Old October 4th 04, 04:20 AM
gw

"Dwight Stewart" wrote in message ink.net...
"jim" wrote:
continue to receive threatening/
harassing emails yet the addy was changed twice?

Yes, the purpose was to change the email addresses known in this group,
not hide from the world as a whole. I receive many email messages each
month, with absolutely no problem from anyone other than those in this
newsgroup convinced I'm Aaron Voobner causing trouble here under assumed
identities. It appears they're convinced of that exactly because they've
been told so by people in this newsgroup.

Some of those messages are actual threats from people having arguments in
this newsgroup with a person they're convinced is Voobner. In one case, a
person followed me from newsgroup to newsgroup for almost three weeks,
posting replies to each of my messages accusing me of being Voobner. When he
would not stop after being asked in the newsgroups, I sent perhaps half a
dozen email messages asking what evidence would be acceptable to him to
prove I'm not Voobner. I even sent my phone number, hoping a person to
person talk would convince him. He did eventually stop, but only after that
effort on my part.

Dwight Stewart

you know dwight.......how do you know that someone from this newsgroup
is bothering you???? hell , it could be some of your ham buds who got
****ed at you for all the years of your incessant arguing on the
policy group about anything and everything. if anyone doubts this do a
search on stewart and find out for yourself.........stewart you lived
to argue and argued to live and frankly your whining around here is
falling on deaf ears so hit the bricks pal, we don't want it or do we
need it.......
Old October 4th 04, 05:36 AM
U Know Who

om...
"jim" wrote:
[...]

Wow, GW...we agree on something. Don't let it happen again! ;-)

Old October 4th 04, 09:12 AM
Dwight Stewart

"gw" wrote:

you know dwight.......how do you
know that someone from this newsgroup
is bothering you???? (snip)

Because the person made it very clear who was writing the messages,
because we exchanged email for several days, and because, if you read the
other messages in this thread, you will see he has commented here on that
very exchange.

(snip) stewart you lived to argue and
argued to live and frankly your whining
around here is falling on deaf ears so
hit the bricks pal, we don't want it or
do we need it.......

Well, since you weren't involved in anything being discussed, absolutely
nobody is keeping you from going about your business in this newsgroup
without any regard for the things said here.

Stewart

Old October 4th 04, 11:24 AM
Dwight Stewart

"gw" wrote:

oh cut the crap stewart. you know
damn good and well you were aaron
h voobnutts. (snip)

Actually, after re-reading his messages, I don't see how anyone could
possibly come to that conclusion. If you read my messages in other
newsgroups, you will quickly see I've never shyed away from using my real
name when expressing my views, no matter what the discussion. Therefore, I
would have no reason whatsoever to use a fake name in this newsgroup to
simply talk about something relating to radio equipment (legal or
otherwise).

Further, you have those literally hundreds of messages posted by me over
the years to compare to those he posted. If you read back over his messages,
you'll find him using words, phrases, and comments, I've never used even
once in all those other messages (and possibly in my entire life for that
matter). Of course, if you still believe I posted his messages after that,
then you must also believe I was able to avoid the words, phrases, and
comments, he used in this newsgroup in all of those other messages posted by
me in the other newsgroups over a nearly ten year period. I suggest that
would be nearly impossible to do.

Finally, if you check more carefully, you'll notice that I was
occasionally posting messages in other newsgroups at nearly the same time he
was posting messages here. For example, on June 24, 2002, we both posted
messages in two different newsgroups within minutes of each other. We also
posted other messages at around that same time, still in different
newsgroups.

(snip) and don't try and play me by
saying you are out of radio (snip)

If you check my radio web site...

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/

...you'll notice it was taken down months ago. If you check eBay...

...you'll find the auctions where I sold my radio equipment. And, finally,
if you search the Amateur radio newsgroups, you'll find several
announcements of those auctions along with a discussion about why I decided
to leave radio.

Dwight Stewart

Old October 4th 04, 11:32 AM
Steveo

"Dwight Stewart" wrote:
"gw" wrote:

oh cut the crap stewart. you know
damn good and well you were aaron
h voobnutts. (snip)

Finally, if you check more carefully, you'll notice that I was
occasionally posting messages in other newsgroups at nearly the same time
he was posting messages here. For example, on June 24, 2002, we both
posted messages in two different newsgroups within minutes of each other.
We also posted other messages at around that same time, still in
different newsgroups.

So now you agree with GW. You both posted at the same time.

Coincidence?
Old October 4th 04, 11:40 AM
Steveo

"jim" wrote:
[...]

You noticed that too, GW? It's not like this is the only group where
Dwight got in heated exchanges.
Old October 4th 04, 11:48 AM
Steveo

"Dwight Stewart" wrote:
And,
finally, if you search the Amateur radio newsgroups, you'll find several
announcements of those auctions along with a discussion about why I
decided to leave radio.

Dwight Stewart

Why did you leave radio, was someone else using your no-code vanity call?
Old October 4th 04, 01:28 PM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
"Dwight Stewart" wrote in
nk.net:

"gw" wrote:

you know dwight.......how do you
know that someone from this newsgroup
is bothering you???? (snip)

Because the person made it very clear who was writing the messages,
because we exchanged email for several days, and because, if you read
the other messages in this thread, you will see he has commented here
on that very exchange.

(snip) stewart you lived to argue and
argued to live and frankly your whining
around here is falling on deaf ears so
hit the bricks pal, we don't want it or
do we need it.......

Well, since you weren't involved in anything being discussed,
absolutely
nobody is keeping you from going about your business in this newsgroup
without any regard for the things said here.

Stewart

Dwight, don't take these guys serious they are clueless and when I say
that I mean that with all honesty. I have been accused of being wa3moj,
for past 3 years. I have told them I am not him yet they continue to
harrass and ridicule him who is an innocent person. Your best bet is to
aaron voobner but once they accuse someone without proof as usual, they
won't let up. Hell one of them may get brave enough to take pictures of
you from the street and behind walls and post them on the net.

http://img80.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img80...closefugly.jpg

http://www.melaman2.com/cartoons/sin...cur-george.mp3
Old October 4th 04, 01:58 PM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20041004082823.936
:

http://img80.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img80...closefugly.jpg

http://www.melaman2.com/cartoons/sin...cur-george.mp3

see what did I tell you a true Yellow bellied coward all the way. I have
begged him to do the same with me, except I'll bet he never makes it home
to post the pics.

Move to Ohio and I'll be glad to throw a beatin' on ya.

Yore welcome to it.