Old September 28th 06, 05:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Convinced Again

From: on Tues, Sep 26 2006 7:22 pm

Doesn't matter if every newcomer sees their antics for the next eight
decades in the archives, they are right, Right, RIGHT and you are
wrong.
If someone is wrong, they're wrong regardless of how much they protest
and attack the person who points out their mistake.

Go tell it to Robesin, he desperately needs to hear that.

Fascinating. Miccolis is becoming a clone of Robesin.

Who is "Robesin"?

So it is your belief that Jim is a clone of someone else? Interesting.

Jimmy engages in some kind of weird wordplay wherein he
both manipulates word meanings and loaded "questions"
so that he can come back with "you are simply wrong"
to anyone protesting/challenging/saying-an-opposite.

Is it "Jimmy" or "Jimmie"?

To further that, he feigns some kind of outrage and
demands that the challenger "prove" it by going back
to archives and extracting the challenger's charge.

I didn't notice any outrage, Len. You've accused a number of folks of
outrage. Maybe it isn't in their writing, but in your reading.

I also didn't see any demand.

Never mind that several hundred have already seen
the old words in past messages, Jimmy MUST have those
quotes in here! :-)

Are you stating that Brian's claim was incorrect and that Dick didn't
write what Brian said that he wrote? You may be making progress.

Jimmy never served in any military, never volunteered
for anything in the military or in one of his
governments. Yet, he is a self-righteous "expert"
who wants to demean military that are serving (or
veterans of service) with HIS "definition" of "pay,"
that of "being subsidized by the taxpayer."

Where does the money paid to military members come from, Len? Is it
from corporations or from private donors? Who pays the military?

Jimmy
doesn't give a **** if he insults 99.99% of everyone
else, he MUST insult one who IS a veteran and who is
on his enemies list.

If you're insulted, then you're insulted. I didn't feel insulted.
I knew where the money came from. It wasn't much, but I accepted it.

Therefore, he exhibits the
same syndrome as that sick Robesin.

I think that falls under "false logic". Who is "Robesin"?

Proof? W0EX/SK said he wanted to destroy the ARS since he
couldn't have ham radio his way.
When did he say that? Show us the posting where he wrote such a thing.

Do your own homework.

Har! Good old "show us the posting" MISDIRECTION. Everyone
will be busy arguing and arguing over the OLD post and
Jimmy can simply ignore the current post. :-)

As I saw it, the "current" post was the one where Brian claimed that a
dead man had written something which he did not, in fact, write. That
was the MISDIRECTION.

Like Robeswine's present antics, no one said a word...
Anyone who bothers to wade through the mountains of postings and oceans
of words on rrap will see all sorts of things from all sorts of people
on all sides of various issues.

Yup. Someone recently said that service members are subsidized, which
isn't even a RRAP issue.

Now, just WHY would some dumb sonnovasnitch try to insult
about a million members of the United States military?

Do they all know about it? Were they all insulted?

I don't understand that. It must be some twisted so-and-so
who never volunteered for any military service and thinks
they are so much better than any service person...

You're a peculiar guy, Len. Do you believe that anyone who never
volunteered for military service is a "twisted so-and-so" who believes
that he is better than anyone who served? My observation of your
behavior is that you seem to believe that being a military veteran gives
you some super citizen status. I've never felt that way about my fellow
citizens. My neighbor never served. His sons, ages 47 and 30 never
served. I had a great-uncle who was a World War I vet. Neither of my
grandfathers was old enough for that war, though one tried to enlist at
sixteen. My dad served during WWII and I served in Vietnam. Neither of
us ever attributed motives to those who didn't serve.

As Heil says, "Bully for you."

The more you post, the deeper into a corner you get.

It's the Robeswine...

Who is "Robeswine"?

...syndrome in Jimmy's posts again...going
deeper and deeper and deeper until, like falling into a
Black Hole, they can never get out.

You're mixing your singulars and plurals, Len. Aren't you supposed to
be some sort of PROFESSIONAL writer?

---

I stopped by the Armed Forces Career office on the 3rd floor
of the Media City Mall in Burbank, CA, today. It's next to
the 3rd floor entrance to Sears at the south end of the Mall.
Nice place. Very attractive, really. Not busy today. Had
a nice chat with an Army E-5 there.

