Old August 11th 10, 03:37 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

Default Larbgai confirms... Kramer is in Thailand!

On 8/11/2010 9:55 AM, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

therefore, Larbgai now confirms that he was lying about Kremer's arrest
and deportation.

You just can't have it both ways, fool.

***Hey DipStick...Ever consider the possibility Kombat snuck back into
LOS

Considered it, and rejected the idea as ludicrous...
If he looked Burmese I could consider it. He doesn't.
Sorry, but Kremer is in Thailand. Your buddy Larbgai has confirmed this
fact. Of course, you have confirmed that he's in Austalia, and Scott
Koplin tells us that he is posting as Greg Mossman and living in
California... You guys are really making fools of yourselves.

There is no need for him to sneak into the Kingdom as he was never
deported in the first place. Would you like to see the proof?
------------------
The dates don't work. The trolls caught lying again.

The trolls say that Kramer was arrested in January of 2004.
They say he was deported.
So how come a Chiang Mai magazine was able to interview him and post
photos of him working for the Thai Tourist Police IN THAILAND in 2006?

Employed by the Royal Thai Police in 2006. Thailand's largest English
language magazine interviewed Kramer in 2006, along with several other
members of the Royal Thai Tourist Police as they were helping out one
Sunday afternoon. http://www.chiangmainews.com/ecmn/viewfa.php?id=1341

This wasn't some article about Kramer. He was just one of the people
interviewed for the information contained IN the article. No some
advertorial as the trolls claim but a story about people helping people
in Thailand.

The trolls were kind enough to post the photo of him working as a Thai
Tourist policeman two years AFTER they say he was deported. So who is
lying? The trolls? Or Chiang Mai's largest English language magazine.
The answer is patently obvious.

All of the posts about the supposed arrest were lies.
All of the posts about the supposed deportation were lies.
Just as people have said all along.
The proof is right here in this web page...
http://www.chiangmainews.com/ecmn/viewfa.php?id=1341 A web page from
February, 2006. Two years AFTER the trolls say he was arrested.
Old August 11th 10, 05:16 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

On Aug 10, 7:37*pm, Anonymouse wrote:
[...]

***Same old Repetitive Bowel Syndrome Drivel...Same Old Krap, Same Old
Krapto...S.S.D.D...Same Sh%t, Different Day, but the DATES DO
WORK!!!...I'll see if the DTS can find it within our budget to get you
a Colon Detox Kit or two asap...I'm sure the FedEx Man will really sh
%t his pants with delight from laughing so hard upon delivery...I know
the Hillside Condo Crew really got a Bang out of the one Bob sent over
to Stevie...)
Old August 11th 10, 05:39 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

Default Is this a lie... or just stupidity?

Let's re-phrase that to be 'copious amounts of early morning through
late afternoon liquor.' *A bottle a day keeps the snakes and spiders
away. The DT's are difficult at best...- Hide quoted text -

Say Hey Stevie:

Me and Ray Millard makes a lovely pair. He sees rats and bats. With me
it's snakes and spiders. But I find having a few heaves a head chases
those snakes and spiders away.

BTW - Looks like SET and MAI up again Stevie. Great to be part of an
investment club here in Thailand. Thaistocks.com and value investing
go hand in hand. My profits keeps me in the booze Stevie.

5555 Yee-Haw
Old August 11th 10, 05:41 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

Default Kramer in Thailand? Robert Johnson says he is!

Say Hey:

Thailand don't permit proxy servier. Bull**** to that!

5555 Yee-Haw !!

Felicity W. is posting from Central Thailand.
As Thailand doesn't permit proxy servers, there is no doubt that
Felicity is in Thailand right now. So tell us Robert... were you lying
about Kramer getting arrested and deported (we already know that you
were. The magazines and newspapers don't lie they way you do) or are you
lying that Felicity W. is Kramer?

Krypsis is in Australia right now but you said he was Kramer too. Are
you lying about that?

Robert Johnson is probably drunk right now and doesn't realize that he
should be embarrassed about getting caught in all these lies.

Old August 11th 10, 05:46 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

Say Hey Stevie:

I have to admit its all been lies, lies, lies. I'm a professional lair
and your a professional bull****ter. See where my portfolio of stocks
is creeping up again this morning. Most in the green on
thaistocks.com. Keeps me in the booze.

5555 Yee-Haw !!

Old August 11th 10, 07:10 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

On 8/11/2010 1:46 PM, Cheesy Bob wrote:
Say Hey Stevie:

I have to admit its all been lies, lies, lies. I'm a professional lair

Robert... we already know that. BTW... it's spelled 'liar.'

See where my portfolio of stocks

And here are more of your lies.

Old August 11th 10, 12:05 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

On Aug 10, 8:54*pm, Anonymouse wrote:
On 8/10/2010 10:09 PM, Felicity Warbrooke wrote:

On Aug 10, 10:53 pm, *wrote:

PAST SUCCESS??? * No mention of PRESENT FAILURE, is there? You can't
count a slow decline in a business as a PAST SUCCESS. A decline is a
decline, no matter which way you look at it! You started out with
potential and you failed to make anything of it. How would "everyone on
Skype" know of your "success" when you have a failed business?

Krypsis

Krypsis, he's just TOO thick (or most likely drunk) to get it!

One only has to look at a well-established and extremely successful
business venture such as Jerusalem Falafel, which I believe is still
going strong in Chiang Mai by all accounts.

As far as I can tell, Jerusalem Falafal restaurant is still doing very
well, and under the same management. The woman on the left in this photohttp://img8.imageshack.us/f/johnsondw.jpg/
is the owner of the restaurant and was at the police station to give
evidence against Johnson. *Her restaurant makes and sells the same
products that Johnson made and most of his customers, when they got
tired of his racist behavior, stopped purchasing his products and bought
hers. He was forced to sell his business at a loss. She is still in
business. Her products are still selling well and can be found in all
the supermarkets, expanded shelving now that Johnson's products are no
longer taking up space.

To clear up one matter; Johnson keeps saying that he never owned a
business. It's true. In Thailand, all businesses must be at least 51%
Thai owned. The business was in his wife's name. Perhaps if she were the
figurehead for the business it would still be viable today. Instead,
people assoiated Johnson with the company, violently disliked him, and
boycotted his products.

of. Obviously the copious amounts of early morning liquor he consumes
wouldn't have helped either I guess. Was doomed to failure from the
start.

Let's re-phrase that to be 'copious amounts of early morning through
late afternoon liquor.' *A bottle a day keeps the snakes and spiders
away. The DT's are difficult at best...- Hide quoted text -

Say Stevie:

No problem with DT's here son. We have a constant supply of booze
here. Did'ja check out thaistocks.com?

5555 Yee-Haw !!
Old August 11th 10, 12:14 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

On Aug 11, 9:05*pm, Cheesy Bob wrote:

No problem with DT's here son. We have a constant supply of booze
here. Did'ja check out thaistocks.com?

5555 Yee-Haw !!

Bob, why can't you take the hint - nobody is the least bit interested
in your stocks. What we are interested in though is just exactly what
lies hidden behind those security-proofed walls of yours up there in
lovely, safe Chiang Mai. Care to enlighten us as to why there is such
a need for THAT kind of security? I can't imagine you would have
anything of much worth that anybody would want to take. You ****ed the
remaining savings you had up against a wall long ago; not to mention
the thousands you lost in the fire-sale.

Felicity Warbrooke