Old April 21st 05, 06:11 PM
Les

Im out all of the time.I went out to the shops for Oatmeal

earlier,and more
oily fish. I am cuhulin and I NEVER LIE.

cuhulin

"Les" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
Nahhhh,I am not going to do any driving around hunting up
anybody.Besides,gasoline is too high priced.I saw it priced at

$2.13
per
gallon of regular at a BP gas station on Highway 80 last week.
www.jacksongasprices.com Of course,the price of gasoline

changes
almost every day all over U.S.A.so I don't know what t is now.I

gassed
up my 1986 Ford Crown Victoria LTD car (I call it my Pimpmobile)

early
this month.That tank of gas will last me at least three months or

more.I
don't hardly go anywhere anymore. cuhulin
cuhulin

Hmmmmmmm, in an earlier post, you said you were going to drive to

the D
Day Museum in New Orleans then go over to Gretna. That would take a
couple of fill-ups in that 86 Crown Vic. Of course, we all know you
ramble on and on and on about nothing.

Oh, I have been through Gretna many times dimwit. It is pretty

obvious,
you don't get out much though.

Les Locklear
Monitoring since ' 57
Located on the Gulf of Mexico
Bendix R-1015B/URR
Hammarlund R-274C/FRR (SP-600JX-14)
Ten Tec RX-340
RF Systems MLB - MK2
Quantum QX Loop
CU-2279/BRC Multicoupler
http://www.hammarlund.info/homepage.html

Damn! The world must be coming to and end. CooKoolin just quoted what
he was replying to.

I suppose the next thing we will find out is that the moon is made of
cheese!

You "Never Lie?"

Yeah right!

You seem to be a harmless, feeble old fart who can't remember whether
you wiped you ass or not.

I thought you had me blocked? Yet another "LIE" from the dork who says
he doesn't lie!

Les

Old April 21st 05, 07:04 PM
Michael A. Terrell

Les wrote:

I thought you had me blocked? Yet another "LIE" from the dork who says
he doesn't lie!

Web TV doesn't have kill filters.

--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Old April 22nd 05, 02:13 AM
Honus

wrote in message ...
Im out all of the time.I went out to the shops for Oatmeal earlier,and

more
oily fish. I am cuhulin and I NEVER LIE.

Except for that time you claimed to be a teenaged girl who wanted to get
freaky with the neighbor's dogs.