Old August 31st 05, 02:32 AM
Honus

"Beerbarrel" wrote in message
On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 14:27:09 GMT, "Honus"
wrote:

Of course, I was responding to some else's comment, but you let that one
slide. Fixated, are we?

Yes you did, at Cuhulin's expense. Think about it before you post! You
are the group two bit loser. No radio, no brains, all bull****!

I say a lot of things at cuhulin's expense. And to refresh your memory, I
offered to bury the hatchet with him; I'd ignore him if he'd ignore me. He
kept bringing me up, so he gets more ****. I refuse to be lectured on
empathy by a guy that repeatedly makes jokes about necrophilia and another
human being's recently departed mother. If you're trying to take the high
moral ground here, you've got a really peculiar way of showing it.

Oh, but I forgot. You're just a simple-minded ****wit that doesn't know any
better.

And my two bits beats your two cents any day.

Old August 31st 05, 02:33 AM
Beerbarrel

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 01:29:10 GMT, "Honus"
wrote:

wrote in message
I took plenty of baths.It was the eletwicty I had to do without for a
while.My bathtub still works.
cuhulin

Be sure you're sitting in the tub while you're checking to see if the
power's back on.

Honkus likes to think about you while you sit in the tub. What is up
with that?
Old August 31st 05, 02:37 AM
Beerbarrel

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 01:32:32 GMT, "Honus"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Of course, I was responding to some else's comment, but you let that one
slide. Fixated, are we?

Yes you did, at Cuhulin's expense. Think about it before you post! You
are the group two bit loser. No radio, no brains, all bull****!

I say a lot of things at cuhulin's expense. And to refresh your memory, I
offered to bury the hatchet with him; I'd ignore him if he'd ignore me. He
kept bringing me up, so he gets more ****. I refuse to be lectured on
empathy by a guy that repeatedly makes jokes about necrophilia and another
human being's recently departed mother. If you're trying to take the high
moral ground here, you've got a really peculiar way of showing it.

Then don't read it dim bulb. I see you refuse but you can't help
yourself can you? Go out and get yourself a radio and come back when
you learn how to use it.

Old August 31st 05, 02:41 AM
Honus

"Beerbarrel" wrote in message
On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 01:28:35 GMT, "Honus"
wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

And from CanaDuh too! Don't forget the very worst part.

I'm not from Canada.

You don't have to be. You have aligned yourself with your Butt buddy
mII. That makes you Canadian by proxy oh radioless wonder!

What it does is show that you're an idiot. I've busted mII's chops in the
past, and look forward to doing so again in the future. You'd know that, if
your reading comprehension skills were up to snuff. (Not to mention the fact
that I -do- have a radio...three in fact, although I've never brought up the
other two.) And while I abhor the vast majority of mII's political
inclinations, at least he's able to make coherent and apropos responses. All
you do is the equivalent of squatting down and grunting.

Old August 31st 05, 02:44 AM
Honus

wrote:

Of course, I was responding to some else's comment, but you let that

one
slide. Fixated, are we?

Yes you did, at Cuhulin's expense. Think about it before you post! You
are the group two bit loser. No radio, no brains, all bull****!

I say a lot of things at cuhulin's expense. And to refresh your memory, I
offered to bury the hatchet with him; I'd ignore him if he'd ignore me.

He
kept bringing me up, so he gets more ****. I refuse to be lectured on
empathy by a guy that repeatedly makes jokes about necrophilia and

another
human being's recently departed mother. If you're trying to take the high
moral ground here, you've got a really peculiar way of showing it.

Then don't read it dim bulb. I see you refuse but you can't help
yourself can you?

Golly...this where I get to say Pot...Kettle...Black.

Go out and get yourself a radio and come back when
you learn how to use it.

That's why I'm here, silly. To learn, and I've learned a great deal for
which I'm truly grateful. However, I've learned -nothing- from you
radio-wise.

I just thought you should know.

Old August 31st 05, 02:47 AM
Beerbarrel

wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

And from CanaDuh too! Don't forget the very worst part.

I'm not from Canada.

You don't have to be. You have aligned yourself with your Butt buddy
mII. That makes you Canadian by proxy oh radioless wonder!

What it does is show that you're an idiot. I've busted mII's chops in the
past, and look forward to doing so again in the future. You'd know that, if
your reading comprehension skills were up to snuff. (Not to mention the fact
that I -do- have a radio...three in fact, although I've never brought up the
other two.) And while I abhor the vast majority of mII's political
inclinations, at least he's able to make coherent and apropos responses. All
you do is the equivalent of squatting down and grunting.

More lifeless bull from the great radioless one.....
Old August 31st 05, 02:49 AM
Honus

"Beerbarrel" wrote in message
On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 01:41:59 GMT, "Honus"

What it does is show that you're an idiot. I've busted mII's chops in the
past, and look forward to doing so again in the future. You'd know that,

if
your reading comprehension skills were up to snuff. (Not to mention the

fact
that I -do- have a radio...three in fact, although I've never brought up

the
other two.) And while I abhor the vast majority of mII's political
inclinations, at least he's able to make coherent and apropos responses.

All
you do is the equivalent of squatting down and grunting.

More lifeless bull from the great radioless one.....

More crystal clear evidence that you can't understand what you read.

Old August 31st 05, 02:50 AM
Beerbarrel

wrote:

[...]

The why do you keep reading them?

In actuality, I don't think you learned anything except how to be a
Canadian. It's funny how this group topic is about radios and you post
absolutely nothing on topic.

Oh, excuse me. You did make one post. Get a radio, get a life, or get
lost!

Old August 31st 05, 02:51 AM
Beerbarrel

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 01:49:35 GMT, "Honus"
wrote:

"Beerbarrel" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 01:41:59 GMT, "Honus"

What it does is show that you're an idiot. I've busted mII's chops in the
past, and look forward to doing so again in the future. You'd know that,

if
your reading comprehension skills were up to snuff. (Not to mention the

fact
that I -do- have a radio...three in fact, although I've never brought up

the
other two.) And while I abhor the vast majority of mII's political
inclinations, at least he's able to make coherent and apropos responses.

All
you do is the equivalent of squatting down and grunting.

More lifeless bull from the great radioless one.....

More crystal clear evidence that you can't understand what you read.

He can't help himself! He just can't stop reading my posts.
Old August 31st 05, 02:54 AM
Beerbarrel

wrote:

"Beerbarrel" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 01:41:59 GMT, "Honus"

What it does is show that you're an idiot. I've busted mII's chops in the
past, and look forward to doing so again in the future. You'd know that,

if
your reading comprehension skills were up to snuff. (Not to mention the

fact
that I -do- have a radio...three in fact, although I've never brought up

the
other two.) And while I abhor the vast majority of mII's political
inclinations, at least he's able to make coherent and apropos responses.

All
you do is the equivalent of squatting down and grunting.

More lifeless bull from the great radioless one.....

More crystal clear evidence that you can't understand what you read.

I'll do us both a favor. I don't use a killfile religiously. I'll
start by putting you in with Mikey as a start. This group would
obviously be much better off without you. So remember this whenever
you post, I will see them no more.

Goodbye Honkus and have a good life.

cuhulin Burr Shortwave 26 August 8th 05 01:30 AM
I liked Cuhulin. He is funny. Very funny man. Liked dogs. RM MS Shortwave 9 May 2nd 05 04:33 AM
Cuhulin and David melt down, audio at 11 running dogg Shortwave 5 March 6th 05 07:06 PM
James Larry Ryan aka cuhulin GMX Shortwave 33 February 24th 05 03:44 PM