Old September 21st 10, 02:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Bong : 'Special Dave' Feeling "Vibes" :o)

John Smith wrote:
On 9/20/2010 12:00 PM, dave wrote:

You never heard of "intuition"?

"An Operations Officer must be able to deal with fast-moving, ambiguous
and unstructured situations. This requires physical and psychological
health, energy, intuition, “street sense” and the ability to cope with
stress."
-CIA

You screwed up! You were not supposed to tell him that. Now you are
going to have to kill him.

Regards,
JS

It's on their web page.
Old September 21st 10, 02:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

- "An Operations Officer must be able to deal with
- fast-moving, ambiguous and unstructured situations.
- This requires physical and psychological health,
- energy, intuition, “street sense” and the ability to
- cope with stress." - CIA

So 'Special Dave' are you now claiming to have
been a CIA Operations Officer . . . ? -nah-

Military surplus field manuals were the ****, before the internet came
along.
Old September 21st 10, 03:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I have a few old Army Manuals.I bought them at a local Gun Show years
ago.

You know why the Trains in Switzerland are usually on time? It's such a
small Country.You know why the Trains in Lichtenstein are usually on
time? Even smaller than Switzerland and almost no place to go.I
Guarantee I can get up off of doggy's couch and be in my bathroom in
three seconds flat, every time.Hows that for keeping time?

The Russians laugh at Switzerland.You know why? I know why.
cuhulin

Old September 21st 10, 05:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : ? Is It 'Racist' To Play The "Race-Card" ? -and- ? CanAfrican-Americans {Blacks} Be Racists ?

On Sep 19, 3:51 pm, John Smith wrote:
-
- It has been my experience that those most
- worried about others being racist are the ones
- who are racist.

Set of 4 Whites sets down to Play some Cards
One asks : What we Playing ?
Second one says : Poker.
Third one asks : Any Wild-Cards ?
Fourth one says : The "Race-Card" !
http://www.plainbacks.com/2006/2006%20JS.jpg

? Is It 'Racist' To Play The "Race-Card" ?
! Attack Someone by Calling Them a 'Racist' !
When this is most often because they are White
and the "Race-Card" Caller doesn't like what they
are saying . . . {Often the 'Caller' is White too}

Strange how that works : Obama's 2008 Election Team
called former prez Clinton a 'Racist' in 2008; and former
prez Clinton say that Obama's 2008 Election Team
Called Play the "Race-Card" on him.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/...n3755521.shtml
-but- How can that be . . . When other Prominent
African-Americans had previously called former
prez Clinton 'America's First "Black" Prez-A-Duntz' ?
http://ontology.buffalo.edu/smith/clinton/morrison.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toni_Morrison#Politics
Old September 21st 10, 05:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 20, 10:55*pm, wrote:
I have a few old Army Manuals.I bought them at a local Gun Show years
ago.

You know why the Trains in Switzerland are usually on time? It's such a
small Country.You know why the Trains in Lichtenstein are usually on
time? Even smaller than Switzerland and almost no place to go.I
Guarantee I can get up off of doggy's couch and be in my bathroom in
three seconds flat, every time.Hows that for keeping time?

The Russians laugh at Switzerland.You know why? I know why.
cuhulin

Because the Alps were crossed only twice by the military! Hannibal and
Suvorov. It was always considered an extremely dangerous way to invade
the Appenine peninsula.

Old September 21st 10, 01:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.community

Default Wouldn't it be nice?

On Sep 19, 11:46*pm, wrote:
On Sep 19, 6:29*pm, DEFCON 88 wrote:

On Sep 19, 6:45*pm, dave wrote:

John Smith wrote:
On 9/19/2010 1:19 PM, DEFCON 88 wrote:
In a perfect world, each race would mutually agree to stay within
their own geographical area(s) and leave other nations alone to live
as they see fit. Unfortunately, there's always going to be
troublemaker nations who's actions eventually lead to conflict and
war. I don't know what the solution is, if any.

AMEN! Well said!

Aww. Isn't that precious...

I think all that racist bull**** went out the window a few years back
when the best rapper was white (still is) and the best golfer was black
(still is). I suppose you think blacks can't be quarterback, too.

Being the best at disgusting obnoxious ooga-booga rap music is hardly
something to be proud of, and certainly doesn't require a high level
of intelligence or sentience.

Technically, the best golfer is not really "black". IIRC, he's got a
higher percentage of other races in his genes. Of course blacks can be
quarterbacks. Sports is one of those areas where blacks seem to do
very well. On the other hand, their conspicuous absence (compared to
other races) in science and technology is another matter.- Hide quoted text -

The Samoans are better than anyone else in football.- Hide quoted text -

That is so very important.
Old September 24th 10, 07:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

John Smith wrote:

On 9/18/2010 11:35 AM, RHF wrote:

Remember 'moron' spelled backwards is 'norom'
and when you hold 'norom' up to a mirror . . .
Hey It Spells 'Moron' ~ FHR
.
.
Regards,
JS

Quit attempting to duplicate the lamebaughs' logic and look like him ...
you just ain't in his class! ROFLOL

I thought he was EXACTLY in his class. Same intelligence level.

mike

Looking for a nice SX-28A Joe Watson[_2_] Boatanchors 0 August 21st 09 05:34 AM
Want nice HG-10B [email protected] Swap 0 January 17th 09 07:36 PM
Nice & quite Landshark CB 17 October 30th 07 11:24 PM
nice day b.b. Policy 0 August 8th 05 03:34 AM
An invitation to play nice [was: nice amateur software!] Drink Dx 1 August 31st 03 02:55 PM