Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11   Report Post  
Old April 8th 07, 03:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2007
Posts: 203
Default Deeelloyd - Cypriot Taroist

On Apr 7, 10:33�am, wrote:
On 6 Apr 2007 13:33:28 -0700, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

On Apr 6, 11:00?am, wrote:


wow you 2 are obessed with each other or is it just yourselfself


Learn to type English, moron.


learn to ttell truth and I will consider it theif and terrorist

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com
stealing data from my wifes accounts is unaccaptable

demdning I do what you conceed I can not or suffer
*further attack is unacepteable
Dloyd Lavies renagade cyber theif and terroist

--
Posted via a free Usenet account fromhttp://www.teranews.com


Ok, the truth is that your are an idiot spammer, your living in your
daddy's house, and you can't pass the extra class written
examination. How's that for the truth.

Demanding that I not post by my screen name or you will continue your
spam attack on the NG's is unacceptable. Mark Morgan, Super Idiot,
Thread Hi-Jacker, Spammer, self proclaimed fellationist, and
apparently, unable to pass a simple extra class ham examination.


  #12   Report Post  
Old April 8th 07, 05:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2007
Posts: 203
Default Deeelloyd - Cypriot Taroist

On Apr 8, 11:15?am, wrote:
, self proclaimed fellationist,


and that statemetent of yours proves you are a gay bashing bigot
intent on spreading your hate

It means exactly what it says, you have proclaimed that you are a "bi-
sexual ham" and that you "go for co*k".

Therefore, you ara a self proclaimed fellationist. I thought it
sounded better than self proclaimed co*k suc*er

Demanding that I not post by my screen name or you will continue your
spam attack on the NG's is unacceptable. Mark Morgan: Super Idiot,
Thread Hi-Jacker, Spammer, self proclaimed fellationist, and
apparently, unable to pass a simple extra class ham examination.


  #13   Report Post  
Old April 8th 07, 09:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2007
Posts: 203
Default Deeelloyd - Cypriot Taroist

On Apr 8, 1:03?pm, wrote:
On 8 Apr 2007 09:56:04 -0700, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

On Apr 8, 11:15?am, wrote:
, self proclaimed fellationist,


and that statemetent of yours proves you are a gay bashing bigot
intent on spreading your hate


It means exactly what it says, y


why do you bring it up is radio NG that means you have a problem a
serious sexual problem

No, it means exactly what it says. Why must you read something into
everything, where nothing more exists.

You are the one who has made it a point to bring it up. You post a
link to your blog everytime your post to the news group. And when
someone follows your link, what is the first thing they see? They see
your blog titled "the sometimes idle rambling of a Ham that happens to
be jewish bisexual and a Ham radio operator."

Whereas you bring up the fact that you are bisexual and state twice
that your are an amateur radio operator. You clearly want to create
an association between the NG's, the fact that you are an amateur
radio operation, and that you are bi-sexual.

What is the big deal. What does your lifestyle embarass you? YOU like
to flaunt it, so enjoy the free publicity.

Nevertheless, using your rationale, I have the right to post anything
I want, in any thread I want, and crap on each and every thread at
will.

So enjoy, be the proud fellationist that you want everyone to know.

Demanding that I not post by my screen name or you will continue your
spam attack on the NG's is unacceptable. Mark Morgan: Super Idiot,
Thread Hi-Jacker, Spammer, self proclaimed fellationist, and
apparently, unable to pass a simple extra class ham examination.

  #14   Report Post  
Old April 9th 07, 02:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2007
Posts: 203
Default Deeelloyd - Cypriot Taroist

On Apr 8, 8:32�pm, wrote:

itthat you choose to bring sex in in nonsex NG means you are a sexual
obessed freak

fac efacts *and get help

Morkie, you better look in the mirror if you want to see a freak. I
am not the one who is so obsessed with the NG's that he bombards the
group with 1000+ assinie posts every month, and can't figure out that
this type of behavoir is totally inappropriate. I don't give a rats
ass that your a homo. But the way you flaunt your sexuality it in
correlation to amateur radio and the way you constantly lie is proof
of your bizarre twisted logic. Why do you think it is necessary to
attach you sexuality to the fact that you are a ham? I don't see the
logic in your reasoning.

  #15   Report Post  
Old April 9th 07, 03:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2007
Posts: 203
Default Deeelloyd - Cypriot Taroist

On Apr 8, 10:00�pm, wrote:
. *Why do you think it is necessary to
attach you sexuality to the fact that you are a ham?


why do you tell the lie I do so?


It is not a lie, you have it on your blog that YOU have linked to this
group. Your blog clearly says, "the sometimes idle rambling of a Ham
that happens to
be jewish bisexual and a Ham radio operator." Therefore, flaunting
that you are a homo ham. Why flaunt it??? You obviously want
everybody to know that you are a fag and a ham.



  #16   Report Post  
Old April 9th 07, 03:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2007
Posts: 203
Default Deeelloyd - Cypriot Taroist

On Apr 8, 10:18�pm, wrote:
On 8 Apr 2007 19:13:13 -0700, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

On Apr 8, 10:00?pm, wrote:
. *hy do you think it is necessary to
attach you sexuality to the fact that you are a ham?


why do you tell the lie I do so?


It is not a lie,


yes it is lie


No lie, again you feel it is necessary to say that you are gay and a
ham, and linking such information to every one of your posts.


you have it on your blog that YOU have linked to this
group. *Your blog clearly says, "the sometimes idle rambling of a Ham
that happens to
be jewish bisexual and a Ham radio operator."


so what?

Therefore, flaunting
that you are a homo ham.


how so?


