Old August 25th 06, 08:57 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default FAO Regulars

DrDeath wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

What orders? Your delusional as usual. Too bad YOU can't see that.

your orders to leave the NG kook

I gave no such order.

lying again then stop making remarks about MY sex life and the
sex lifes of other
and we will make a start

I haven't said a word about yor sex life and could care less about it.
The
only start I am interested in is you starting to exit this NG.

you are lying as always

You are the admitted liar, archived on Google.

indeed and you are one the proven liar as archived on google

your point

why shoudl I exit this NG?

You are not a CBer, nor do you post CB related material.

Yes and I am a cber and I post such materail

why did you repost this to RRAP?

the only reasons you have given are one my sex life and two you have
lied and said I never talk radio

Reasons for what?
I have NO interest in your sex life.

then why do you bring it up?

Old August 25th 06, 09:46 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

jim wrote:
Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in polluting
this once fine bastion of cb talk. Any comments?

Hello Jim.

****s are a good description.

I've been kinda busy lately so I breeze through here and only open posts
from people I recognize, sorta like reading email. I'm trying to get my
barn ready for paint so that's been taking up most of my spare time. (wtf
is spare time?)

At any rate, nice to see you post again. Didja get your tower up yet?
Old August 25th 06, 09:54 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

jim wrote:

Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in polluting
this once fine bastion of cb talk. Any comments?

they will get bored withi n a few days

Not as long as you remain on this group Mark.

Hi Dr Death and Jim.

hey double d, had the prick kf'ld thanx to your previous post with all
the addy's he has.

'An old tard' would have to be considered an irregular wouldn't he?

still want to see some of the older posters respond.
73, jim.

How old does a CBer have to be now-days?
Old August 26th 06, 12:54 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

jim wrote in news
Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in polluting
this once fine bastion of cb talk. Any comments?

Turn your CB up louder.

SC
Old August 26th 06, 01:17 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Slow Code wrote:
jim wrote in news
Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in polluting
this once fine bastion of cb talk. Any comments?

Turn your CB up louder.

funny ho w you rpwol the cb gruop and yet hate them
SC

Old August 26th 06, 08:01 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
why did you repost this to RRAP?

Because I can.

Old August 26th 06, 02:35 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in polluting
this once fine bastion of cb talk. Any comments?

Hello Jim.

****s are a good description.

I've been kinda busy lately so I breeze through here and only open posts
from people I recognize, sorta like reading email. I'm trying to get my
barn ready for paint so that's been taking up most of my spare time. (wtf
is spare time?)

At any rate, nice to see you post again. Didja get your tower up yet?

i go to work to relax
towers not up yet though i took out a 125 yr old double oak and 4
hickories in preperation.
Old August 26th 06, 06:03 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

DrDeath wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
why did you repost this to RRAP?

Because I can.

well that just means you are further down the road of those you affect
to despise kook have a nice trip

Old August 27th 06, 02:58 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 10:03:51 -0700, an old friend did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
DrDeath wrote:
"an old friend" wrote...
why did you repost this to RRAP?

Because I can.

well that just means you are further down the road of those you affect to
despise BITCHSLAP

No he isn't.

Hail Eris! TM#5
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition
No one expects the Fannish Inquisition!
Vote rec.radio.amateur.policy for Busted Urinal in August 2006!
Also vote Cletis Perkins for:
Bolo Bullis Foam Duck
Unabomber Surprise
Goofy @zzed Babboon
Joseph Bartlo "Pathetic Anal Pineapple" Award
Old August 27th 06, 03:05 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 10:03:51 -0700, an old friend did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
DrDeath wrote:
"an old friend" wrote...
why did you repost this to RRAP?

Because I can.

well that just means you are further down the road of those you affect to
despise BITCHSLAP

No he isn't.

yes he is
6 months ago he was posting that crossposter awere retards

Question for the regulars Who Is It? CB 63 November 22nd 04 12:39 PM
The 14 Petitions Len Over 21 Policy 493 December 31st 03 01:54 AM
The 14 Petitions Len Over 21 Policy 3 November 10th 03 12:31 AM
Cw Contest, NCI members pse ignore. Jim Hampton Policy 279 October 1st 03 12:39 AM