Old June 1st 12, 10:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Hopefully not off topic

Szczepan Bialek wrote:

"Rob" napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci
Szczepan Bialek wrote:
Tesla and Marconi proved that antenna must be grounded and that it
emmits/gains electrons.

But later it was found that they had been wrong, and that only a
strange critter named Szczepan Bialek was still writing about it.

Who found that they had been wrong?

That is your task to find out. We all know they were wrong, it is
only you that keeps coming up with that electron emitting bull****.
Old June 1st 12, 10:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Szczepan Bialek wrote:
Galileo, Copernicus, Ptolemy. All known that the planets orbit the Sun.
But the teaching program "said" the "the Sun orbits the Earth."

Not the teaching program in general, only some fairytale book from
the old ages that some people consider authoritative.
Old June 1st 12, 04:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Szczepan Bialek" wrote in message

And what the electrons do in such instalation:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...ectricity.html
"
a.. It is very simple to light a building with power stolen from a nearby
radio transmitter as a farmer once proved with a barn.
b.. 1. Ensure that the building is isolated and near a powerful
transmitter
c.. 2. Fit it with a metal roof (corrugated iron works well)
d.. 3. Connect the lights between the roof and a good earth connection
e.. 4. Bask in the glow
There no the "crystal" or a diode.
What do you think. Will it be working with the diode between the light and
the roof ?

Where come from the electrons?
S*

Did you read the final comment - "I am afraid that Peter Stuart has been
misled. There is not the slightest chance of "tapping in" to the power being
radiated even from the highest power stations". That came from someone who
ran high power transmitters.

How much power input or output does a transmitter have to have in order for
it to be a "powerful" transmitter? I have a 400W transmitter around six
miles away and a 200kW transmitter around 50 miles away. Which one's signal
will be the stronger at my house?

How accurate are science based reports in the Telegraph?

Regards, Ian.

Old June 1st 12, 05:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Rob" napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci
Szczepan Bialek wrote:
Galileo, Copernicus, Ptolemy. All known that the planets orbit the Sun.
But the teaching program "said" "the Sun orbits the Earth."

Not the teaching program in general, only some fairytale book from
the old ages that some people consider authoritative.

"Some people" consider the Fresnel's idea and Heaviside's equations as
authoritative.

"" In 1817, Young had proposed a small transverse component to light, while
yet retaining a far larger longitudinal component. Fresnel, by the year
1821, was able to show via mathematical methods that polarization could be
explained only if light was entirely transverse, with no longitudinal
vibration whatsoever.
From: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fresnel

But some people know that Young is right and that: ""Light is the
oscillatory flow of electrons".

This small transverse component is because the light is radiated by dipole.
Radio waves radiated from monopole are the pressure waves (oscillatory
flow).
S*

Old June 1st 12, 05:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Ian" napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci
[...]

And what is your opinion about Wiki:
"It is now known that this device
operated by emitting electrons from the single electrode through a
combination of field electron emission and thermionic emission. Once
liberated, electrons are strongly repelled by the high electric field near
the electrode during negative voltage peaks from the oscillating HV output".
From: http://en.wikipedia.org/?title=Nikola_Tesla

I hope that you accept the word "electrode" in place of "antenna's end"
S*

Old June 1st 12, 05:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Szczepan Bialek wrote:
This small transverse component is because the light is radiated by dipole.
Radio waves radiated from monopole are the pressure waves (oscillatory
flow).

Do you want to claim that the kind of waves radiated from a transmitter
antenna varies depending on the type of antenna?

So that a dipole antenna produces another kind of wave than a monopole
antenna?

It should then be possible to determine at a distance what kind of
antenna was used to transmit the wave. Can you describe an experiment
to do this determination?
Old June 1st 12, 05:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Rob" napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci
Szczepan Bialek wrote:
This small transverse component is because the light is radiated by
dipole.
Radio waves radiated from monopole are the pressure waves (oscillatory
flow).

Do you want to claim that the kind of waves radiated from a transmitter
antenna varies depending on the type of antenna?

So that a dipole antenna produces another kind of wave than a monopole
antenna?

It should then be possible to determine at a distance what kind of
antenna was used to transmit the wave. Can you describe an experiment
to do this determination?

Faraday wrote in 1846 that to have the polarized waves you must use the two
or more sources.

To have the linear polarization we are using the dipole.
To have the circular polarization we are using the two dipoles.

The above is easy to "determine at a distance what kind of antenna was used
to transmit the wave."

But is the another phenomenon. The Luxembourg effect.
The dipole radiate the doubled frequency.
S*

From: http://en.wikipedia.org/?title=Nikola_Tesla

I hope that you accept the word "electrode" in place of "antenna's end"
S*

Once again our resident babbling idiot takes a snippet of something from
Wiki totally out of context, and misinterprets it.

It has been explained to you several times that any electron emmission
from the ends of an antenna is an abnormal situation, is NOT required
for antenna operation, and is an independant phenomena of normal antenna
operation.

It has also been explained to you several times that there are types
of antennas where this never happens.

Yet you keep babbling on like the totally ignorant idiot you are.

From: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fresnel

But some people know that Young is right and that: ""Light is the
oscillatory flow of electrons".

This small transverse component is because the light is radiated by dipole.
Radio waves radiated from monopole are the pressure waves (oscillatory
flow).
S*

Just about everything you said here is total, babbling, nonsense.

You are an idiot and will always be an idiot.

Old June 1st 12, 05:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Szczepan Bialek" wrote in message

Faraday wrote in 1846 that to have the polarized waves you must use the
two or more sources.

To have the linear polarization we are using the dipole.
To have the circular polarization we are using the two dipoles.

The above is easy to "determine at a distance what kind of antenna was
used to transmit the wave."

But is the another phenomenon. The Luxembourg effect.
The dipole radiate the doubled frequency.
S*

Ah yes - the famous "is it a dipole or is it a dipole?" test. Of course, it
wouldn't discriminate between a dipole and a yagi (staggered or phased?)

Luxembourg effect? Harmonics?