Old February 24th 05, 01:08 AM
Al Patrick

Brian Oakley wrote:

So we can see that killing someone is not good.

Brian,

Thou shalt not kill SHOULD BE translated Thou shalt do NO MURDER.

Sometimes killing someONE can be VERY GOOD! The "leaven" would have us
believe that we are NEVER to kill. "They" protect almost ALL PREDATORS
because they ARE PREDATORS. Spotted owl, or any owl, hawk, etc. is
protected so we don't have as many quail, blue birds, sparrows, robins,
etc. "They" protect the wolves so the rabbits and other small animals
will be eaten. The thief comes ONLY to STEAL, KILL AND DESTROY!

Think about it. So many "laws" are written to protect the criminal!
Why do you think they want to take away the guns? So they can starve us
into submission as was done in Russia and so many other places. :-)

The predators make LOTS of money off crime. If we break into a few
places and steal their belongs they'll come to us and BEG us to take
their money to "insure" their belongings. If we crash airplanes into
towers, and bring the towers down with explosives we can get people all
over the world to submit to having their wives fondled at airport
security check points. They'll surrender their rights to travel freely,
carry protection, not have security cameras monitoring their every move,
etc., etc., etc. Do you realize how close we are now to hearing,
"Your papers please!" just to go from state to state? You'll soon know.

Al
Old February 23rd 05, 11:45 PM
Brian Oakley

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
RJ wrote:

I do need some advice regarding some other elements
of God's Laws and how to follow them:

1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and
female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A
friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not
Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

You don't even own yourself.

1 Corinthians 7:23 Ye are bought with a price; be not ye the servants of
men.

1 Corinthians 6:20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in
your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in
Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think a fair price
would be for her?

If she's like her pop she's probably not worth much. Best just give her
away. :-)

3. I know that I am not allowed to contact with a woman while she is
in her period of menstrual uncleanness (Lev. 15:19-24) The
problem is how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women
take offense.

You aren't supposed to ask, or know about, "most women" !

4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates
a pleasing odor for the Lord (Lev.1:9). The problem is, my
neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should
I smite them?

Have you been by a good steak house about 6 or 7 PM lately? You need to
take one of your neighbors out to supper with you. They'll change their
minds about the smell of char-broiled steak!

5. I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus
35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally
obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do
it?

First you need to learn when the Sabbath begins and ends to be sure you
aren't following some tradition of men. Are you referring to Lunar
Lunacy? The Solar Sabbath? The "legal" day - midnight to midnight? Or
are you referring to the Jewish "sabbath" which they claim begins on one
day and ends on another; i.e. sundown Friday to sundown Saturday?

6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an
abomination (Lev. 11:10), it is a less abomination than
homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there
'degrees' of abomination.

There are 'degrees' of 'rewards' for both good and evil deeds.

Revelation 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and
the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of
life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the
books, according to their works.
Revelation 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death
and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged
every man according to their works.
Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is
the second death.
Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was
cast into the lake of fire.

7. Lev. 21:20 sates that I may not approach the altar of God if I
have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading
glasses. Does my vision have to b e 20/20, or is there some
wiggle-room here?

You're not a priest. ... At least I surely hope you're not!

8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the
hair around their temples, even though this is expressly
forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?

I suspect your head is already round and ALL your friends are male!
Birds of a feather flock together. Why would YOU kill YOUR friends? ;-)

9. I know from Lev. 11:-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes
me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

These laws don't apply to some people. They were for GOD'S people to
live by! Eat all the swine you like. The trichinosis is FREE!

10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev. 19:19 by planting two
different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing
two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also
tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that
we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to
stone them? (Lev. 24:10-16) Could we just burn them death at a
private family affair, like we do with people who sleep with
their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

Just as the previous question. These laws were for a peculiar,
separated, chosen, holy people. I doubt they apply at all to YOU.

However, you might be surprised how much healthier and happier we'd all
be if we did NOT eat genetically engineered foods, wear clothing of
different materials or have disobedient children! Think about it!

