Old November 20th 08, 03:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default DAY 2 end - OMG! ObaMa0 CaTaStRoPhY

In article ,
"Randy Quaid" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"kp" wrote:

SNIP

I think this is called DELUSIONAL.

Yes you are delusional.

There's only one thing you have a handle on, and thats your croth.

Looks like your problem started out sexual and then went down hill from
there.

Don't worry telaninnie...no one is listening to you.

Just like going thru the psych ward. Just keep looking straight ahead and
keep walking.

You are one bimbo.

Normally that's the case for you retard.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old November 20th 08, 03:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"Randy Quaid" wrote:

SNIP

And I'm responding to a drunken moron but that's Usenet.

Yes, you responding with stupid inane posts....thats usenet!

This newsgroup wouldn't be as much fun without the telenutcake to entertain
us!

Now I'm responding to a retard but that's Usenet.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old November 20th 08, 04:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Randy Quaid" wrote:

SNIP

And I'm responding to a drunken moron but that's Usenet.

Yes, you responding with stupid inane posts....thats usenet!

This newsgroup wouldn't be as much fun without the telenutcake to
entertain
us!

Now I'm responding to a retard but that's Usenet.

You dont get to call others names, you moron. Just cuz mommy was mean to
you.....

Old November 20th 08, 05:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"Randy Quaid" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Randy Quaid" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
.
..
In article ,
"kp" wrote:

SNIP

I think this is called DELUSIONAL.

Yes you are delusional.

There's only one thing you have a handle on, and thats your croth.

Looks like your problem started out sexual and then went down hill from
there.

Don't worry telaninnie...no one is listening to you.

Just like going thru the psych ward. Just keep looking straight ahead
and
keep walking.

You are one bimbo.

Normally that's the case for you retard.

Why, I'm pl;aying rope-a-dope and you keep responding.

Pretty funy ****. You dope!

You are one funny guy. Time for a big laugh out loud?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old November 20th 08, 05:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"Randy Quaid" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Randy Quaid" wrote:

SNIP

And I'm responding to a drunken moron but that's Usenet.

Yes, you responding with stupid inane posts....thats usenet!

This newsgroup wouldn't be as much fun without the telenutcake to
entertain
us!

Now I'm responding to a retard but that's Usenet.

You dont get to call others names, you moron. Just cuz mommy was mean to
you.....

Who are you to call someone a moron retard.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old November 20th 08, 07:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Randy Quaid" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Randy Quaid" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
.
..
In article ,
"kp" wrote:

SNIP

I think this is called DELUSIONAL.

Yes you are delusional.

There's only one thing you have a handle on, and thats your croth.

Looks like your problem started out sexual and then went down hill
from
there.

Don't worry telaninnie...no one is listening to you.

Just like going thru the psych ward. Just keep looking straight ahead
and
keep walking.

You are one bimbo.

Normally that's the case for you retard.

Why, I'm pl;aying rope-a-dope and you keep responding.

Pretty funy ****. You dope!

You are one funny guy. Time for a big laugh out loud?

No, just time to bash the newsgroup turd.

Old November 20th 08, 07:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Randy Quaid" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Randy Quaid" wrote:

SNIP

And I'm responding to a drunken moron but that's Usenet.

Yes, you responding with stupid inane posts....thats usenet!

This newsgroup wouldn't be as much fun without the telenutcake to
entertain
us!

Now I'm responding to a retard but that's Usenet.

You dont get to call others names, you moron. Just cuz mommy was mean to
you.....

Who are you to call someone a moron retard.

Better than being the newsgroup turd...smelling up everywhere he goes.