Old November 14th 08, 08:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default DAY 2 end - OMG! ObaMa0 CaTaStRoPhY

In article , says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...
Telamon wrote:
In article ,
Billy Burpelson wrote:

wrote:

^DJA Dow Jones Composite DOWN 4.82%
^DJI Dow Jones Industrial DOWN 4.85%
^DJT Dow Jones Transportation DOWN 5.13%
^DJU Dow Jones Utility DOWN 4.25%

^IXIC NASDAQ DOWN 4.34%

^GSPC S&P 500 DOWN 5.03%

Kiss your 401K good bye!
When the market was -down-, you blamed Obama. A little kooky, but your
prerogative.

The market was *UP* 248 points today (11/07).

So, being the fair and just fellow that you are, that must mean you are
going to thank and praise Obama for the upswing, right?
You mean Dow Jones Industrial Average not the whole market. Of course
that would be how a clueless person would look at it, on a daily basis.

Before a marxist became the president elect the market was around 9600
and now it is around 8900. Nov 4 was an up day on the news McCain was
making a come back then Nov 5 and 6 were down days and today was flat.
Maybe the market will improve next Monday after people get over the
shock of being taxed to death in the future.

You've really got to learn something about the scientific method. You
would have made a really lousy scientist.

JB

Telamundo a scientist? ROTFL!!!

Wow. My dogs would probably be more successful at it than he would be.

Let's get those dogs some grant money ;-).

JB

Maybe they could study kooks like Telmundo. Measuring his "nerve
center's" response to obvious kooktardery could possibly lead to a cure
for kooktards!! Hey, maybe we could have a telethon for Telamundo!!!

"Please help us find a cure for poor kooktards like Telemundo!"
"Your donation will help fund research into the cause and a possible
treatment for this devastating and terrible affliction known as Chronic
Kooktardery!"

I love it.

BWHAHAHAHAHA!

Lol! Maybe you can get Jerry Lewis to host the telethon? ;-)

JB

I don't think Jerry can handle more than one telethon for an illness a
year at this point. Physically, he's about shot. I wonder who will be
the "heir apparent" for him, as he could go at any time? And to think
Jerry and I nearly came to blows 30 years ago, almost to the day. How
things have changed. I=3Fm about the age Jerry was then, and he=3Fs a
fossil.

Ed McMahon is in bad shape too.

Someone with a huge ego, who is really obnoxious to a lot of people, in
his late 30's to early 40's (so he/she can hang around for 40 years or
so), who sings badly, and can turn vicious at the drop of a hat is what
we need to host "The Night of 'Tards Telathon!=3F to fight the tragic
disease of =3FRight/Left Wing Kooktardic Brain Syndrome=3F.

Sean Penn?
Rosie O'Donnell?

Of course, Telemundo would be the first one's =3FPoster tard=3F. They could
just play a vid clip of him ranting into the phone while calling in on
the local AM radio right wing talk show, and then switch to his poor
mother, who would sob, and say something like, =3FWe began to suspect that
=3FTelly=3F wasn=3Ft like our other kids, that he was kooktardic, but we
prayed that it was just a phase, then when he began posting pictures of
Rush Limbaugh on his bedroom walls, well, we had to accept it, and the
diagnosis was confirmed when we went to the clinic and the =3Fkooktardic
arousal test=3F was positive. We were told he needed to be
institutionalized, but we decided to keep him home with us. He=3Fs as
happy as a kooktard could be, listening to right wing kooktard radio,
posting his stuff on the newsgroups, and writing letters to all the non
kooktard radio shows, telling them they are liars, or kooks themselves.
We don=3Ft let him talk to them too much, it upsets him so much. Now, he=3Fs
gotten into this Obama birth certificate nonsense, and well, his dad and
I wonder if he=3Fs finally gotten so bad we won=3Ft be able to keep him at
home any longer! My poor little Telly......Booohooohoooo!!!=3F

I think it could be a big thing...big laughs anyway.
--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster
Old November 14th 08, 10:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default BBC World Service on 15,180 kHz @ 00:40 UTC from Thailand

BBC World Service on 15,180 kHz @ 00:40 UTC from Thailand
Old November 14th 08, 04:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Look on www.rense.com where it says, Obama's Birth Certificate A
Proven Fraud

It links to Atlas Shrugs and Techdude.
cuhulin

Old November 15th 08, 05:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article telamon_spamshield-1BDDE2.20171814112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article ,
says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...
Telamon wrote:
In article ,
Billy Burpelson wrote:

wrote:

[...]

