election Politics - Count Every Public Open Election Vote : Say No to RHF the news group retard Telamon Shortwave 4 May 24th 08 06:55 PM
For those who said it can't happen...... D Peter Maus Shortwave 18 March 19th 08 01:16 AM
How did this happen? [email protected] Boatanchors 1 February 20th 06 11:59 PM
Why Does This Happen? Lenny Shortwave 7 February 4th 06 04:26 PM
It can't happen here... Andrew Oakley Shortwave 57 August 25th 05 08:29 AM