Old February 14th 04, 08:23 AM
Dxluver

ROTFLMAO ! ! !

SECOND ! ! !
;-)

Too bad it doesn't matter, that's the part that stinks. They try an make you
think it does, but you're just kidding yourself if you think your vote
'really' makes a difference.

I used to be one of those 'believers.' Not anymore. Please no flames, I'm not
calling anyone a dummie for voting, because I did myself for years.

You know the saying "if voting made a difference, the gubiment would outlaw
it"......it sad/funny but unfortunately (IMO) is soooo VERY true. It's not
worth my tire wear.
Happy Voting believers, make it better for our country!!!
Old February 14th 04, 01:01 PM
Diverd4777

No flames, just stating
each vote counts.
Politicians who Don't want a large turnoout because it would affect Their
chances of winning
discourage voters in one way or another From voting.
I do believe This is especially true in small, local elections .

As an example farmers are given much attention in national elections;
because they DO vote;

And their votes count.

Old February 14th 04, 05:38 PM
Nobody You Know

"Maximus" wrote with minimum sentience:

I vote, and I also work at the polls as an election official.

Yeah, and I can just see you looking the other way and letting all the
illiterate illegal mexican immigrants ("mexcrement") or IQ-challenged blacks
vote after telling them which levers to pull. And how many times will you let
each one of them vote to ensure that Hanoi John, aka Kosher Kerry, aka John
Kohn, wins?

This time I
hope people choose someone other than that draft-dodging criminal in the
white house.

Ummm, Clinton is not in the White House anymore.

I hope he passes an amendment authorizing marriages to sheep so
he won't get elected again.

At least there would be only 1 perverted freak involved in such a marriage,
as the sheep would be just an innocent victim, whereas gay marriage involves 2
perverted freaks of nature.

Nations are like leaves; they change color before they fall.
Old February 15th 04, 07:51 AM
Frank Dresser

"Maximus" wrote in message
news
I vote, and I also work at the polls as an election official. This

time I
hope people choose someone other than that draft-dodging criminal in

the
white house. I hope he passes an amendment authorizing marriages to

sheep so
he won't get elected again.

Do you know anything about those video voting machines?

Will we still be able to write in candidates?

Frank Dresser

Old February 15th 04, 11:33 AM
RHF

BURR,

The Issue for me is not 'who you vote for'
.... but the simple Fact That You Do VOTE [.]

The Strength of Our Republic is an Informed Electorate / Knowledgeable Voters.

The Spirit of Our Democracy is that "Everyone" 'participates' and VOTES.

It Is Our National Shame - That We Have Had Such Low Voter Turn Out.

When It Comes to Voting - Just Do It ! - You Vote Does Count !

vtr&doec ~ RHF
= = = Voting the Right -&- the Duty of Every American Citizen.
..
..
= = = Burr
= = = =wrote in message ink.net...

Getting to be that time again,
Remember the last time we got this going,
I voted for Bush BUT,
I ain't going to do it again!!!!

I would like to see the Green Party get in for a "change"
just to see if they can do any better.

I also won't vote for Hillary!!!

So talk to me!

Burr

..

ONLY A SHORT TIME UNTIL HAMS CAN VOTE FOR KERRY!! Mr Ham Radio General 9 November 1st 04 03:03 AM
ONLY A SHORT TIME UNTIL HAMS CAN VOTE FOR KERRY!! Mr Ham Radio Policy 2 October 24th 04 03:56 AM
Vote for WX6RST Hans K0HB General 16 October 10th 03 11:03 PM
Vote for WX6RST Hans K0HB Policy 11 October 10th 03 11:03 PM