Old January 30th 07, 02:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Schlecks' Schlock!

On Jan 29, 10:20 am, Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:

On Jan 29, 12:39 am, Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
You gotta wonder which of the regulars are/were posting anonymously.
Really hair-brained stuff.

Hair-brained, was it?
Did your mom ever take the "hare brush" to you?

Dave K8MN

Do you think Ed Hare is back, posting anonymously?

I don't think so but if he was doing so anonymously, how could I be sure?

The same as when a French Ham tells you he's operating more than 200
KHz out of band - you just have to take his word for it.

Now, tell me about "hair-brained".

Dave K8MN

You tell me about it.

Old January 30th 07, 11:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Jan 30, 12:23 am, Dave Heil wrote:

That doesn't make any sense, Mr. Cheese. I've never had a French radio
amateur tell me that he is operating outside his authorized frequency
allocation.

That's good because it would make no difference to you. You'd tell
him where to send the greenstamp(s).

In fact, I've never had a French (or any other nationality)
radio amateur make a point of telling me that he is operating *inside*
his authorized allocation.

I'll bet you've never had one tell you that he's operating outside his
frequency allocation, either.