How nice. You've written a regular travelogue.

He got some information
(on you-know-who)...

It came to him in a messenger envelope or through e-mail, or did you
provide it from your store of absolutely unbiased material?

...and we traded a few items of personal info.

That's nice, Len. You've bonded.

He got a kick out of my miniature DD-214 photocopy.

....or at least he said he did.

[no background check of me was necessary, Paul Schleck]

You might note that Robesin's QRZ bio has been altered. He
doesn't mention his "USMC career" at all now! Wonder why?
:-)

Do you think something sinister might be afoot?

["signature" omitted here due to hissy fits of the
'moderator team' or whatever]

Be proud of your IEEE association, Len. Live up to its Code of Ethics.
You might even be able to impress a few radio hams.

Dave K8MN

Old September 28th 06, 07:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Heil trying to Indict someone Again

From: Dave Heil on Thurs, Sep 28 2006 4:51 am

wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

Who? Is that another of your endearing little names, Len?

"Red-hatted monkey..."

I have the memory of an elephant.

You spelled EFFLUENT wrong...

Heil has a pocketful of them, but attempts to chastize others.

I asked Len a question.

Hardly a question...it was in the nature of a snarly
sarcastic rejoinder.

Len asked about endearing names.

I did? Sorry, I'm not in here looking for "endearments."

YOU are looking for love in all the wrong places.

I'm awaiting a reply.

Keep holding your breath. [brush after every meal]

Your statement above is completely incorrect. Brian Burke asserted that
he was quoting a dead man as saying something that Jim didn't recall the
fellow as writing. Brian was asked to provide proof that his quote was
accurate. He has not done so and now we have you crying, "misdirection".

The above is wishful thinking.

What I wrote is accurate.

"Accurate?!?" Hardly. The postings of the late Dick Carroll
went on for years in snarly sarcastic tones against all no-
code-test advocates, highly biased in favor of morse code.
They ARE archived in Google.

Jim has the memory of an elephant.

...an elephant with a HIGHLY selective memory...an elephant
who insists on re-arguing and re-arguing and re-arguing OLD
subjects once again...an elephant who trumpets only in
morse code and wonders why other animals don't fear him.

Is that an admission that you don't feel that your claim was correct?

Oh, my, another drop-out from Inquisition 101 class.

Do you want Brian and me "sentenced" for some awful crime
against your ego and/or disrespect for your greatness?
Certainly sounds like it.

Well, since you can't make Torquemada II rank, best you
try to convene a Grand Jury to "indict" someone. :-)

As always to you, the famous ByteBrothers phrase invoked.

Old September 28th 06, 11:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: Dave Heil on Thurs, Sep 28 2006 4:51 am

wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

Who? Is that another of your endearing little names, Len?
"Red-hatted monkey..."

I have the memory of an elephant. Hans gave you the name and it was
given for a reason. Do you remember the reason?

You spelled EFFLUENT wrong...

I didn't spell "EFFLUENT" at all. Besides, it wouldn't make any sense
that way. Have you ever heard anyone say, "I have the memory of an
EFFLUENT"?

Heil has a pocketful of them, but attempts to chastize others.

I asked Len a question. Len asked about endearing names.
I'm awaiting a reply. "Chastise".

Hardly a question...it was in the nature of a snarly
sarcastic rejoinder.

It was in the form of two questions. There was no "snarly sarcastic
rejoinder" at all.

Len asked about endearing names.

I did? Sorry, I'm not in here looking for "endearments."

Yes, you did. It's right up there at the top of this post. If you
don't want to talk about "endearments", quit bringing them up.

YOU are looking for love in all the wrong places.

You seem to be looking for an out.

I'm awaiting a reply.

Keep holding your breath. [brush after every meal]

So you'd rather not comment on your use of endearments. I understand.

Your statement above is completely incorrect. Brian Burke asserted that
he was quoting a dead man as saying something that Jim didn't recall the
fellow as writing. Brian was asked to provide proof that his quote was
accurate. He has not done so and now we have you crying, "misdirection".

The above is wishful thinking.

What I wrote is accurate.

"Accurate?!?" Hardly.

Yes, what I wrote was accurate. It was precisely the way things took place.

