Old March 22nd 11, 05:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default What in The Hell

I didn't write that article.
Maybe there is a Big ass Aquifer down thar under that sand.What do I
know?

We gots a real Good movie on the Fox Movie Channel.Paradise Road.I am
fixin to cut the light and hit the sack.
cuhulin, knows nuttin

Old March 22nd 11, 05:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 22, 1:14*am, wrote:
I didn't write that article.
Maybe there is a Big ass Aquifer down thar under that sand.What do I
know?

We gots a real Good movie on the Fox Movie Channel.Paradise Road.I am
fixin to cut the light and hit the sack.
cuhulin, knows nuttin

Dat darn Aquifer is not exactly fresh water . Brackish ,as they call
it . The pipe-project cost $35 Billion . It could have be cheaper if
Al Gore was in charge . Libya is supposedly the hottest and driest
place in the entire world .
Old March 22nd 11, 01:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 03/21/2011 09:08 PM, DEFCON 88 wrote:
On Mar 20, 11:01 pm, wrote:

Are we doing in Libya?

Hopefully trying to figure out once and for all the correct spelling
of Ghadaffi's, er I mean Qadaffy's, oops no I mean Khadaffi's name. I
swear I've seen at least a dozen different spellings of his name in
the news media.

But seriously, I think protecting those rebels is a mistake. We
shouldn't be protecting ANY Muslim groups. They're ALL terrorists or
at least supporters of terrorism against the West.

No. Just against the assholes in charge of the West.
Old March 22nd 11, 06:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 20, 11:01 pm, *wrote:

Are we doing in Libya?

Hopefully trying to figure out once and for all the correct spelling
of Ghadaffi's, er I mean Qadaffy's, oops no I mean Khadaffi's name. I
swear I've seen at least a dozen different spellings of his name in
the news media.

But seriously, I think protecting those rebels is a mistake. We
shouldn't be protecting ANY Muslim groups. They're ALL terrorists or
at least supporters of terrorism against the West.

No. Just against the assholes in charge of the West.

West is mostly in the loyalist occupied hands , e.g. Tripoli . They
are known as the 'bad guys' .
Old March 22nd 11, 09:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

''They'' waited untill Libya had completed that water pipeline, didn't
''They''.
cuhulin

Old March 23rd 11, 03:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 22, 10:00*pm, m II wrote:

Oh, we all know that . It is just getting more interesting-- as the
World Circus Maximus continues . . . The latest : BHO claims that
there is no US interest in Libya . I don't think so . It's a 3-ring
circus ,what else !

GONE TO HELL Dennis@Lassetter. com CB 11 August 31st 09 12:33 AM
Just for the hell of it Burr Patterson, Jr. Shortwave 1 November 2nd 04 07:22 PM
PRO-96 - Hell yeah or hell no? midol Scanner 0 October 31st 04 04:21 PM
what the hell is that? Dr.X CB 23 September 28th 04 04:51 PM
What in the Hell Telamon Shortwave 9 March 20th 04 05:49 AM