Old February 19th 17, 10:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Liberty Net

On 2/18/2017 2:26 AM, wrote:
On Friday, February 17, 2017 at 1:49:34 PM UTC-6, Nyssa wrote:

You might also like to join the 3950.net chat that goes on
during the LN. Just send an email to Kevin with a request
along with your preferred user name for a login and password.
It used to be an open site and chat, but after months of drive
by spamming and troublemakers, the decision was made by Kevin
and Marty to require the email procedure for the initial
login.

Same goes for any others still reading this thread who want to
join in the Liberty Net's official chat on Net nights.

Been there done that with the chat room. I was kicked out many
moons ago because I had the temerity to disagree with the clique
that dominates. No biggie. I have better things to do than sit
at a computer observing a brotherhood of has been rednecks
inhaling each others dicks.

I don't sugar coat things either Nyssa.

Speaking in that disgusting way about good people who didn't and
don't deserve it, whatever their faults may be -- along with
purposely and very obviously catering to others (others whose
positions are just as disharmonious with yours as the ones you do
attack), for whatever bizarre psychological reasons you may have --
is precisely why you were asked to leave. "Disagreement" had nothing
to do with it.

Wishes,

Kevin Alfred Strom.
--
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
http://nationalvanguard.org/
Old February 20th 17, 02:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sunday, February 19, 2017 at 4:47:56 PM UTC-6, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

Speaking in that disgusting way about good people who didn't and
don't deserve it, whatever their faults may be -- along with
purposely and very obviously catering to others (others whose
positions are just as disharmonious with yours as the ones you do
attack), for whatever bizarre psychological reasons you may have --
is precisely why you were asked to leave. "Disagreement" had nothing
to do with it.

Disagreement had everything to do with it. Disgusting? Now that is rich coming from the likes of you. You want disgusting? I've got disgusting for you. See below:

"Though running his neo-Nazi media empire took most of his time, testimony revealed that Strom, who referred to himself as “Daddy” to his stepdaughter, seemed to always make time to play with the girls. He took the children for walks and on shopping expeditions. Over several months Strom began to present the child with small gifts, including a sweater and a newly released CD from a band he noted was on the girl’s MP3 player. Using another NA member’s credit card, Strom had flowers delivered to the child’s home and eventually wrote her a romantic poem where he promised to marry the little girl, telling her how he dreamed of her “showering him with kisses.” Continued at https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...mid-infighting

Check out the poster boy of white supremacy. Bwahahahaha!!! https://www.splcenter.org/sites/defa...l-alliance.jpg

Good grief you couldn't make this crap up.
Old February 20th 17, 02:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2/19/2017 9:05 PM, wrote:
On Sunday, February 19, 2017 at 4:47:56 PM UTC-6, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

Speaking in that disgusting way about good people who didn't and
don't deserve it, whatever their faults may be -- along with
purposely and very obviously catering to others (others whose
positions are just as disharmonious with yours as the ones you do
attack), for whatever bizarre psychological reasons you may have --
is precisely why you were asked to leave. "Disagreement" had nothing
to do with it.

[...]
https://www.splcenter.org/sites/default/files

Good grief you couldn't make this crap up.

No, but the Jews and their co-conspirators could -- and did. They,
like you, didn't even stop after I was acquitted.

Repeating the lies of the Semitic Preposterous Lies Center
(especially after your professions of political and philosophical
purity -- which were, shall we say, louder than anyone else's) is
quite in character for you. As is your instantaneous descent to _ad
hominem_. But what else could we expect from a person who identifies
himself -- himself, mind you -- with such a name?

The people in the 3950.net chat room -- both those with whom I agree
and those with whom I disagree -- are good folks and friends. We
choose to expel those who systematically attack, denigrate, harass,
or harm them, or show other signs of significant aggression or
psychopathology.

Hic manebimus optime.

Further wishes,

Kevin Alfred Strom.
--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
Old February 20th 17, 02:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2/20/2017 12:28 AM, wrote:
[...]
Gee for a self proclaimed "genius" you are pretty stupid. Had you not posted this thread was dead. Now look at all the attention you've gotten yourself. Keep replying, this is fun!

I am interested only in preventing others from being hurt.
Re-posting fictions from the SPLC's laughable Web site isn't harming
me. Despite what the Jews and their employees did to me, I have an
excellent life: Here's some of my recent work (with special bonus
picture taken at a Trump rally!):

http://nationalvanguard.org/2017/02/...turner-part-1/

http://nationalvanguard.org/2016/10/...or-revolution/

To you, everything is personal. If you perceive that someone has
"crossed" you (and your threshold for this is extremely low and can
include just failing to agree with you), you go "all out" to attack
him or her _personally_, with no holds barred, regardless of the
consequences to the innocent. (That doesn't impress. As Molyneaux
famously says, "Not an argument!")

