Old June 7th 10, 12:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Something cuhulin might appreciate... :-)

On Jun 7, 10:54*am, bpnjensen wrote:

He ain't trolling now - you are.-

****** Read his history, that's his thing. That's how the old fart
gets his kicks.
Old June 7th 10, 12:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I know what I would ''appreciate'' but I am not telling.
Hey, ''it's'' been a lonnnnnng time.
cuhulin

Old June 7th 10, 03:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 6, 4:38*pm, wrote:
I know what I would ''appreciate'' but I am not telling.
Hey, ''it's'' been a lonnnnnng time.
cuhulin

OOPS! Stay away from that bottle...

Oh, wait - you're talking 'bout something else...

Chocolate! ;-)
Old June 7th 10, 03:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

LarbGai wrote:
On Jun 7, 10:54 am, bpnjensen wrote:

He ain't trolling now - you are.-

****** Read his history, that's his thing. That's how the old fart
gets his kicks.

Hey lil' buddy! That's OUR thing too, remember? Neither of us has ever
made an 'on-topic post' in any newsgroup!! It's what were proudest of!
Reading our history shows us as the ultimate trolls on the net. We are
the Distinguished Troll Society, right? Kryspie doesn't even count.

We will hound ol' kryspie until he's blue in the face because that's
what we do best! If he leaves, we'll just find us another toy to play
with. We ARE the DST!
Old June 7th 10, 03:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

LarbGai wrote:
On Jun 7, 10:54 am, bpnjensen wrote:

He ain't trolling now - you are.-

****** Read his history, that's his thing. That's how the old fart
gets his kicks.

hey wait! I forgot about brother Gregg's great troll activity in
rec.knives. Sorry 'bout that Gregg. You did some fine DTS troll work
over in that newsgroup starting up new threads about a few people. Now
were here to help you with your problems in this group!

Old June 7th 10, 04:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

If/when you sharpen your lawnmower blade, use one of those conical
balancer thingys and make sure the blade is level after you sharpen the
blade.Ergo a blade that isn't resonably balanced will cause vibration
and that can cause the crankshaft oil seal on the bottom to start
leaking.

A few years ago after I changed the oil in my lawnmower, I didn't have
enough of 30 weight oil to bring the oil level up to where it is suppose
to be.I added some 20 weight 40 weight oil.
That Stupid Moron old country boy from Edwards,Mississippi said, You are
putting the wrong kind of oil in there, it says use 30 weight oil only.

That MOFO Broke my chainsaw last Summer and HE tells ME what kind of oil
I should put in MY lawnmower,,, as long as I have been mowing since
around 1950!
My old lawnmower still runs as good as new.

Show me where that oil drain plug is!

http://www.devilfinder.com
Lawnmower oil drain plug
cuhulin

(OT) Cuhulin dxAce[_10_] Shortwave 1 September 2nd 08 08:13 PM
cuhulin [email protected] Shortwave 3 May 19th 07 07:57 AM
cuhulin gets around [email protected] Shortwave 6 September 10th 05 05:22 AM
Cuhulin, You OK? Greg Shortwave 41 September 2nd 05 01:41 AM
cuhulin Burr Shortwave 26 August 8th 05 01:30 AM