The postings of the late Dick Carroll
went on for years in snarly sarcastic tones against all no-
code-test advocates, highly biased in favor of morse code.

I didn't hear any tones at all, Len. Are your tones snarly and sarcastic?

Your postings have gone on for over a decade. They show you to be
against all pro-code test advocates and highly biased against morse code.

They ARE archived in Google.

So Brian shouldn't have any trouble coughing one up. Your own behavior
is also archived in Google. Go figure!

Jim has the memory of an elephant.

...an elephant with a HIGHLY selective memory...an elephant
who insists on re-arguing and re-arguing and re-arguing OLD
subjects once again...an elephant who trumpets only in
morse code and wonders why other animals don't fear him.

You actually hear Jim trumpeting? Your internet service must be
somethin' super spiffy with the audio and olfactory links and all.
Let's see....Why would some old things still be argued? One of them
might be that Brian Burke quoted the late Dick Carrol inaccurately.
Why does Brian keep bringing up old things?

Is that an admission that you don't feel that your claim was correct?

Oh, my, another drop-out from Inquisition 101 class.

Do you want Brian and me "sentenced" for some awful crime
against your ego and/or disrespect for your greatness?

My greatness? My greatness wasn't even under discussion.

Certainly sounds like it.

It can't sound like it. It was even brought up.

Well, since you can't make Torquemada II rank, best you
try to convene a Grand Jury to "indict" someone. :-)

I don't think there's any need for an indict anyone, Len. I think it is
enough to demonstrate that Brian threw out a falsehood and that you
supported him.

As always to you, the famous ByteBrothers phrase invoked.

I'm not familiar with that. What is it?

See the IEEE Code of Ethics

Dave K8MN
Old September 29th 06, 12:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: Dave Heil on Thurs, Sep 28 2006 8:00 am

From: on Wed, Sep 27 2006 5:58 am

Who is "Robeswine"?

"If you don't know that information, all of your latest
diatribe is rather pointless."

As always to you, ByteBrothers famous phrase invoked...

Old September 29th 06, 12:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: Dave Heil on Thurs, Sep 28 2006 7:55 am

Dave Heil wrote:

As ever, to both of them I invoke the famous ByteBrothers phrase.

You can invoke the spirit of Tesla for all I care.

"If you don't know that information, all of your latest
diatribe is rather pointless."

As ever to you, the ByteBrothers famous phrase invoked...

Old September 29th 06, 01:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: on Tues, Sep 26 2006 7:22 pm

Doesn't matter if every newcomer sees their antics for the next eight
decades in the archives, they are right, Right, RIGHT and you are
wrong.

If someone is wrong, they're wrong regardless of how much they protest
and attack the person who points out their mistake.

Go tell it to Robesin, he desperately needs to hear that.

Fascinating. Miccolis is becoming a clone of Robesin.

Who is "Robesin"?

So it is your belief that Jim is a clone of someone else? Interesting.

I'm not a clone of anyone.

Jimmy engages in some kind of weird wordplay wherein he
both manipulates word meanings and loaded "questions"
so that he can come back with "you are simply wrong"
to anyone protesting/challenging/saying-an-opposite.

Is it "Jimmy" or "Jimmie"?

It's Jim.

Len has a problem with names. If a person disagrees with Len, he cannot
call them by the name they use. He has to calls them by a diminutive,
or a made-up persona name, or their last name, or some twist on their
job title, etc.

Such behavior is considered immature by grade-schoolers, but Len
persists in it for some reason.

To further that, he feigns some kind of outrage and
demands that the challenger "prove" it by going back
to archives and extracting the challenger's charge.

I didn't notice any outrage, Len. You've accused a number of folks of
outrage. Maybe it isn't in their writing, but in your reading.

I also didn't see any demand.

Len is the one who is outraged and insulted - by anyone who disagrees
with him or proves him to be mistaken.

Never mind that several hundred have already seen
the old words in past messages, Jimmy MUST have those
quotes in here! :-)

Are you stating that Brian's claim was incorrect and that Dick didn't
write what Brian said that he wrote? You may be making progress.

I don't recall that Dick wrote what Brian claims he did. Maybe Dick
wrote what was claimed, maybe he didn't. I've never read every post in
rrap, so I could have missed it.

