Old April 11th 04, 06:46 AM
Oil Leak

Duke Of Windsor wrote:
"Landshark" wrote in news:gkKdc.35232$S31.146
@newssvr29.news.prodigy.com:

Head on down to Cabo. Fishing, Golf, Drinking,
eating, drinking, girls, girls girls...............

Landshark

Hey transexual lover, who you kiddin you dont't care about girls you
like guys dressed like girls.

OK, DW - you must now take the test:
http://www2.b3ta.com/femaleorshemale/

--
_______________________
Harley, Harley; made of Tin.

Old April 11th 04, 06:48 AM
Oil Leak

Oil Leak wrote:
Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Hey transexual lover, who you kiddin you dont't care about girls you
like guys dressed like girls.

OK, DW - you must now take the test:
http://www2.b3ta.com/femaleorshemale/

BTW: I got 14/16

--
_______________________
Harley, Harley; made of Tin.

Old April 11th 04, 04:12 PM
Landshark

"Oil Leak" wrote in message
Oil Leak wrote:
Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Hey transexual lover, who you kiddin you dont't care about girls you
like guys dressed like girls.

OK, DW - you must now take the test:
http://www2.b3ta.com/femaleorshemale/

BTW: I got 14/16

--
_______________________
Harley, Harley; made of Tin.
Ride it out, then push it in.

I got 15/16, it doesn't mean much though in Geo's
eye's.

Landshark

--
That does suck..sometimes you're the
windshield..sometimes you're the bug.

Old April 11th 04, 04:12 PM
Landshark

"Oil Dry" wrote in message
"Oil Leak" wrote in
:

Duke Of Windsor wrote:
"Landshark" wrote in
I'll explain it. Mopar was x no archiving from the
beginning pretty much. On the other hand, George didn't
start until his BS posts started catching up to him, he started
to do it to cover his tracks of harassment against most on
this group.

Landshark

How are you going to explain my motives? You ****in transexual I
think about women you think bout guys we don't think alike so don't
try to explain my actions.

Let's get some proof going here, folks. I would shudder to see
photos of him in drag in the 15 minute room on 5th wheel.

Well if you want some proof, try this www.google.com and do a search for
him say circa 1995-2000, this is before he realized he would be a usenet
troll. I don't think he is the person who wears the drag he just wants to
have sex with those type people.

As stated you admit it is ok for Mopar to do it
since he "pretty much" been doing it from the begining, but I am up
to no good because I want to. Go **** yourself, freak.

I personally think x-no-archive is lame. But that's just my humble
oppinion.

will you tell Steveo that he is lame then?

Do the search yourself, why should he do your work?
LMAO!!!! Hey, if you want some of George's hundred or
so screen nics, see where he's just been saying the same thing
over and over again, let me know. I'm still here, a couple
of my close friends post here, my wife reads this **** and
thinks it's funny, but Geo just doesn't get it.

Landshark

Old April 11th 04, 04:12 PM
Landshark

"Oil Dry" wrote in message
"Oil Leak" wrote in
:

No. If you did that, you would be on Megan lists and your parole
officer would not let you within 400 feet of Usenet.

But here is what you said earlier, so are you being a hypocrite today ?
So you are teasing me and you said no I wouldnt have done that.

"If I thought Landshark actually did that stuff, sure I would tease him
about it. Look at the stuff I have teased Mopar about."

OK, I'll bite. What is a "bear type transsexual"?

I am not sure exactly, thats what Mark Beck was looking for, I imagine it
is some type of rough manly looking TS.

We do know that George Busch WA3MOJ was looking
for some batteries though:

http://www.google.com/groups?q=autho...hl=en&lr =&ie
=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=20011023161351.17382.00001281%40mb-fo.aol.com&rnum=46

Then of course who can forget when he made the same slip that
Lee did with the sig file:

http://www.google.com/groups?q=+%22w...r=&ie=UTF-8&oe
=UTF-8&scoring=d&selm=Mgsu7.68301%245A3.25741449%40news 1.rdc2.pa.home.com&rn
um=608

Finally Dick McCollum put into retrospect:

http://www.google.com/groups?q=+%22w...r=&ie=UTF-8&oe
=UTF-8&scoring=d&selm=WUxV7.308721%24W8.11238959%40bgtn sc04-news.ops.worldne
t.att.net&rnum=606

Have it George, you found some thing that was posted, I explained
who did it and why, you just can't get over it LMAO!!!!

Landshark

--
That does suck..sometimes you're the
windshield..sometimes you're the bug.

PS, I don't x-no archive like you, nothing to hide

Old April 11th 04, 04:17 PM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
Pussy parks must be drinking again wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

Oil Dry wrote:
"Oil Leak" wrote in
:

Duke Of Windsor wrote:
[...]

Get off my leg, humpy.

Go **** yourself steveo, no one is humpimg your leg assclown except
maybe your buttie gayshark.

Have you slept yet, or are you on another binge? Happy Easter.

LOL!!! I think not dude, but Happy Easter to both of you.

Landshark

--
Any day riding, is better than
being a newsgroupie

73 Baja Stroppe Bronco
98 Buell S3 Thunderbolt
99 Ford F-150 Supercab 4X4 (antenna platform)

Old April 11th 04, 06:04 PM
Oil Leak

Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Steveo wrote in
Have you slept yet, or are you on another binge? Happy Easter.

Another assclown assumption on your part I don't drink.

Alcohol via IV is not much better. Consider that free advice.

--
_______________________
Harley, Harley; made of Tin.

Old April 11th 04, 06:05 PM
Oil Leak

Landshark wrote:
Let's get some proof going here, folks. I would shudder to see
photos of him in drag in the 15 minute room on 5th wheel.

Well if you want some proof, try this www.google.com and do a search
for him say circa 1995-2000, this is before he realized he would be
a usenet troll. I don't think he is the person who wears the drag he
just wants to have sex with those type people.

Do the search yourself, why should he do your work?
LMAO!!!! Hey, if you want some of George's hundred or
so screen nics, see where he's just been saying the same thing
over and over again, let me know. I'm still here, a couple
of my close friends post here, my wife reads this **** and
thinks it's funny, but Geo just doesn't get it.

Geo) "It's proof becauz I say so".

How original!

--
_______________________
Harley, Harley; made of Tin.

Old April 11th 04, 06:06 PM
Oil Leak

Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Do the search yourself, why should he do your work?

no one is doing my work assclown, you want to say it is not true, it
is up to you to prove it wrong...squirm squirmmm

Wrong answer, Perry Mason. Presumed innocense.

I guess Law Schools do not publish journals on the side of Colt 45
Magnums.....

--
_______________________
Harley, Harley; made of Tin.

Old April 11th 04, 06:09 PM
Oil Leak

Duke Of Windsor wrote:
"Oil Leak" wrote in
I personally think x-no-archive is lame. But that's just my humble
oppinion.

Why do you think it is lame? it doesnt effect you in any way, and you
would never know it is used unless you are not paranoid and dont read
headers.

x-no-archive is in the body of the document; at least in Outlook Express.
I don't see the headers. My contention is that if you have something to
say, just say it. Finding a way to make sure Google does not pick it up 7
years from now is not something I care about. If you decide you didn't like
what you had to say, name-shift. But leave your comments out there for
posterity.

--
Harley, Harley; made of Tin.