Old March 23rd 10, 10:18 PM posted to talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,alt.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave

Default CNN poll: Republicans don't like health care bill

On Mar 23, 3:02*pm, Geo wrote:
On Mar 22, 9:46*pm, Beam Me Up Scotty Then-Destroy-

wrote:
On 3/22/2010 9:25 PM, wy wrote:

On Mar 22, 8:54 pm, Beam Me Up Scotty Then-Destroy-
wrote:
On 3/22/2010 8:26 PM, bpnjensen wrote:

On Mar 22, 5:20 pm, Paul Briskette wrote:
On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 18:26:42 -0600, vict0r wrote:

Washington (CNN) - A majority of Americans have a dim view of the
sweeping health care bill passed by the House, saying it gives
Washington too much clout and won't do much to reduce their own health
care costs or federal deficits, according to a new poll released Monday.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...mericans-dont-

like-health-care-bill/?fbid=SrzW3C7j_y

That means the bill is very good. The way politics work is that "Nobody
won".

Look it up!

This bill will help my family considerably. *My %^$%#^%$ insurance
company already has been raising my rates constantly, and trying to
give us the runaround. *This thing, as odd as it is, will make a
difference in several important salient health-related details, cost
not being a big deal among them.

Bruce

You can fire them, up until Obama signs it into law. *Then you are
forced to have insurance or accept government health care.

Too bad, you're forced by Obama to pay someone you hate.

You make it sound like you'll never ever, ever never need health care
for as long as you live. *Which is an impossibility, of course. *So
just cough up the cash and stop being an idiot about it.

Never...

I will go to Obama-land Prison first.

Where you will pay for food, water, sewer, Cable, clothes and electric
and room and board....

You left off free healthcare.- Hide quoted text -

ROTFLMAO! :-D
Old March 23rd 10, 10:19 PM posted to talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,alt.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 23, 2:59*pm, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
znuybv wrote:
You're in for a big surprise. *The country can't afford free health
care. *Your cost of health care will go up.

And the cost of health care hasn't *already* been going out of control
for the last ten years or more?

How could you have missed that? What other planet were you visiting?

No kidding - and I sure don't have a "Cadillac" plan (Unless that most
recent increase put it over the top...)

Bruce
Old March 23rd 10, 10:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Judge won't force Mississippi district to hold prom.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=286200

HeHeHe,,,, Got to Love it!
cuhulin

Old March 23rd 10, 10:46 PM posted to talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,alt.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave

bpnjensen wrote:
[...]

Get back to us when your rates go down.

"forget the truck...everybody can buy a truck."...Urkel Obama

Not in your economy Mr. Urkel Obama

"Navy corpse-man"...Urkel Obama

http://www.calcitynews.com/article/0...MyName-Is.html

http://rlv.zcache.com/anti_obama_don...07q6yv_400.jpg

Liberal slogan: "Cool-Aid Cool-Aid, tastes great, Cool-Aid Cool-Aid,
can't wait".

Barack Hussein Obama...mmm mmm mmm
Send HIM to Pakistan to fight Osama...mmm mmm mmm

Simple-minded lying dummycrats (the party that birthed the KKK) and
liberals...morons electing morons.
Old March 23rd 10, 10:57 PM posted to talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,alt.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 23, 3:46*pm, buzz wrote:
bpnjensen wrote:
[...]

This is something you don't seem to understand.

Rates WON'T go down under any scenario as long as they include private
insurance companies. Ever. Period, Therefore, I readily admit that
my rates won't go down in the foreseeable future. With or without
this bill. Period. In fact, they will continue to rise either way,
as they have been for decades.

So, if you care ONLY about cost for those who have *existing*
insurance, then I agree - this bill does not do it. Nor will anything
else short of a major overhaul of regulation.

However, for those of who place value on something other than coin,
this bill does a lot, and there are parts of it that are beneficial to
me and my family in ways that you apparently are unable to
understand. You're just going to have to accept that fact. Or not,
but you ignore the benefits to others at your own risk.

And for chrissakes, stop being an anonymous, name-calling, cowardly
bully. It does nothing for your credibility. Name calling and
insults does not = facts or rationality.

Bruce Jensen

Old March 23rd 10, 11:07 PM posted to talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,alt.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave

"Joe from Kokomo" wrote in message
znuybv wrote:

You're in for a big surprise. The country can't afford free health
care. Your cost of health care will go up.

And the cost of health care hasn't *already* been going out of control for
the last ten years or more?

How could you have missed that? What other planet were you visiting?

How does this plan reduce the cost of health care?

Old March 23rd 10, 11:33 PM posted to talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,alt.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 23, 4:07*pm, "Bob" wrote:
"Joe from Kokomo" wrote in ...

znuybv wrote:

You're in for a big surprise. *The country can't afford free health
care. *Your cost of health care will go up.

And the cost of health care hasn't *already* been going out of control for
the last ten years or more?

How could you have missed that? What other planet were you visiting?

How does this plan reduce the cost of health care?

It probably won't, at least for those who already have insurance. For
those who now pay nothing, either by choice or by necessity, there
will be some variation. Nothing will reduce costs, short of a single-
payer plan or severe regulation plus some changes in the way pharma
and health conglomerates do business.

But, that is not all there is to it, at least IMHO. There's alot more
to health care than cost, and this bill addresses many of those issues
in a positive way (at least for my family). I'd bet a king's ransom
I'm not he only one for whom this is true. If the cost of the plan is
the only thing that matters to you, then I agree, the bill is probably
worthless.

Bruce Jensen
Old March 24th 10, 12:50 AM posted to talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,alt.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave

Bob wrote:

How does this plan reduce the cost of health care?

It may -- or may not-- reduce the cost of health care. But it WILL stop
or slow waaay down its upward, out of control spiral.
Old March 24th 10, 12:51 AM posted to talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,alt.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave

Bob wrote:

How does this plan reduce the cost of health care?

It may -- or may not-- reduce the cost of health care. But it WILL stop or
slow waaay down its upward, out of control spiral.

..
..
CBO believes is will work.

Old March 24th 10, 12:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
says...
On 2010-03-23, BDK wrote:

I don't know how old you are, but if you can swing it, the AARP long
term health care insurance is a bargain, if you need it. My mother had
it and it was a lifesaver, paying for 3 years of assisted living that I
had no possible way to pay for. I'm getting it for myself, since you
never know....

Could you give a few more details on the AARP insurance, BDK? I'm
retired and taking care of my mom who may need just what your mom
did. Just tell where to look and I'll do the legwork. Thankyou.

nb

This site should get you started:

http://www.aarphealthcare.com/

If you can, sign up ASAP, so it will be all in effect before when/if she
has to go someplace, as it takes a while to get rolling. The plan she
had paid about $3000 a month for 3 years. That $100,000 or so it paid
made everything tolerable. I just couldn't have taken care of her
anymore, and if she had still been here when I hurt my knee, it would
have been a total trainwreck. It pretty much was anyway, but it could
have been a lot worse..

Good luck.

--
BDK, leader of the non-jew, non-existant jew paid shills!