Old September 6th 06, 05:42 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default New SkyWave almost ready to fire up...

"Peter" wrote in message
wrote...

So there are no amateurs on the CB newsgroup?

This is not an Amateur newsgroup. Those who come here are either
here to discuss CB, spam the group or Troll.

I come to this group for CB messages. If I wanted Amateur or professional
topics, I would look in the associated groups.
Of all the groups I use, this is the worst for off-topic posts, Trolls and
hate
messages. The amount of crap is making this group unusable.

Could of fooled me.

I must resist the temptation to answer that one ;~)

Regards,

Peter.
http://www.citizensband.radiouk.com/

I would like to see more technically related issues, even when posting about
ham radio. Unfortunately I have to agree, the NG is a trash pit. I'll be the
first to admit, I'm not helping matters any by replying to and even
instigating my fair share.

Now watch the kOOk/trolls attack my post.
--
Suffer, unto me.
Indulge, my every need.

Old September 6th 06, 01:10 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

DrDeath wrote:
I'll be the
first to admit, I'm not helping matters any by replying to and even
instigating my fair share.

Then why do you keep doing it? Your logic escapes me here...

www.telstar-electronics.com

Old September 6th 06, 04:04 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Telstar Electronics wrote:
DrDeath wrote:
I'll be the
first to admit, I'm not helping matters any by replying to and even
instigating my fair share.

Then why do you keep doing it? Your logic escapes me here...

Perhaps because DD is an idiot?

--
________________________________
See Steve Parks / MopeyDopey at

Q: Why would Steveo kill a child with crop duster DDT?
A: So Steveo could hide pedophilia charges

Old September 6th 06, 06:08 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
ups.com...

DrDeath wrote:
I'll be the
first to admit, I'm not helping matters any by replying to and even
instigating my fair share.

Then why do you keep doing it? Your logic escapes me here...

And YOUR not willing to share any blame??? Your a hypocrite, many times I
have tried to have serious technical discussions, and YOU always kOOk out on
me when I make valid statements or offer cheap methods of improving your
amp. Seems to me that every time the tech talk gets heavy, you start getting
defensive. Where's YOUR logic Brian?

--
Owner of Daryl Hunt
Suffer, unto me.

Old September 6th 06, 06:56 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

DrDeath wrote:
And YOUR not willing to share any blame??? Your a hypocrite, many times I
have tried to have serious technical discussions, and YOU always kOOk out on
me when I make valid statements or offer cheap methods of improving your
amp. Seems to me that every time the tech talk gets heavy, you start getting
defensive. Where's YOUR logic Brian?

You see... that's the difference between me and you.
You have all this time to argue... I don't.

www.telstar-electronics.com

Old September 7th 06, 12:19 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
ps.com...
DrDeath wrote:
And YOUR not willing to share any blame??? Your a hypocrite, many times I
have tried to have serious technical discussions, and YOU always kOOk out
on
me when I make valid statements or offer cheap methods of improving your
amp. Seems to me that every time the tech talk gets heavy, you start
getting
defensive. Where's YOUR logic Brian?

You see... that's the difference between me and you.
You have all this time to argue... I don't.

Hopefully you are using the time you do have to understand basic antenna
theory.

Old September 7th 06, 12:43 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in
ups.com:

DrDeath wrote:
I'll be the
first to admit, I'm not helping matters any by replying to and even
instigating my fair share.

Then why do you keep doing it? Your logic escapes me here...

For the same reason that he likes to fart loud in a crowded elevator.

Attention.

Sc

Old September 7th 06, 01:22 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Fired up the new SkyWave 2879ABTC with the temperature compensated bias
tonight. It worked like a million bucks. I adjusted (using the
available final-tweak resistor pads. You might see it sticking up in
the air in the picture) the AB bias current for 500mA at room
temperature. I transmitted and ran the sink up to 80 degrees C and the
bias was 530mA. I ran out of time and was unable to test it cold... but
I believe the circuit will work as the first proto. Here's a picture of
the amp on the bench in testing.

http://www.telstar-electronics.com/img_0001.jpg

Old September 7th 06, 02:57 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

DrDeath wrote:
And YOUR not willing to share any blame??? Your a hypocrite, many times I
have tried to have serious technical discussions, and YOU always kOOk out
on
me when I make valid statements or offer cheap methods of improving your
amp. Seems to me that every time the tech talk gets heavy, you start
getting
defensive. Where's YOUR logic Brian?

You see... that's the difference between me and you.
You have all this time to argue... I don't.

You still don't get it do you? We started this off in a technical forum and
anytime I post something that challenges your electronics ability (or lack
of), you start a flame war.

--
Owner of Daryl Hunt
Master of Slow Code

Old September 7th 06, 11:11 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On a sunny day (6 Sep 2006 10:56:01 -0700) it happened "Telstar Electronics"
wrote in
om:

DrDeath wrote:
And YOUR not willing to share any blame??? Your a hypocrite, many times I
have tried to have serious technical discussions, and YOU always kOOk out on
me when I make valid statements or offer cheap methods of improving your
amp. Seems to me that every time the tech talk gets heavy, you start getting
defensive. Where's YOUR logic Brian?

You see... that's the difference between me and you.
You have all this time to argue... I don't.

And neither had the time to study electronics?
You indeed always cop out at solutions that are presented to you in such
a clean way you could just implement these, make a better product, get rich
from it, and then have the time you do not now have.
Hell do you only post here for advertising? Then prepend subject with ADD:
Osama

K1MAN Responds To False Charges From Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers [email protected] Policy 0 January 22nd 06 05:54 PM
READY! AIM! FIRE! Jerry CB 23 March 2nd 04 09:15 PM
READY! AIM! FIRE! Twistedhed CB 11 March 2nd 04 05:29 PM
READY! AIM! FIRE! Beef Taco CB 0 March 1st 04 05:31 AM
Phoenix Az fire on 800mhz L ORANGE TOO JA MORAN Scanner 0 September 13th 03 06:09 PM