Announcing that your are a homo and a ham. Why bring up your
sexuality?

Why flaunt it??? *


what flaunting?

You obviously want
everybody to know that you are a fag and a ham.


no I obviously am not trying to hide something from people


No, denying it is hiding facts. Annoucing it is flaunting.

Why didn't you just have "the sometimes idle rambling of a Ham
that happens to be jewish and a Ham radio operator."


Why throw the bi garbage in there. What are you trolliing for
partners?

you then leap from there to claiming I am flaunting something


You are.


then by the "logic" you use I have a bettrer case you are flauttning
your gay bashing bigotry by trying to make every thread about my sex
life

Why do you feel gay bashed???

Its no bigotry, it is facts that you freely post on your blog that you
have linked to this group.

Besides, are you now changing positions that I can't post whatever I
want. When I asked you to stop crapping on my threads, you
rationalized that you can post anything you want as many times as you
want. It is not a one way street Markie. You are posting about me
that I am a stalker and I have stolen data from you kooky wife, on
every post, but when I post about you, you don't like it. Well that
is just to damn bad. Youv'e dished it out, now take it like the half
man you are.

Demanding that I not post by my screen name or you will continue your
spam attack on the NG's is unacceptable. Mark Morgan: Super Idiot,
Thread Hi-Jacker, Spammer, self proclaimed fellationist, and
apparently, unable to pass a simple extra class ham examination.




  #17   Report Post  
Old April 10th 07, 01:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2007
Posts: 203
Default Deeelloyd - Cypriot Taroist

On Apr 9, 10:20?am, wrote:

I never say I am gay at all Dloyd llet alone link such info to my post

You have posted in RRAP that you are a bi-sexual, thus gay. You
include a link everytime you post in the NG's (http://
kb9rqz.blogspot.com) to your blog where you advertise that you are a
bi-sexual jewish ham.

you keep l;ying I link a statement I am bi and ham to my post but so
what why does that get your panties in a knot Dloyd? still no answewr


Apparently it is not a lie, because you just admitted by your own
statement that you "link a statement I am bi and ham to my post but so
what"

Nevertheless, unlike you I don't wear panties (another one of your
perverse admissions), but the answer is no, the reverse is actually
true that you are the one whining that I am a gay bashing you. But
then again, how can I gay bash you, if as you say above, that you are
not gay?

the only conclusion is that you are indeed a gay bashing bigot


No, the only conclusion is that you attempt to gain attention at every
opportunity with your lifestyle and off the wall posts, and then once
you get that attention, you whine, accuse, threat, and crap on
everyone's threads under the guise that you are defending yourself.

Your whining because you don't like the statement on my posts, but it
is my right just like yours to post anything I like. You post your
statement about me, so I choose to post mine. Using your words, if
you don't like it you can get the fu*k out of here.


Dloyd

  #18   Report Post  
Old April 10th 07, 01:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2007
Posts: 203
Default Deeelloyd - Cypriot Taroist

On Apr 9, 8:36�pm, wrote:
On 9 Apr 2007 17:17:35 -0700, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

On Apr 9, 10:20?am, wrote:
you keep l;ying I link a statement I am bi and ham to my post but so
what why does that get your panties in a knot Dloyd? still no answewr


Apparently it is not a lie,


it certainly is lie since I never make such a statement

why do you lie about me Dloyd

and why are you interetd in my sex life?

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com
stealing data from my wifes accounts is unaccaptable

demdning I do what you conceed I can not or suffer
*further attack is unacepteable
Dloyd Lavies renagade cyber theif and terroist

--
Posted via a free Usenet account fromhttp://www.teranews.com


Demanding that I not post by my screen name or you will continue your
spam attack on the NG's is unacceptable. Mark Morgan: Super Idiot,
Thread Hi-Jacker, Spammer, self proclaimed fellationist, liar, and
apparently, unable to pass a simple extra class ham examination.

Nuff said...

  #19   Report Post  
Old April 10th 07, 01:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2007
Posts: 203
Default Deeelloyd - Cypriot Taroist

On Apr 9, 8:37�pm, wrote:
On 9 Apr 2007 17:17:35 -0700, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

On Apr 9, 10:20?am, wrote:
you are the one whining that I am a gay bashing you. But
then again, how can I gay bash you, *if as you say above, that you are
not gay?


one does not have to be gay in order to be the victum of gay bashing
Dloyd

again your ignornces show through

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com
stealing data from my wifes accounts is unaccaptable

demdning I do what you conceed I can not or suffer
*further attack is unacepteable
Dloyd Lavies renagade cyber theif and terroist

--
Posted via a free Usenet account fromhttp://www.teranews.com


Demanding that I not post by my screen name or you will continue your
spam attack on the NG's is unacceptable. Mark Morgan: Super Idiot,
Thread Hi-Jacker, Spammer, self proclaimed fellationist, liar, and
apparently, unable to pass a simple extra class ham examination.

  #20   Report Post  
Old April 10th 07, 01:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2007
Posts: 203
Default Deeelloyd - Cypriot Taroist

On Apr 8, 1:10?pm, " [email protected] wrote:
wrote in message

...


Wrong. It is a mere statement of fact based upon your own admissions.
How's them apples, cork soaker?


Apparently, Morkie dosen't like apples unless they come from his tree.

Demanding that I not post by my screen name or you will continue your
spam attack on the NG's is unacceptable. Mark Morgan: Super Idiot,
Thread Hi-Jacker, Spammer, self proclaimed fellationist, liar, and
apparently, unable to pass a simple extra class ham examination.



Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2022 RadioBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Radio"

 

Copyright © 2017