Old September 25th 10, 06:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Who Needs Marijuana ? - When You Have a Mason Jar Full ofWhite-Lightning !

On Sep 24, 5:19*pm, RHF wrote:
On Sep 23, 7:46*am, dave wrote:- - wrote:

- - You can use all the Marijuana you want,
- - I don't care.I don't mess with that crap,
- - I never have, and I never will.

- You
-
- don't
-
- say...

'Special Dave' - No He Don't Smoke Dope [.]

who needs marijuana when you have a
mason jar full of white-lightning ~ RHF
*.
*.

Man, alcohol is just as bad and maybe worse. Just another drug, just
another addiction, just another stupefied user. Why you people draw
an artificial distinction between alcohol and every other dangerous
drug is beyond me. Dope is dope, whether you smoke it or drink it.

For the record, I don't use any of it. In my entire 50 years my total
intake of beer is less than a six pack, and not a drop in 30 years. I
have never smoked anything at all.

Old September 26th 10, 01:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Sep 24, 10:53*pm, bpnjensen wrote:
On Sep 24, 5:19*pm, RHF wrote:

On Sep 23, 7:46*am, dave wrote:- - wrote:

- - You can use all the Marijuana you want,
- - I don't care.I don't mess with that crap,
- - I never have, and I never will.

- You
-
- don't
-
- say...

'Special Dave' - No He Don't Smoke Dope [.]

who needs marijuana when you have a
mason jar full of white-lightning ~ RHF
*.
*.

- Man, alcohol is just as bad and maybe worse. *Just another drug,
just
- another addiction, just another stupefied user. *Why you people draw
- an artificial distinction between alcohol and every other dangerous
- drug is beyond me. *Dope is dope, whether you smoke it or drink it.

BpnJ,

Wine in Moderation with Food is a Food.

A Cold Beer on a Hot Day is Refreshing.

the spirit of life is how you approach life
and enjoy the fullness of your life ~ RHF

Old September 26th 10, 02:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Sep 24, 5:19*pm, RHF wrote:

On Sep 23, 7:46*am, dave wrote:- - wrote:

- - You can use all the Marijuana you want,
- - I don't care.I don't mess with that crap,
- - I never have, and I never will.

- You
-
- don't
-
- say...

'Special Dave' - No He Don't Smoke Dope [.]

who needs marijuana when you have a
mason jar full of white-lightning ~ RHF
*.
*.

- Man, alcohol is just as bad and maybe worse. *Just another drug,
just
- another addiction, just another stupefied user. *Why you people draw
- an artificial distinction between alcohol and every other dangerous
- drug is beyond me. *Dope is dope, whether you smoke it or drink it.

- - - - BpnJ,
- - - -
- - - - Wine in Moderation with Food is a Food.
- - - -
- - - - A Cold Beer on a Hot Day is Refreshing.
- - - -
- - - - the spirit of life is how you approach life
- - - - and enjoy the fullness of your life ~ RHF

- - - Similar things can be said for smoking pot.

- - Nah the only thing Long Term Pot Smoking
- - results in is Emphysema and Lung Cancer.

- Your opinion, not fact.

BpnJ -so- Now You Are Now A 'Science' Denier !

Yeah - First Here Are My Opinions :
Hot Toxic* Tobacco Smoke = Hot Toxic* Marijuana Smoke
* Both Smokes Contain many 'other' Organic Poisons
Second Hand Smoking = Contact High
Better to take a Nicotine Pill = Better to take a THC Pill**
** Hey What About THC Patches : Pure THC; that are
Time Release; No Smoking Required; ?Free? to anyone
with a Medical Marijuana [MM]# Card.
# Medical Marijuana "MM" does have it's uses for all those
who need it as a Valid Medical Therapy -and- It's Abuses
for all those who exploit it just to get High/Loaded/Buzzed.
1 - The vast majority of the former generally are treated
better by a Medical THC Pill or Medical THC Patch
-versus- Smoking Toxic Marijuana
2 - The vast majority of the latter can generally can
'medicate' themselves {get High/Loaded/Buzzed}
by simply Smoking Marijuana with it's toxins

OBTW - One of the outgrowths of Legalizing Medical
Marijuana [MM] that I hope would come about is low
cost {cheap $1 a Day} Prescription (Rx) Medical THC
Pills and/or Medical THC Patches that would be
Paid-For-By Health Insurance {State Law}.

? Medical Marijuana as a Treatment for Alzheimer
Patients ? -Yes- Well at least for the ones that
display Sever Anger Issues as part of the Disease.
-reallity- Patient Management -not- Treatment

-and- some/a little 'Science' That Formed Them :

* The Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment
(OEHHA) of the California Environmental Protection Agency
{CAL EPA} is adding Marijuana Smoke to the Proposition 65
List # 1 -effective- 19 June 2009.
http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/docs_state/mjcrnr061909.html

* Marijuana Smoke Contains Higher Levels
of Certain Toxins Than Tobacco Smoke
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1217110328.htm
-source- Science Daily ~ Science News

* Basic Facts About Marijuana
http://www.acde.org/common/Marijana.htm
-source- American Council for Drug Education

* JFTFOI - Traditional Chinese Medicine Says
'Marijuana harms your Lung System'
http://www.getbackyourdream.com/L4_lungs.html

bpnj - chill-out and go out and enjoy a nice-hike
-or- simply listen to your radios ~ RHF

Old September 26th 10, 02:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

bpnjensen wrote:
On Sep 25, 6:03 am, wrote:
bpnjensen wrote:
.
.

Man, alcohol is just as bad and maybe worse. Just another drug, just
another addiction, just another stupefied user. Why you people draw
an artificial distinction between alcohol and every other dangerous
drug is beyond me. Dope is dope, whether you smoke it or drink it.