OTOH, it's possible that Brian is mistaken. Showing the actual posting
where Dick wrote what Brian claims would clear up the issue, but Brian
and Len would rather argue about it.

Jimmy never served in any military, never volunteered
for anything in the military or in one of his
governments.

Never claimed any of that, anyway.

But Len must beat that dead horse in every post, without explaining its
significance.

Len has never been a radio amateur, has no real involvement in it, yet
he insists on pontificating to us how amateur radio should be run.

Yet, he is a self-righteous "expert"

I've never claimed to be an expert at anything.

However, there are some areas (besides Morse Code) where my skill,
knowledge and experience are more extensive than Len's. This is
obviously a major source of outrage and insult to him, so he reacts in
a very predictable way.

who wants to demean military that are serving (or
veterans of service) with HIS "definition" of "pay,"
that of "being subsidized by the taxpayer."

As I wrote previously, I had no intention of insulting anyone with the
use of the word "subsidize". The definition I posted isn't mine - it's
Webster's. And it doesn't really apply to the case of direct government
employees anyway.

I've asked both Len and Brian why they find that word insulting or
demeaning, but they don't have an answer. Brian used the word "welfare"
- which is quite different from "subsidy".

--

Some farmers receive subsidies - is it demeaning or insulting for them
to do so?

Many industries receive subsidies, usually indirect, such as reduced
taxation as an incentive to build new plants in certain areas. Is it
demeaning or insulting for them to do so?

Some (not all) people who receive Social Security benefits are being
subsidized. This happens when the benefits a person collects exceed the
taxes they paid in over their working life, plus interest. Is it
demeaning or insulting for them to receive those benefits?

Where does the money paid to military members come from, Len? Is it
from corporations or from private donors? Who pays the military?

Jimmy
doesn't give a **** if he insults 99.99% of everyone
else, he MUST insult one who IS a veteran and who is
on his enemies list.

If you're insulted, then you're insulted. I didn't feel insulted.
I knew where the money came from. It wasn't much, but I accepted it.

No insult was intended by the use of the word.

Therefore, he exhibits the
same syndrome as that sick Robesin.

I think that falls under "false logic". Who is "Robesin"?

Proof? W0EX/SK said he wanted to destroy the ARS since he
couldn't have ham radio his way.

No proof of that claim has been offered.

When did he say that? Show us the posting where he wrote such a thing.

Do your own homework.

Har! Good old "show us the posting" MISDIRECTION. Everyone
will be busy arguing and arguing over the OLD post and
Jimmy can simply ignore the current post. :-)

As I saw it, the "current" post was the one where Brian claimed that a
dead man had written something which he did not, in fact, write. That
was the MISDIRECTION.

Exactly. It's the game I wrote about earlier.

Like Robeswine's present antics, no one said a word...

Anyone who bothers to wade through the mountains of postings and oceans
of words on rrap will see all sorts of things from all sorts of people
on all sides of various issues.

Yup. Someone recently said that service members are subsidized, which
isn't even a RRAP issue.

Whether or not someone served in the military isn't a rrap issue,
either. Nor are a whole bunch of things that are discussed here.

[...]

Len attributes only bad motives to everyone who disagrees with him.

It seems to me that Len is actually very conscious of what he calls
"rank-status-privilege", and very insecure about his own. If someone
knows more about something than Len, he either feels demoted, demeaned
and insulted, or he denigrates the knowledge as worthless. Either way,
his response is easily predicted.

*Everything* is a one-up situation to Len - if he disagrees with you.
For example, see the classic "sphincters post", where Len responds to
an account of the experiences of a military radio operator. Or the long
stories about his work, his house, his scarf collection, even his
long-time possession of one of the smallest Johnsons ever made.

None of those things have anything to do with amateur radio policy, but
Len insists on lecturing us about them. I think he does that because
his amateur radio experience is practically nil.

As Heil says, "Bully for you."

The more you post, the deeper into a corner you get.

It's the Robeswine...

Who is "Robeswine"?

...syndrome in Jimmy's posts again...going
deeper and deeper and deeper until, like falling into a
Black Hole, they can never get out.

You're mixing your singulars and plurals, Len. Aren't you supposed to
be some sort of PROFESSIONAL writer?

