Old October 3rd 04, 11:08 PM
Steveo

"Dwight Stewart" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote:
Nope, as a matter of fact I had
to set a filter to stop Dwight from
harassing me via email, you silly
little twerp.

Why don't you tell the whole story? You followed me from newsgroup to
newsgroup for well over two weeks posting replies to each of my messages
accusing me of being Aaron Voobner causing trouble for people in the CB
newsgroup. When I denied that in those groups and you flatly refused to
stop after being asked, I only then sent the email messages asking you to
stop and repeatedly asking what evidence you would accept to prove I'm
not Voobner. I know you think it was a great big funny joke, but, as I
told you then, I'm not Voobner and did absolutely nothing to you to
deserve the harassment you put me through for those several weeks.

Dwight Stewart

So you admit to sending me harassing emails. Thanks, Dwight.
Old October 3rd 04, 11:29 PM
DR. Death

"Dwight Stewart" wrote in message
news

"I Am Not Ice" wrote:

Not hard at all if he is that damn
stupid to publicly post his E-mail
address. (snip)

I changed the email addresses known in these newsgroups. Since I don't
post to this newsgroup, people had to make the effort to search elsewhere

find the new email addresses. Of course, people would not make that

effort,
and then send harassing or threatening email, if my name was not repeated
over and over again in this newsgroup. It has never happened in any other
newsgroup.

Dwight Stewart

Get a yahoo or hotmail account if your going to post to NGs NEVER give out
your real e-mail on a NG or web site, you just invite spam and problems

Old October 3rd 04, 11:33 PM
Steveo

"Dwight Stewart" wrote:
"I Am Not Ice" wrote:

Not hard at all if he is that damn
stupid to publicly post his E-mail
address. (snip)

I changed the email addresses known in these newsgroups. Since I don't
post to this newsgroup, people had to make the effort to search elsewhere
to find the new email addresses.

Really?

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=+%...d&start=0&sa=N
Old October 3rd 04, 11:34 PM
BP

mnotgeorge wrote in
:

BP wrote in news:10m0m887ic2ts06
@corp.supernews.com:

George, your AKC status comes with a huge price tag. STFU and learn
to deal with it, already.. "Sucks to be you", chump. :chuckle:

douche bag says what?

Leave your old lady out of it, geo.

Old October 4th 04, 01:37 AM
Dwight Stewart

"Steveo" wrote:

"Dwight Stewart" wrote:

I changed the email addresses known
in these newsgroups. Since I don't post
to this newsgroup, people had to make
the effort to search elsewhere to find
the new email addresses.

Really?

Yes, really. I clicked on the google link and found my name mentioned in
dozens of messages posted in this newsgroup, but had to go all the way back
to 2001 to find one actually posted by me.

Stewart

Old October 4th 04, 01:46 AM
Dwight Stewart

"I Am Not Ice" wrote:

He makes a post to the group
crying because he has changed
his e-mail addess twice and still
gets threats. He made that post
with his e-mail address in his
header. Thats ignorant.

No, that's realistic. Since I got an email message from a person in this
newsgroup, there's no point hiding a known address. Instead, if the threats
and harassment start, I'll have to change addresses once again.

Dwight Stewart

Old October 4th 04, 02:07 AM
Dwight Stewart

"DR. Death" wrote:

Get a yahoo or hotmail account if
your going to post to NGs NEVER
give out your real e-mail on a NG
or web site, you just invite spam
and problems

Sorry, I just don't agree with that. I've posted in the newsgroups for
almost a decade using my real name and email address, with very few problems
outside this newsgroup. Since the modified email address virtually
eliminates spam, this one newsgroup alone continues to be the main source of
problems. And it's not due to anything I've posted here. I don't think I've
posted anything in this newsgroup in almost three years and perhaps only
posted a handful of messages per year prior to that. Instead, the problems
are caused by others repeatedly posting my name in this newsgroup in
association with stuff I'm not even aware of until I eventually hear about
it in my email. As such, I would probably experience the same problems even
I never posted to the newsgroups (using any email address - real or fake).

Dwight Stewart

Old October 4th 04, 04:15 AM
gw

"Dwight Stewart" wrote in message link.net...
"I Am Not Ice" wrote:

Not hard at all if he is that damn
stupid to publicly post his E-mail
address. (snip)

I changed the email addresses known in these newsgroups. Since I don't
post to this newsgroup, people had to make the effort to search elsewhere to
find the new email addresses. Of course, people would not make that effort,
and then send harassing or threatening email, if my name was not repeated
over and over again in this newsgroup. It has never happened in any other
newsgroup.

Dwight Stewart

oh cut the crap stewart. you know damn good and well you were aaron h
voobnutts. hell, toll free outed your silly ass a few years ago and it
is funny that after you got outed the aaron h voobner stuff came to a
screeching halt. yeh you were aaron and there ain't no doubt about
it...........so to tell you the truth , my big heart bleeds that
someone is sending you unwanted emails. live with it good buddy
because what goes around comes around and you started it so now it is
grown, and is out of control...........and don't try and play me by
saying you are out of radio...........yeh just like chuckie.....