For the record, I don't use any of it. In my entire 50 years my total
intake of beer is less than a six pack, and not a drop in 30 years. I
have never smoked anything at all.

caffeine?

I do drink LOTS of Diet Pepsis when at work. Only because I'm
bored...when I'm interested and engaged, nothing else is required
(maybe a few cookies :-)

I'm like that when I'm making beaucoups bongo bucks. Wires the **** out
of me.

I have CNS trauma from spine surgery and osteoarthritis. Sometimes I
need to use a walker. I use cannabis and a small amount of Vicodin-like
substance so I don't scream so much. The pot makes the Vike go a lot
farther. Also helps with the jazz-fusion guitar.
Old September 26th 10, 03:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 25, 10:58 pm, wrote:

Nah the only thing Long Term Pot Smoking
results in is Emphysema and Lung Cancer.

On 9/26/2010 3:57 AM, bpnjensen wrote:

Your opinion, not fact.

Opinion?

Well, fact: lungs were designed to process air, NOT smoke, either from
tobacco or pot.

As it has been CLEARLY proven that tobacco smoke can and does cause
emphysema and lung cancer, it doesn't seem like a very big stretch that
pot smoke would have a similar effect.

IMHO, to believe otherwise is self-delusional -- and hazardous to your
health.
Old September 26th 10, 09:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 24, 5:19*pm, RHF wrote:

[...]

List # 1 -effective- 19 June 2009.http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/docs_state/mjcrnr061909.html

* Marijuana Smoke Contains Higher Levels
of Certain Toxins Than Tobacco Smokehttp://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/12/071217110328.htm
-source- Science Daily ~ Science News

* Basic Facts About Marijuanahttp://www.acde.org/common/Marijana.htm
-source- American Council for Drug Education

* JFTFOI - Traditional Chinese Medicine Says
'Marijuana harms your Lung System'http://www.getbackyourdream.com/L4_lungs.html

bpnj - chill-out and go out and enjoy a nice-hike
-or- simply listen to your radios ~ RHF
*.
-ps- I can smell the fresh ground and brewed coffee
calling . . . RHF's 'StarBucks' -with-out- "The Bucks"
*.
? StarBucks -with-out- "The Bucks" Coffee !http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...076fe9a12177e9
*.
*.

First of all, I was questioning your opinion about:

"Similar things can be said for smoking pot.

- - Nah the only thing Long Term Pot Smoking
- - results in is Emphysema and Lung Cancer."

Not the science - but your opinion that smoking pot does not bring the
pleasure that a beer or wine brings. In this regard the science is
beside the point - Tobacco and alcohol are both legal, both harmful in
various amounts, and are arguably as bad as or worse than marijuana in
terms of addictiveness and harmfulness. So whats's the diff? Your
argument was about *the happiness it brings*, and that is what I said
was your opinion. Others will differ, and will choose MJ as their
poison of choice.

So stop calling me a science denier (I am nothing of the kind), stop
with the labels and other crapola. Your opinion about what makes a
person happy is just that - an opinion, and your "nah" makes believe
that no others count, when they are just as valid.

Bruce
Old September 26th 10, 09:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 26, 7:11*am, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On Sep 25, 10:58 pm, *wrote:
Nah the only thing Long Term Pot Smoking
results in is Emphysema and Lung Cancer.

On 9/26/2010 3:57 AM, bpnjensen wrote:

Your opinion, not fact.

Opinion?

Well, fact: lungs were designed to process air, NOT smoke, either from
tobacco or pot.

As it has been CLEARLY proven that tobacco smoke can and does cause
emphysema and lung cancer, it doesn't seem like a very big stretch that
pot smoke would have a similar effect.

IMHO, to believe otherwise is self-delusional -- and hazardous to your
health.

Please see my response to Roy. I would never smoke MJ or tobacco for
any number of reasons, not the least of which is my lungs deserve
better.

FWIW, all things being equal, MJ may be more or less bad than tobacco
- but damn few people smoke the equivalent of two-packs-a-day of
MJ...and some people don't smoke it at all, but use it as a food
additive.

In any case, it's a matter of personal preference - addicted to
cannabis or alcohol? Emphysema or Cirrhosis? The choice is - and
should be - yours, not the government's.

Bruce
Old September 26th 10, 10:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 9/26/2010 4:28 PM, bpnjensen wrote:
On Sep 26, 6:34 am, wrote:
On Sep 26, 12:57 am, wrote:

On Sep 25, 10:58 pm, wrote:

On Sep 25, 10:15 pm, wrote:

On Sep 25, 5:59 pm, wrote:

On Sep 24, 10:53 pm, wrote:

List # 1 -effective- 19 June 2009.http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/docs_state/mjcrnr061909.html

[...]

Bruce, You're articulate, smart and seem to be a real nice guy. Why do
you allow yourself to get into discussions with the idiot? Does anyone
else on this group read any of his crap?
--
For email reply remove MYHAT

MASON MPR-5 FS/TRADE darrell huth Swap 1 June 2nd 10 03:29 PM
ObaMa0 is Mentally Disabled - Retarded - from cocaine and marijuana [email protected] Shortwave 0 March 20th 09 01:35 PM
tobacco vs. marijuana Samuli Aho Swap 0 February 3rd 09 11:43 AM
DX kind of lazy above the Mason Dixon line this time of year I AmnotGeorgeBush CB 5 December 7th 06 12:50 AM
FS: QST 1936 full year 1937 Full year 1938 (miss Dec) Douglas Snowden Swap 0 May 4th 04 03:02 AM