I'd post a definition of professional, but Len would probably be
insulted.

---

I stopped by the Armed Forces Career office on the 3rd floor
of the Media City Mall in Burbank, CA, today. It's next to
the 3rd floor entrance to Sears at the south end of the Mall.
Nice place. Very attractive, really. Not busy today. Had
a nice chat with an Army E-5 there.

How nice. You've written a regular travelogue.

He got some information
(on you-know-who)...

Lord Voldemort?

It came to him in a messenger envelope or through e-mail, or did you
provide it from your store of absolutely unbiased material?

...and we traded a few items of personal info.

That's nice, Len. You've bonded.

He got a kick out of my miniature DD-214 photocopy.

...or at least he said he did.

[no background check of me was necessary, Paul Schleck]

You might note that Robesin's QRZ bio has been altered. He
doesn't mention his "USMC career" at all now! Wonder why?
:-)

At least Len isn't telling an alleged "USMC feldwebel" to "shut the
hell up"

Do you think something sinister might be afoot?

I recall Len making the claim that he could check on anyone's military
service record through a database. Not all the details, of course, but
enough to find out if someone had been in the military or not, and what
branch(es).

At least that's what I recall.

Len has also claimed that another veteran is an "imposter", because
that veteran will not provide "proof" of his claimed service.

Seems to me that if the database exists, it would be a simple matter to
verify whether someone was an imposter or not. If the person wasn't in
the database, Len could simply say "You're not in the database!"

["signature" omitted here due to hissy fits of the
'moderator team' or whatever]

Len doesn't like moderated groups unless he gets to be the moderator.

He says rrap should be shut down, but he won't lead the way...

Be proud of your IEEE association, Len. Live up to its Code of Ethics.

I wonder what other IEEE members would think of Len's behavior in rrap.
Particularly the part where he repeatedly slams another organization
and accuses them of fraud, without any evidence.

You might even be able to impress a few radio hams.

A very few

Jim, N2EY

Old September 29th 06, 07:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: Dave Heil on Thurs, Sep 28 2006 8:31 am

From: on Wed, Sep 27 2006 5:58 am
wrote:
on Tues, Sep 26 2006 7:22 pm

I'm going to hold to what I wrote. Every military veteran I
know will agree with me. If some never-serving sonnovawhich
wants to argue that "subsidy" thing they can shove it.

I love it when you talk tough, Len.

That turn you on, does it?

You like "bears" too? (hairy guys) :-)

The money I received as base pay
for my entire four years in the military totaled about 11.5 thousand
dollars. I got even for that in the end.

Where? "...in the end?!?" Tsk, tsk...

Try to remember that morsemanship is synonymous with
homophobia in here...

Paul Schleck and the Waffen SS guy can go do ALL the "personal,
non-professional life" background checks on me they want.

Who is the "Waffen SS guy"?

He's a smug, arrogant Colonel Klink wannabe, marches
around in here barking orders and Strict Obedience to
things as they are now and will always be (as he thinks
they should).

Google provides--in spades.

"Spades?!?"

I've gotten no garden tools or farming implements from
Google, only lots of data...the electronic kind.

But, you are the guy who can "download firmware" through
those Internet wires connecting your computer. shrug
If you can get "firmware" through them, then you can
get bigger things like farm tools. Amazing.

You keep selling yourself short.

No, I'm of average male height. Thanks for asking, though.

... You have taken it upon yourself to
hint that others defrauded their employers, were incompetent in what
they did, never did what they've said they did or that you know better
how they should have accomplished their jobs.

I did? You have the EXACT WORDS to that effect? Or do
you just have a guilty conscience?

Tsk, I can't "fault" Miccolis on what he does for a
living...he doesn't say. But he is "proud" of that.
If he no say, he no do...the only plausible
interpretation.

Did I "fault" this Robeson guy for his claimed "18-year
USMC career?" You are damn RIGHT I did...and will keep
on doing it until the sunnuvawhich comes up with some
PROOF other than a bunch of bragging ****. That twit
spent less than a half year as a purchasing agent in a
set-top box manufacturer and then claimed "he knew all
about electronic engineering!" Buncha bull**** then and
still a buncha bull**** to this day.

[did that 'tuff tawk' turn you on? :-)]

Other than yourself, who ELSE did I "fault?"

