Old March 6th 05, 08:39 PM
dxAce

" wrote:

Just look at the way you act in rrs. I hang out
on 147.06 down here. My antenna is high enough,
I pick up your repeater. Your behavior
is discussed, believe me.

I just called you 'tard boy... pick up your microphone!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 6th 05, 08:45 PM

What's you tone up there in Holland????

Old March 6th 05, 08:50 PM
dxAce

" wrote:

What's you tone up there in Holland????

You can't find it 'tard boy?

Damn... you are one stupid piece of ****!

LOLOLOLOLOOL

You are the class of ham we don't need!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 6th 05, 08:53 PM
dxAce

" wrote:

What's you tone up there in Holland????

'What's you tone'... LMAO at the 'tard who can't work a two-meter radio!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 6th 05, 09:42 PM

Maybe Mr.Tiny-Tenna is getting his cell phone ringadingading tones mixed
up with other tones unless he/she/it is tone deaf.
cuhulin