Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 17th 05, 02:15 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

The Magnum wr
That doesnt detract from the fact that

the UK's recognised spoken language is English.

Your president speaks English... our premier speaks English.. its how
it is...

I esperan teclear pronto con usted. Los deseos más buenos,
Graham

thanx for pointing out the english speak english.

Bloody bobby.

booby actually.

What does bobby mean? I know it's British. (?)

the boy has posted a lot which keeps the ng
interesting. better than the toledo crap...

The boy? is that what bobby means?