Show EXACT WORDS in the spirit of Miccolis' constant
demands in here. EXACT.

Did I "fault" Jeffrey Hermann? Only in that this
junior college instructor titles himself as a
"mathematics lecturer." :-) He claimed (twice)
that the ARRL Amateur's Handbook was on "best-
seller" lists. The ABA (American Booksellers
Association) has NO record of that. Jeffie-poo is a
confirmed morseman and pro-code-test just like you
and Miccolis. As the usual pro-coder's reaction,
he got upset at any negativism about morsemanship.

Did I personally "fault" Hans Brakob? No, we DID
argue on different sides of the SUBJECT. Hans isn't
reticent on what he does and even supplied the name
and address of his employer. We have successfully
argued SUBJECTS in threads.

Did I personally "fault" Larry Kroll? Just once for
his FCC 98-143 statistics report where he got me
confused with a licensed radio amateur who had the
same name (and middle initial) as I. Larry admitted
the error and apologized, I accepted that.

Did I personally "fault" Michael Deignan? YES.
Deignan had a bunch of PHONY "club calls" in Hawaii
plus an "FCC licensee mailing address here. He
tricked Jeffie into supplying the Hawaiian post box
address. The FCC cancelled most (if not all) of his
FAKE "club calls" and made him use his (real) Rhode
Island mailing address. Deignan split from the
newsgroup and wasn't heard but once since then. He
was also a pro-code-test type.

Did I personally "fault" the 'Katapult King' (Brian
Kelly)? YES. Kelly claimed over a dozen patents of
HIS in this newsgroup. Turns out that Kelly had just
ONE patent and is co-inventor, not sole inventor on
that patent. All the others were complimentary foreign
patents. My single patent would have had more foreign
filings than his but I never claimed those. That and
many more items Kelly exaggerated or was WRONG about
in here. Kelly has been absent for months here. Kelly
was (perhaps still is) a pro-code-test advocate and
also sensative to any negativism about morsemanship.

Have I faulted Ed Hare personally? NO. Ed WORKS for
the ARRL and I have very little respect for the ARRL
or its claims to "represent" anyone but their
membership to the US government. Ed is a pro-code-
test advocate, probably has to be to keep his job at
the ARRL. Ed is against BPL. I am against BPL. We
have both argued against BPL in other venues besides
here and to the FCC.

I can name a whole bunch of people who were in here
who, like yourself, were only looking to demean those
who didn't agree with their opinions. You conveniently
blur the distinction between subject and personality
in order to continue demeaning someone, anyone who
doesn't agree with you.

That's strange, don't you think?

Your actions ARE strange, but not unusual for a pro-
code-test advocate. Those seem to be affected by the
same "blurring" of distinction between subject and
personality of a communicator when that communicator
doesn't agree with them.

From Jimmie Miccolis we don't have enough hints that he DOES
have a "personal, non-professional life" to DO a full back-
ground check.

Why, has he violated the IEEE Code of Ethics?

James Miccolis is NOT a member of the IEEE. Ergo, he cannot
be EITHER adhering to or "violating" any Professional Code
of Ethics of the IEEE.

He is proud of doing nothing at work.

Why did you write the obvious untruth?

NOT an "untruth." Miccolis won't say what he does. Miccolis
does say he was "proud" of what he did. Ergo, he is proud
of doing nothing.

Hans
Brakob, Phil Kane, Bill Sohl, myself have all said what we
did and what we do for a living. So have others.

You recounted portions of your work so many times that I'm quite certain
that some of us would be able to recite it from memory.

YOU are IN ERROR. I've not described even half of what I've
done in electronics or radio engineering. That work spans
over four decades of direct engineering responsibility.

Maybe you can clarify something for me.

That's impossible. Your "clarity" is not real clarity but
one of simply trying to deman, denigrate anyone who doesn't
agree with your opinions on subjects.

... After all, there is certainly precedent for Jim
to believe that you'd simply use the information to attempt belittlement
of his work or home life.

Again, you are IMPLYING things of some future which does
not exist. Your words are couched, padded, made up with
little doilies perhaps, just to demean and denigrate
someone who doesn't agree with you. You do this
constantly. It is an apparent "bully syndrome" you have.