What a whack job. Why would you want to do any of this?

BWHAHAHAHAHA! Holy ****, are you seriously asking that question? Do you
actually think I am seriously suggesting we hold a telethon for you poor
kooktards? How many bridges have you bought? How many emails have you
replied to, offering you big money for help in getting money out if The
Congo?

How the old are you? Have you hit puberty yet? Are you shaving yet? How
is it possible for someone to be as stupid as you are, and remain alive,
and apparently free to go where they please? Can you drive? I hope not.
I don't want someone as ****ed in the head as you are one the roads with
me.

The more you post here the stranger you get.

Are you really as dense as you seem to be, Telemundo?

DAYUM, I hope not, for your sake. But I think you really are the dolt of
the doltish, kook of the kooktardish, moron of the moronic.

But you do make me laugh, so you aren't totally worthless...

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster
Old November 15th 08, 12:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Radio Thailand [HSK9] World Service on 9805 kHz @ 19:10 UTC

Radio Thailand [HSK9] World Service on 9805 kHz @ 19:10 UTC
http://www.hsk9.com/

Program was in English and the News topic was
about better Fuels in Thailand including Gasahol
and E85 with a 25% Tax on Petrol.

Radio Thailand [HSK9] World Service
"B08" Winter 2008/2009 Broadcast Schedule
http://www.hsk9.com/Schedule.html

yes i heard it on the ray-di-oh ~ RHF
Twain Harte, CA -USA-

Old November 15th 08, 06:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
kp kp is offline

I think it could be a big thing...big laughs anyway.

What a whack job. Why would you want to do any of this? The more you
post here the stranger you get.

Telamonkee is going to call others a whack job?

First he ruins the newsgroup, then he call others names...?

Telomondo is a turd.

Old November 15th 08, 07:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-1BDDE2.20171814112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article ,
says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...
Telamon wrote:
In article ,
Billy Burpelson wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Looks like you went off your meds again.

How the old are you? Have you hit puberty yet? Are you shaving yet? How
is it possible for someone to be as stupid as you are, and remain alive,
and apparently free to go where they please? Can you drive? I hope not.
I don't want someone as ****ed in the head as you are one the roads with
me.

If you have such a problem facing the world stay indoors.

The more you post here the stranger you get.

Are you really as dense as you seem to be, Telemundo?

DAYUM, I hope not, for your sake. But I think you really are the dolt of
the doltish, kook of the kooktardish, moron of the moronic.

But you do make me laugh, so you aren't totally worthless...

I hope you get the help you need sooner then later before you do
something rash. Give your weapons to someone else to take care of in the
mean time.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old November 15th 08, 07:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"kp" wrote:

I think it could be a big thing...big laughs anyway.

What a whack job. Why would you want to do any of this? The more you
post here the stranger you get.

Telamonkee is going to call others a whack job?

First he ruins the newsgroup, then he call others names...?

Telomondo is a turd.

Oh it's good old whatever. When were you released back into the
community? Did the intervention help?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old November 15th 08, 07:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"kp" wrote:

I think it could be a big thing...big laughs anyway.

What a whack job. Why would you want to do any of this? The more you
post here the stranger you get.

Telamonkee is going to call others a whack job?

First he ruins the newsgroup, then he call others names...?

Telomondo is a turd.

You are a blatant Troll.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old November 15th 08, 08:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

What do you take, Mylanta or Malox? Doggy needs to take me out in the
front yard right now.
cuhulin