Old June 6th 10, 09:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Something cuhulin might appreciate... :-)

On 7/06/2010 2:40 AM, bpnjensen wrote:
On Jun 6, 2:38 am, wrote:
On 6/06/2010 4:48 PM, Gregg wrote:

On Jun 5, 7:21 pm, wrote:
I never click on wiki wiki woo woo anything.
I can see your lawnmower from here.
Looka here,,, you know how/where to find the oil drain plug on your
lawnmower?
There is a Stupid Moron democrap obama BUTT KISSER who lives across the
street from doggy's couch, he is that old country boy from
Edwards,Mississippi.Last Summer, he pushed his lawnmower over here, he
rattled my front screen door.He said, Show me where that oil drain plug
is!

The oil drain plug was covered up with some grass and dirt.I showed that
Stupid Moron where that oil drain plus is.

He was too damn Stupid to look himself.
cuhulin

I'm sure this will sound crazy to you Cuh, but last summer was the
first time that I sharpened my lawnmower blades. I've had the mower
for at least eight years, I just wanted to see if the difference in
the cut was really noticeable. Between doing that and raising the
platform a tad, I couldn't believe the difference in how the yard
looks. Gotta love those ******* files followed by the stone.

Congratulations Gregg! You now have lawnmower blades that are
considerably sharper than you!

Well done!

Krypsis

Now who is being the troll?

Don't tell me, let me guess! Me??
The trio of trolls have been on my hammer for years. Then Gregg joins
them to make it a quartet! I thought he might like to experience what
it's like on the other side of the fence! Obviously he doesn't like it!

Good!

Krypsis

Old June 6th 10, 09:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 5, 7:21 pm, wrote:
[...]

Stop being such an ass.
Old June 6th 10, 10:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 5, 7:21 pm, wrote:
[...]

Should have given that advice to Gregg! He was the one who chose to go
down the trolling path! But them, would he have listened? He's not the
sharpest of blades, is he?

Krypsis

Old June 6th 10, 10:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Y'all going to that ''jerk off meeting'' or not?
cuhulin

Old June 6th 10, 11:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 5, 7:21 pm, wrote:
[...]

He ain't trolling now - you are.

Old June 7th 10, 12:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 7, 8:29*am, Krypsis wrote:

Don't tell me, let me guess! *Me??
The trio of trolls have been on my hammer for years. Then Gregg joins
them to make it a quartet! I thought he might like to experience what
it's like on the other side of the fence! Obviously he doesn't like it!

Good!

Krypsis-

******** You REALLY do flatter yourself Krypto. On your hammer for
years....ROTFLMAO.

You are a mere beginner in this game son, and a bloody **** poor one
as well.
Still until someone with talent comes along, you'll have to do.

;-)
Old June 7th 10, 12:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 7, 10:54*am, bpnjensen wrote:

He ain't trolling now - you are.-

****** Read his history, that's his thing. That's how the old fart
gets his kicks.
Old June 7th 10, 12:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I know what I would ''appreciate'' but I am not telling.
Hey, ''it's'' been a lonnnnnng time.
cuhulin

Old June 7th 10, 03:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 6, 4:38*pm, wrote:
I know what I would ''appreciate'' but I am not telling.
Hey, ''it's'' been a lonnnnnng time.
cuhulin

OOPS! Stay away from that bottle...

Oh, wait - you're talking 'bout something else...

Chocolate! ;-)
Old June 7th 10, 03:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

LarbGai wrote:
On Jun 7, 10:54 am, bpnjensen wrote:

He ain't trolling now - you are.-

****** Read his history, that's his thing. That's how the old fart
gets his kicks.

Hey lil' buddy! That's OUR thing too, remember? Neither of us has ever
made an 'on-topic post' in any newsgroup!! It's what were proudest of!
Reading our history shows us as the ultimate trolls on the net. We are
the Distinguished Troll Society, right? Kryspie doesn't even count.

We will hound ol' kryspie until he's blue in the face because that's
what we do best! If he leaves, we'll just find us another toy to play
with. We ARE the DST!

(OT) Cuhulin dxAce[_10_] Shortwave 1 September 2nd 08 08:13 PM
cuhulin [email protected] Shortwave 3 May 19th 07 07:57 AM
cuhulin gets around [email protected] Shortwave 6 September 10th 05 05:22 AM
Cuhulin, You OK? Greg Shortwave 41 September 2nd 05 01:41 AM
cuhulin Burr Shortwave 26 August 8th 05 01:30 AM