Old May 3rd 09, 08:05 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian

Default NPR axes Christian radio programs

In article ,
John Barnard wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
John Barnard wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article
,
wrote:

A shocking decision has been handed down by the National Public Radio
board.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/De...aspx?id=510936
I expect this sort of thing to happen with the Obomination as president.
Things will probably get much worse. Expect to be persecuted for being
Christian one of these days.

All right! We have a new conspiracy from Telemundoh! You really should
move to Louisiana of Mississippi - you'd fit in very well there.

And you should move to the south pole and stuck your head in the snow
instead of sand for a change of pace.

In addition to getting a new conspiracy from you, you now have proven
that you don't have any grasp on geography.

You suffer from delusions. You have not received a new conspiracy from
me and you continue to have reading comprehension problems. You should
work on that.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 3rd 09, 08:12 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

In article ,
John Barnard wrote:

BDK wrote:
In article telamon_spamshield-E5CED8.13024402052009
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article ,
"(¯`·.=3FCraig Chilton=3F.·=3F¯) Unemployed? No need to be:
www.LayoffRemedy.com" wrote:

On Fri, 1 May 2009 20:44:36 -0700 (PDT),
STUPID-phony@email wrote:

A ... decision has been handed down by the National Public Radio
board.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/De...aspx?id=510936
Way to go, NPR!!!

Keep the BIGOTS from POLLUTING your airwaves!!

I love it!! Take a HIT, RRR Cult!!
I'm sure you do godless scum.

LOL, you seem to have a whole new bunch of fans out there, Telemundoh!
At least you can't whine at me too much about them picking on you..

Telemundoh! will claim that they were recruited to the "godless" cause.

It is a cross posted flame thread so don't get excited.

Religious zealots - the one who think there always right and the rest of
us are wrong. They do like to thrive on self-inflicted persecution.

If you are godless that's your problem not mine.

The issue Mr. comprehension impaired is Christian themed programming
getting the boot on the NPR network.

If you want to continue looking like the goof ball that you are do
continue to try changing the topic of the thread.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 3rd 09, 11:21 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

(¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) Unemployed? No need to be:
www.LayoffRemedy.com wrote:

snip

Please note that the atheists are in 3rd place, ahead of the Mormons.

Protestant 51.3%, Roman Catholic 23.9%, Mormon 1.7%, other Christian
1.6%, Jewish 1.7%, Buddhist 0.7%, Muslim 0.6%, other or unspecified
2.5%, unaffiliated 12.1%, none 4% (2007 est.)

https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat.../print/us.html
Old May 4th 09, 12:09 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

In article ,
"(¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) Unemployed? No need to be:
www.LayoffRemedy.com" wrote:

SNIP

Hey!! YOU were the one who was DUMB enough to call a
FAIR-minded person a barrage of LYING terms. And now you've
compounded that by demonstrating your COWARDICE via your
RUUNING from the FACTS that INDICTED you. Making you QUITE
the **moron**.

So I've RESTORED those FACTS. You can run, but you can't
hide. The FACTS are immutable. They don't change. And as long as
you remain a bigot, they will *always* INDICT you. And expose you
as a ludicrous laughingstock. ---

SNIP

I'll snip as I like to respond to your nonsense as I see fit. I'm not
altering your posts there Woodstock. If a reader chooses to respond to
you directly they can or they can reply to my edited post. It's called
freedom of speech. Calm down and get a clue.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 4th 09, 12:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.religion.christian,alt.news-media

Default (OT) : Prez Obama Opposed To Protecting The Rights Of TheLive-Born {Living} To Life - Supports Partial Birth Abortion

On May 2, 6:52*pm, "~ RHF" wrote:

Actually Telamon is Right.

Yes in-fact then Illinois State Senator Obama stood-up
on the Illinois State Senate Floor and spoke out 'For"
"Partial Birth Abortion" which is the Killing of Living
Full-Term Babies.http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...ussein_obama_j...

Please point to where it says in this artcile he "voted" for "Partial
Birth Abortion" as Telmon claims -- it doesn't.

..
Then once again in-fact Illinois State Senator Obama
Voted Aye {Yes} for "Partial Birth Abortion" -aka- the
Killing of Living Full-Term Babies -by- Voting Nay {No}
'Against' a Born-Alive Infants Protection Act which
would have Banning many/most Partial Birth Abortions
in the State of Illinois : Thus Protecting The Rights
of the Live-Born {Living} To Life.http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...08/04/01/AR200...

I don't know which site is giving you these slanted summations, but
they are different from the article. "Obama's Abortion Extremism"
This article never mentions Obama voting for Patial Birth Abortion.
He did oppose Born Alive Act because babies born alive are already
protected inder Illinois Law. It is dumb to spend time and money to
make a second law that says the same thing as the first law.

NOTE - As a Presidential Candidate Barack 'Hussein'
Obama time and time again Re-Affirmed his position
in support of Partial Birth Abortions.http://www.lifenews.com/nat3896.html...a_Abortion.htm
*.

This was the one I was refering to in my first post. It is from a pro-
life site. It never says he voted for Patial Birth Abortion. In the
article it quotes him "On an issue like partial-birth abortion, I
strongly believe that the state can properly restrict late-term
abortions. I have said so repeatedly. All I've said is we should have
a provision to protect the health of the mother, and many of the bills
that came before me didn't have that."

Doesn't sound like a endorsement of partail birth abortion to me.

topset72

Old May 4th 09, 02:11 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

"John Barnard" wrote in message
Telamon wrote:
In article
,
wrote:

A shocking decision has been handed down by the National Public Radio
board.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/De...aspx?id=510936

I expect this sort of thing to happen with the Obomination as president.
Things will probably get much worse. Expect to be persecuted for being
Christian one of these days.

All right! We have a new conspiracy from Telemundoh! You really should
move to Louisiana of Mississippi - you'd fit in very well there.

So, in your opinion, why exactly is hate crimes legislation nessary? Are
you really naive enough to believe that its to protect people? Thats
ridiculous. We already have laws to do that. Hate crimes laws are to
silence and stifle free thought and opinion. That is exactly why the "gay"
community is so much behind this legislation. They want to be accepted as
normal rather than the perverts they are. They want those that speak the
truth about their perversion to be silenced, mainly targeting Christians and
especially Christian pastors. If you dont believe it, look at the 7 in the
northeast that went to witness to "gays" at one of their public orgies, got
beat up by the "gays" then got arrested by the local police facing up to 45
years imprisonment. If they had got a liberal judge, they would be in jail
by now. Ask Ockie Green in scandinavia, who is a preacher who was arrested
for preaching against homosexuality. If you are too bigoted to acknowledge
that this is what hate crimes legislation is for, then you just dont live in
reality. Open your eyes.