I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy
considerable expertise in such matters, so I am confident you can
help. Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and
unchanging.

rj

Old February 23rd 05, 11:31 PM
Brian Oakley

"RJ" wrote in message

I do need some advice regarding some other elements
of God's Laws and how to follow them:

1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and
female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A
friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not
Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor
free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in
Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think a fair price
would be for her?

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor
free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

3. I know that I am not allowed to contact with a woman while she is
in her period of menstrual uncleanness (Lev. 15:19-24) The
problem is how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women
take offense.

Exodus 20:14 Thou shalt not commit adultery. If your wife wont tell you
then you need to go to counseling.

4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates
a pleasing odor for the Lord (Lev.1:9). The problem is, my
neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should
I smite them?

Matthew 5:39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever
shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. Sounds
like its evil to smite someone.

5. I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus
35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally
obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do
it?

Colossians 2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in
respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: He
doesnt have to observe the Shabbat the same way you do.

6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an
abomination (Lev. 11:10), it is a less abomination than
homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there
'degrees' of abomination.

Acts 10:On the morrow, as they went on their journey, and drew nigh unto the
city, Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour:
Acts 10:10 And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they
made ready, he fell into a trance,
Acts 10:11 And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him,
as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the
earth:
Acts 10:12 Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and
wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.
Acts 10:13 And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.
Acts 10:14 But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing
that is common or unclean.
Acts 10:15 And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath
cleansed, that call not thou common.

Romans 1:Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Romans 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image
made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and
creeping things.
Romans 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts
of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Romans 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and
served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
Romans 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even
their women did change the natural use into that which is against natu
Romans 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman,
burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is
unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which
was meet.

Think about it.

7. Lev. 21:20 sates that I may not approach the altar of God if I
have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading
glasses. Does my vision have to b e 20/20, or is there some
wiggle-room here?

Leviticus 21:21 No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest
shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the LORD made by fi he hath a
blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God.

Are you of the seed of Aaron the priest?

8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the
hair around their temples, even though this is expressly
forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?

Are you one of the ancient Hebrews that went into the land?

Leviticus 19:23 And when ye shall come into the land, ......

9. I know from Lev. 11:-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes
me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

Yes, since footballs arent made out of pigskin.

10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev. 19:19 by planting two
different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing
two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also
tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that
we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to
stone them? (Lev. 24:10-16) Could we just burn them death at a
private family affair, like we do with people who sleep with
their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

John 8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said
unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at
her.

I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy
considerable expertise in such matters, so I am confident you can
help. Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and
unchanging.

rj

Anytime.

Old February 23rd 05, 02:50 PM
David

It is an Elizabthan Mind****er's Handbook. Very useful for oppressing
slaves.

Old February 27th 05, 09:00 AM

YOU are SICK! YOU Need HELP!
cuhulin

Old March 3rd 05, 01:31 PM
john sumner

Honus wrote in message

wrote in message
YOU are a ****ing gay queer!

Wake up, cuhulin. You're dreaming out loud and posting in your sleep

again.

I just put this clueless guy in my kill file.

Old March 4th 05, 01:34 AM
Honus

"john sumner" wrote in message
news:1109855930.b6f7c082a7f11fd81577f094eceb834e@b ubbanews...

wrote in message
YOU are a ****ing gay queer!

Wake up, cuhulin. You're dreaming out loud and posting in your sleep

again.

I just put this clueless guy in my kill file.

He's good for an occasional laugh. It's a small merit, but it's better than
nothing.

Old March 4th 05, 01:46 AM
john sumner

Honus wrote in message

He's good for an occasional laugh. It's a small merit, but it's better

than
nothing.

I dont think he is funny at all, just troll with a pretend ISP called webtv

Bible Voice B04 Mike Terry Shortwave 0 October 13th 04 10:03 PM
Bible Voice Broadcasting A04 N8KDV Shortwave 0 March 19th 04 11:43 PM
Bishop of Oxford writes "Gay love's fine, it's all in the Bible" The REAL Agent Smith General 0 July 1st 03 02:04 PM
Bishop of Oxford writes "Gay love's fine, it's all in the Bible" The REAL Agent Smith Scanner 0 July 1st 03 02:04 PM