Old January 3rd 04, 09:50 PM
Zoran Brlecic

Rev.RP Jones wrote:

The way I see it since my reader rules are currently set up beating message
rules is no different then a homosexual, crook or Satan forcing his or her
way into my home for a donation.

Yeah, don't you hate it when they do that? Goddamn Satan, he doesn't
even wince when I hit him with a plastic Jesus from my dashboard. And
that 18" red penis of his - gross...

--

Anti-spam measu look me up on qrz.com if you need to reply directly