Old February 3rd 07, 04:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Schlecks' Schlock!

On Feb 1, 12:54 pm, Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 1, 2:18 am, "an old friend" wrote:
On Feb 1, 1:03 am, Dave Heil wrote:

Careful about getting caught up in your own catch-22s.
Did the DXer lower himself to working a contest? I recall one
notorious DXer saying that working DX in a Contest isn't DXing.
I hope you aren't going to try to attribute such a statement to me.
I never wrote any such thing. There's plenty of DX to be worked in a
contest. I've been contesting since before I ever chased DX.
paranoia prehaps?

Paranoid? Paranoid that his words will come back to haunt him.

I've written no such words, Brian.

The record will show him making such a claim.

No, Brian, it will not. You're on another doomed fishing trip.

Dave K8MN

I prefer to think of them as a "three hour tour."

Old February 3rd 07, 04:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 2, 8:03 am, "KH6HZ" wrote:
wrote:
That's because he just doesn't *do* that. He makes inaccurate claims
that somebody wrote something, but when challenged, does not provide
any quotes or other objective evidence.

Several posters believe that making snide, one-line "snippets" make them
witty, while they sit behind their keyboard laughing at their own genius.

I think that collecting callsigns makes on witty...

Naturally, it ****es them off to no end that soon, with the moderated
newsgroup, they will no longer have that ability.

Until it was brought to the attention of Riley Hollingsworth...

Perhaps if they actually conversed in a dialogue, they'd get some enjoyment
from this aspect of ham radio.

Perhaps if he actually did something in amateur radio rather than just
using up public resources...

However, I suspect that their real
involvement with ham radio consists of little more than what they contribute
to this forum -- nothing.

73
kh6hz

Sounds a lot like "Mad Dog" Mike Deignan of the RF Commandos.

Old February 3rd 07, 05:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
On Feb 2, 6:24 am, Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 2, 5:56 am, Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 1, 1:12 pm, wrote:
On 1 Feb 2007 03:54:52 -0800, wrote:
On Feb 1, 2:18 am, "an old friend" wrote:
On Feb 1, 1:03 am, Dave Heil wrote:
Careful about getting caught up in your own catch-22s.
Did the DXer lower himself to working a contest? I recall one
notorious DXer saying that working DX in a Contest isn't DXing.
I hope you aren't going to try to attribute such a statement to me.
I never wrote any such thing. There's plenty of DX to be worked in a
contest. I've been contesting since before I ever chased DX.
paranoia prehaps?
Paranoid? Paranoid that his words will come back to haunt him.
nah not that after all you and I are unable to truly understand His
word
The record will show him making such a claim.
and he deny it as always
Now, now. You might be found guilty of profiling.
Have you or the fellow with numerous issues found a quote yet?
Have you or other issue laden persons seen me looking?

I've never seen you, looking or not. You made a claim, added a couple
of additional snide comments. You've not backed it up as it isn't
factual. I would think that you'd want to produce evidence that your
statement has merit.

Dave K8MN

You're free to post prickish remarks, yet I'm not free to do the
same?

I posted no such remark.

You're also free to produce and post anything from the archives that
would show that I am wrong. Thanks.

You want me to produce something I didn't write in order to prove that I
didn't write it? Is that about it?

Dave K8MN

Old February 3rd 07, 01:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
On Feb 1, 1:12 pm, wrote:
[...]

Dave K8MN- Hide quoted text -

Marvy!

Old February 3rd 07, 01:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Dave Heil wrote:
You want me to produce something I didn't write in order to prove that I
didn't write it? Is that about it?

Proving a negative assertion is virtually impossible.
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com

Old February 3rd 07, 05:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
On Feb 1, 1:12 pm, wrote:
[...]

We can only guess what that word is supposed to convey. Would you like
me to repeat the questions or do you simply choose to ignore them?

Dave K8MN

Old February 3rd 07, 05:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Cecil Moore wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
You want me to produce something I didn't write in order to prove that
I didn't write it? Is that about it?

Proving a negative assertion is virtually impossible.

That's my belief. I'm still waiting for a response other than "Marvy".

Dave K8MN
Old February 4th 07, 04:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
On Feb 1, 1:12 pm, wrote:
[...]

Post what you did write.

Old February 4th 07, 04:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 3, 11:18 pm, Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:

You're also free to produce and post anything from the archives that
would show that I am wrong. Thanks.

You want me to produce something I didn't write in order to prove that I
didn't write it? Is that about it?

Dave K8MN-

Post what you did write.

All of it over the course of ten years or so?

If that's what you think it would take.

How about you coming up with a quote. Aren't you up to it?

Nope, I'm paralyzed by your words. I've made typo's, spelling and
grammatical errors, therefore I can't take the lead on this per your
rule. You'll have to do it. Best of Luck.