Old April 8th 05, 01:46 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Frank Gilliland wrote:

On 07 Apr 2005 23:32:45 GMT, Steveo wrote in
:

snip

I suppose they drive like that everyplace..it's a matter of being in
the wrong place at the wrong time, or your truck is a magnet. I have
one of those too.

I think -I'm- the magnet. The Dart I drove in college was hit 5 times,
the LTD got hit twice before it was totalled, the S-15 was rear-ended
by an ambulance, the LeBaron was hit three times in two weeks, etc.
I've had the S-10 for two years and it's been hit twice -- both times
while it was parked! All in Spokane. Fortunately, I've only been hit
once when I had a passenger, and that was the ambulance wreck so at
least there was help available if someone got hurt.

Ok, I'm stepping off the soap box now.....

got hit by a beer distributor saleswoman (go figure) and enjoyed the
bennies of not reporting it hehehe

Ha! I knew one of those that drove her Bud van right thru the front
of a shot and beer bar. Too much sampling the product.

hey bud so bristol was almost a wash with all the rain eh? good race.

Yea, Saturday was downright miserable, it went down below freezing at
night too but the furnace did the trick. That's a long camper haul up
and down those hills they call mountains in Virginia and W Virginia..

That place is killer!

lets see, you drove from ohio and went through the verginnies? beautiful
country that part of the us of a...