Old March 21st 11, 03:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default What in The Hell

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...ls+NWO+Killers

Also at, http://www.rense.com
with Video.
cuhulin, Endless Wars R Commie fed govt

Old March 21st 11, 04:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 03/21/2011 09:51 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Can we officially say that this one belongs to Clown 'Tard Boy Barry,
or must we continue with the fallacy that it's all Bush's fault?

Not a fallacy...a lot WAS Boy Bush's fault, but for this
one, shame on Obama.

I voted Green. Nya nya nya nya!

It's time to peaceably assemble and demand a redress of our grievances.
Old March 21st 11, 04:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 3/20/2011 11:01 PM, Burr wrote:

[What] are we doing in Libya?

The same thing we have been doing in Iraq and Afghanistan for
almost the last ten years?

Whay business is it of our what they do?

None at all. (although some posters here think we -should- be the
policemen of the world).

Unfortunately, the lies are already starting to come hot and
heavy.

Reported on CNN: "government says Ghadaffi is not a target".

Reported on CNN (two short hours later): "Ghadaffi's compound has
been bombed".

News show host asked their retired general, their military
consultant, if this was war. He said "No".

Ummm, General, if it looks like a duck and it quacks like a
duck...

126 Tomahawk missiles launched -- at a cost of about a million
bucks each. Like we the country have a lot of spare money
available.

Eisenhower was right..."Beware of the Military-Industrial
complex.", no matter what party is in power.

Old March 21st 11, 05:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In case COMMIE Big Sis and COMMIE Big Brother (HAS NO! REASON AT ALL
BEING IN LIBYA!!!) wants to know,,,, doggy took me out to get our snail
mail.

My April 2001 Popular Mechanics snail mail magazine and my April 2011
LAPTOP snail mail magazine and my April 2011 PLAYBOY snail mail magazine
(I don't know why I get those snail mail Playboy and those snail mail
Latina magazines, I never sent them any money before.That's OK though,
they are nice magazines.Keep em coming) and a snail mail letter about
Church loans and an advertizing snail mail card from Lumber Liquidators
and a snail mail pamplet thangy from AT&T SUCKS!

So,,, now Ahh can gitta bakka uppa enema mah attic anna dooah sum mo
woikin uppa thar.I don't want my B HO! Butt Kisser! neighbors
checking out MY Snail Mail! You know what I mean, Vern?
Bring BACK the U.S.Military DRAFT!
cuhulin

Old March 21st 11, 09:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Watchinnnnnn WLBT 3 4:00 Pee Emm tee vee noos.Maggie Wade at WLBT 3 was
asking Retired General (Military Analyist guy ats NBC) Barry Mccaffrey
sum questions.Barry Mccaffrey indicated they don't know yet who the new
head cat of Libya will be.

I am Indicating it is uppa to Israel and the NWO in Cahoots with those
Commie fed govt *******s in D.C.
cuhulin, the Indicator

Old March 21st 11, 09:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Libya Has WATER Riches As Well As Huge Amounts Of Oil.

Another Article at,
http://www.rense.com

Gallery Of TRAITORS To AMERICA And The CONSTITUTION.
cuhulin

Old March 22nd 11, 04:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 20, 11:01*pm, "Burr" wrote:

Are we doing in Libya?

Hopefully trying to figure out once and for all the correct spelling
of Ghadaffi's, er I mean Qadaffy's, oops no I mean Khadaffi's name. I
swear I've seen at least a dozen different spellings of his name in
the news media.

But seriously, I think protecting those rebels is a mistake. We
shouldn't be protecting ANY Muslim groups. They're ALL terrorists or
at least supporters of terrorism against the West.
Old March 22nd 11, 04:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 21, 9:53*am, dave wrote:
On 03/20/2011 08:01 PM, Burr wrote:

Are we doing in Libya?

Whay business is it of our what they do?

Those people are so interbred they will follow anyone. Same with Egypt.
I lived there for years, I know what I'm talking about.

If we were smart we would have made the Egyptian army fight the Libyans.

They lost one very brief conflict in 1977 -- it lasted just for 3
days . Libya has NO regular army as we have already seen in the last
few weeks . As simple as that .
Old March 22nd 11, 04:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Can we officially say that this one belongs to Clown 'Tard Boy Barry,
or must we continue with the fallacy that it's all Bush's fault?

Not a fallacy...a lot WAS Boy Bush's fault, but for this
one, shame on Obama.

I voted Green. Nya nya nya nya!

It's time to peaceably assemble and demand a redress of our grievances.

Yeah, like they did in Myanmar in 2007 ! What a disaster that was ...
Old March 22nd 11, 04:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 21, 5:55*pm, wrote:
Libya Has WATER Riches As Well As Huge Amounts Of Oil.

Another Article at,http://www.rense.com

Gallery Of TRAITORS To AMERICA And The CONSTITUTION.
cuhulin

Are you joking ? Other than a narrow strip along the Mediterranean it
rains there only once in a Blue Moon . No rivers, lakes or glaciers
whatsoever . In other words--- it is a DESERT . SAHARA .

GONE TO HELL Dennis@Lassetter. com CB 11 August 31st 09 12:33 AM
Just for the hell of it Burr Patterson, Jr. Shortwave 1 November 2nd 04 07:22 PM
PRO-96 - Hell yeah or hell no? midol Scanner 0 October 31st 04 04:21 PM
what the hell is that? Dr.X CB 23 September 28th 04 04:51 PM
What in the Hell Telamon Shortwave 9 March 20th 04 05:49 AM