You were expelled _because you are that way_. Cutting and pasting
decade-old Jewish _merde_, then "threatening" to continue this
devastatingly masterful strategy if I don't shut up, just proves my
point. By all means, carry on.

Using obscene imagery (while addressing a lady, no less) to describe
the good-hearted people in the Liberty Net chat room, as you did
just the other day, proves my point too.

And you did exactly the same sort of thing months ago when we were
forced to ask you to leave.

You've done it again and again.

Assuming you actually are a man of our own race, the kindest advice
I could give you is this: Ask yourself why -- and at whom -- you are
so angry. Perhaps the real source lies deep in your past. Examine,
in your own heart, why you do what you do to the innocent people you
deceive with your insincere blandishments -- and the more numerous
innocent people you viciously and irrationally attack. Both they and
you deserve better.

You might consider the words of John Walter Wayland:

"Strive to be the man whose conduct proceeds from good will and an
acute sense of propriety, and whose self-control is equal to all
emergencies; who does not make the poor man conscious of his
poverty, the obscure man of his obscurity, or any man of his
inferiority or deformity; who is himself humbled if necessity
compels him to humble another; who does not flatter wealth, cringe
before power, or boast of his own possessions or achievements; who
speaks with frankness but always with kindness, sincerity, and
sympathy; who does not 'lick the boots of those above' nor 'kick the
face of those below' him on the social ladder; whose deed follows
his word; who thinks of the rights and feelings of others, rather
than his own; and who appears well in any company, a man with whom
honor is sacred and virtue safe."

Kevin Alfred Strom.
--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
Old February 20th 17, 03:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

[...]

http://nationalvanguard.org/2017/02/...view-with-jez-

[...]

That's a lovely quote, Kevin.

It kind of sums up how I've tried to live my life (even if
I'm not a "man"; I'll make the substitution of "mankind" into
the first line to make in more inclusive.)

And as Vic is known to say during some Liberty Nets that
get a bit contentious: "Just because we disagree doesn't
mean we have to be disagreeable."

I don't agree with everything Kevin says or does, nor do
I agree with everything said or done by other Liberty
Net-ers or chat room folk, but I *do* refrain from foul
language or personal attacks both over the air and in
the chat on the few occasions I'm there.

There are better ways (and richer vocabulary available)
for expressing your disagreement with someone or some
opinion. It still gets the point across without sounding
like a guttersnipe or as the Russians say, "nekulturny."

Nyssa, who thinks it's also nice that she was referred to
as a "lady" in Kevin's reply

Old February 20th 17, 04:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sunday, February 12, 2017 at 12:32:03 AM UTC-5, wrote:
I didn't think it was possible for this group of geniuses to lower the bar any lower but they've managed.

Take a chill pill, there Mr. AW ...

Try to show some respect for The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net. Sure they've lost a few good contributors.
Loose Orifice went to that happy ham shack in the sky.
Dawg Pe.. I mean Dr. Pepper went to the big house for a few years.
Chicken Fornicator just dropped off the face of the earth and a certain person (Rhymes with Kevin) won't comment on why he left.
I tell you what's wrong with 'em ..
They're child molesters.
They're baby killers.
THem people make me sick.
They come in there .. they don't know what they're talking about.
They don't have a job.
They live with their mama.
They're going to jail.
Innnn Arkin-Saw.
Old February 21st 17, 02:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, February 20, 2017 at 8:34:06 AM UTC-6, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

Using obscene imagery (while addressing a lady, no less) to describe
the good-hearted people in the Liberty Net chat room, as you did
just the other day, proves my point too.

And you did exactly the same sort of thing months ago when we were
forced to ask you to leave.

You've done it again and again.

A blatant lie. I haven't been in your chat room for years. And I certainly have never emailed for the password to gain access to it. Post the user name and email address I used. You can't because it doesn't exist.

So that makes you a liar as well as a pervert.

Keep replying....the longer we can keep your profile in sight the better.

By the by, showed your pic to two ladies at two different times and it was hilarious because the first thing out of their mouths was identical...."oooo he's CREEPY!"...lol...

Liberty Net 3.958 bob General 12 March 20th 05 10:35 PM
Liberty Net 3.958 bob Policy 12 March 20th 05 10:35 PM
Liberty Net 3.963 LSB * Soliloquy * Shortwave 0 March 13th 05 03:06 AM
Liberty Net vs. the BBC Doctor Artaud Shortwave 14 December 2nd 03 09:46 PM
~~~~~~~~LIBERTY NET~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ RedOctober90 Shortwave 7 November 29th 03 05:59 AM