I've noticed that others are told they are wrong when they are, in fact,
wrong.

What I've seen in THIS newsgroup is that pro-code-test
advocates state THEIR opinions as "fact." When someone
disagrees with those OPINIONS, the pro-coder calls them
"Wrong." Miccolis is a classic user of that "technique."

I've also noticed that you seem to set yourself up as an expert
in areas where you have little or no experience--amateur radio, State
Department communications, U.S. Navy communications, U.S. Coast Guard
communications.

I've never said I was an "expert" in any of those areas
and you damn well know it. Your wording is again in the
Heilian denigration and demeaning of anyone who disagrees
with Heil. Typical Heil activity in here, trying to damn
anyone disagreeing with you by stating they "have no
experience."

I HAVE had experience, both in the military and much more
as a civilian in communications of many kinds: USA, USN,
USAF, USCG, the government of the United States in various
agencies, local governments in the state of California. Of
course I realize that anyone with some experience beyond
amateur radio would seem like "rocket science" to those
having information input only from the world of amateur
radio. The ignorant can go educate themselves instead of
being spoon-fed information by the League (who claims to
know what is best for amateur radio).

Drifting off into your military experiences, the war in Iraq, your
PROFESSIONAL radio experiences--those things aren't amateur radio
subject, but you've never let that stand in your way.

YOU have, in this post, mentioned the State Department,
your military experience, or your subsidized state.
That hypocrisy is justified by your exhaulted amateur
extra status? Must be so. You seem to be "permitted"
yet others are not. Tsk, tsk.

I've mentioned "my" military radio experience because it
involved HF, long-distance communications, and uses
techniques which are still used by radio amateurs today
("boatanchor" tube radios and vacuum tube finals to
reach maximum legal amateur transmitter output
powers). "My" military radio experience mentioned
being over a half century ago at a big Army station...
and comparing that to the "boatanchor" afficionado's
experience of today. Almost the SAME. A parallel.
Howaboutthat?

Jimmie Miccolis NEVER served in any military doing
"radio." He never volunteered to do so, not even in
the National Guard or the government (as a civilian).
Are real veterans supposed to "honor" such a person
who looks down on us and demeans our service?

Plain and simple fact: It is out of line, INSULTING to
anyone who is or has been in the United States military.

I don't feel insulted.

Naturally. You are a morseman and an amateur extra.
Those gods of radio are above such things...

Len Anderson has never apologized for any of his mistakes or deliberate
untruths in this venue. QED.

I am not obligated to "apologize" for someone else's
FALSE charge of either "untruth" or "falsehood."

I will and have acknowledged ACTUAL errors I have made.
Those have been few.

OPINIONS that are different from yours are NOT "errors."

Who is "robeswine"?

"If you don't know that information, all of your
latest diatribe is rather pointless."

["signature" omitted due to not receiving a "subsidy" for
posting in here...to those who object to what I wrote, the
ByteBrothers' famous phrase is invoked]

I'm unfamiliar with it, Len. What is it?

You "unfamiliar with it?" Tsk, tsk. You can find hints of it
on a search through the Internet. Educate yourself. Find out
that ByteBrothers was created as the antithesis to the smug,
arrogant, anal-retentive control-freaks who consider themselves
"the establishment" but who just insist on strict, unyielding
adherence to their self-righteous ways of doing everything.

As always to you, ByteBrothers famous phrase invoked.

Old September 29th 06, 10:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

In . com " writes:

Did I "fault" Jeffrey Hermann? Only in that this
junior college instructor titles himself as a
"mathematics lecturer." :-) He claimed (twice)
that the ARRL Amateur's Handbook was on "best-
seller" lists. The ABA (American Booksellers
Association) has NO record of that. Jeffie-poo is a
confirmed morseman and pro-code-test just like you
and Miccolis. As the usual pro-coder's reaction,
he got upset at any negativism about morsemanship.

Jeffrey Herman claimed that the Radio Amateur's Handbook was named as an
all-time best seller by Time Magazine in the non-fiction category:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...c34ccd1?hl=en&

According to the article in Time (from 1968, not 1970), it was #16:

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...837843,00.html

--
Paul W. Schleck, K3FU

http://www.novia.net/~pschleck/