Old February 4th 07, 05:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Schlecks' Schlock!

On Feb 4, 12:36 pm, Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 3, 11:18 pm, Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:

You're also free to produce and post anything from the archives that
would show that I am wrong. Thanks.

You want me to produce something I didn't write in order to prove that I
didn't write it? Is that about it?
Dave K8MN-
Post what you did write.
All of it over the course of ten years or so?

If that's what you think it would take.

I don't think I'll put any effort into it, hot-ham-and-cheese. You made
a claim. You back it with fact.

I can't take the leadership role on this. I've made typos. Your
rule.

How about you coming up with a quote. Aren't you up to it?

Nope, I'm paralyzed by your words. I've made typo's, spelling and
grammatical errors, therefore I can't take the lead on this per your
rule. You'll have to do it. Best of Luck.

Why don't you fess up? You have no quotes and no facts.
You make wild, baseless accusations.

Dave K8MN

Can't do that. It's what I recall you saying a few years back, and
your rule prevents me from taking the lead on this.