Old August 31st 05, 02:02 AM
dxAce

Beerbarrel wrote:

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 14:27:09 GMT, "Honus"
wrote:

"Beerbarrel" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 14:10:09 GMT, "Honus"
wrote:

"Beerbarrel" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 04:09:06 GMT, "Honus"
wrote:

"delphi4" wrote in message
For some reason I can just see him hunkered down in waist deep water
looking
through those cardboard bins at the Goodwill store with movie
projectors
and
cheap AM radios floating by...

It's too bad that's the only bath he'll get this year...and at such a
price!

Typical Honkus OT comment and at the expense of others.

Like yours?

I don't think I was making fun of him when it could be a very
serious situation. But, we all know what an ass you really are don't
we?

Of course, I was responding to some else's comment, but you let that one
slide. Fixated, are we?

Yes you did, at Cuhulin's expense. Think about it before you post! You
are the group two bit loser. No radio, no brains, all bull****!

And from CanaDuh too! Don't forget the very worst part.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old August 31st 05, 02:02 AM

I took plenty of baths.It was the eletwicty I had to do without for a
while.My bathtub still works.
cuhulin

Old August 31st 05, 02:07 AM

Ahhhh,I am not going to let y'alls caustic comments phase me.Just go
ahead on and have fun.
cuhulin

Old August 31st 05, 02:12 AM
Beerbarrel

An she sucked too!

Old August 31st 05, 02:13 AM
Beerbarrel

You r mom don't matter. She is dead anyway....you killed her remember?

Old August 31st 05, 02:28 AM
Honus

"dxAce" wrote in message

And from CanaDuh too! Don't forget the very worst part.

I'm not from Canada.

Old August 31st 05, 02:28 AM

I have some battwy powered tvees and raydyos.
cuhulin

Old August 31st 05, 02:29 AM
Honus

wrote in message
I took plenty of baths.It was the eletwicty I had to do without for a
while.My bathtub still works.
cuhulin

Be sure you're sitting in the tub while you're checking to see if the
power's back on.

Old August 31st 05, 02:31 AM
Beerbarrel

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 01:28:35 GMT, "Honus"
wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

And from CanaDuh too! Don't forget the very worst part.

I'm not from Canada.

You don't have to be. You have aligned yourself with your Butt buddy
mII. That makes you Canadian by proxy oh radioless wonder!

cuhulin Burr Shortwave 26 August 8th 05 01:30 AM
I liked Cuhulin. He is funny. Very funny man. Liked dogs. RM MS Shortwave 9 May 2nd 05 04:33 AM
Cuhulin and David melt down, audio at 11 running dogg Shortwave 5 March 6th 05 07:06 PM
James Larry Ryan aka cuhulin GMX Shortwave 33 February 24th 05 03:44 PM