Old April 7th 05, 01:39 PM
Dave Hall

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 20:32:59 -0400, Vinnie S.
wrote:

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 17:15:08 GMT, Lancer wrote:

And if part of the
hobby is to learn about radio comm, why ask a CB group for tech info
when there are countless resources available for hams?

Because the Imax, is for my CB, and this is a CB group.

Gee, that's makes good sense to me. I wonder why other people didn't
understand that?

Keep it up, both of you. Keep it going. Let everyone on this newsgroup see you
for who you truly are.

That's true for all of us.

Frank, while you are at it, get me a beer. And Lancer, I didn't **** your wife,
nor anyone of your family, nor do I know wnyone in your family. So when you want
to tell eveyone here why you hate me so much, please do so. I sure eveyone is
curious.

Welcome to the unwashed world of the internet. Since everyone is
comfortable behind their keyboards, there is no incentive for anyone
to be the least bit polite. So for anyone to remain here, you have to
learn to become hardened to that type of behavior. Some people truly
want to exchange ideas. Other people are only interested in "tweaking"
people for the pure entertainment value. I admit that I get a certain
amount of pleasure tweaking Twisty, as his responses are so
predictable.

If I started caring about the people who didn't like me and the
reasons why, I would have left here long ago. I'm especially
suspicious of the motives of people who take deliberate steps to hide
their identity. In many ways, I'm just like Frank. The difference is
that I don't get flippant with other people until they do so to me
first. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt initially. It's hard
to exchange ideas with people if everyone is ****ed off at each other.

Dave
"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj

Old April 7th 05, 09:26 PM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

David T. Hall jr. (sandbagger) N3CVJ wrote:
I admit that I get a certain amount of pleasure

tweaking Twisty,

Shouting your ignorance to the world concerning you not knowing the
difference between civil and criminal law as relates to your hobby and
referring to it as "tweaking" another when that person educates you, is
your right.

as his responses are so

predictable.

=A0
=A0Sure they are, and everyone is aware my posts are predictable when
responding to your inept claims, as my responses are a sound and
accurate education regarding the law you fail to comprehend as relates
to criminal and civil matters, laws, and disobediences. : )~