Old August 19th 03, 01:57 PM
Dwight Stewart

"Larry Roll K3LT" wrote:

(snip) The newcomer "hams" will, from now on,
have to deal with the fact that they are here
on a pass. I'm not suggesting that they be
deliberately treated with antagonism; however
they will have to be VERY careful not to make
any implications of total equality with their
Pre-Restructuring superiors. The only
"equality" they possess is that granted by a
government agency that could simply care less,
as opposed to that granted by their superior
"peers" in the ARS itself. The newcomers are
here on a pass, and will have a lot to prove
in order to be granted acceptance. To date,
they have not even scratched the surface.

Larry, you're one of the most pampas, bigoted, individuals I've ever
talked to. I've honestly met Klux Klux Klan members with less bigoted views.
How do you live with yourself? How can you post what you write and still
have any self-respect afterward?

Let me make something very clear - you don't have the right, or moral high
ground, to assign or not assign equality to others. You're a two-bit punk
trying to make yourself feel important by pointing to your petty code skill.
In this world today, that skill is so trivial as to be almost laughable (and
you know that is true). For you to hold it up like a badge of honor is
laughable.

I'm one of those newcomers you keep talking about - a newcomer damn tired
of your hateful comments towards those like me in this newsgroup. If you
want to play this game, then you, Larry, are my inferior, as a human being
and as a ham operator. In fact, you're inferior to just about anyone with
more civilized views, which probably includes just about everyone else.

You keep yelling about how superior you are. Each time you do, you instead
show how inferior you are, as a person and as a member of this ham radio
community.

If I were not aware of how harmful bigoted people who practice
discrimination can be in a community, I would almost pity your desperate
need to feel important. As it is, I'm simply ashamed to be associated with
you, even if that association is nothing more than a mutual interest.

And that is all I have to say to you, Larry. If you want to talk further,
do so with someone who is interested in what you have to say.

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/

Old August 19th 03, 02:16 PM
WA8ULX

[...]

Cry Whinner CRY. All you CBplussers have left, is your useless attempts to try
and Justify your Welfare Status as Hams.
All we want to be is an Equal to you real Hams, seems to be all you guys can
come up with. Guess what Dwight, it will never happen.You guys have got what
you wanted a Dumb Down Service with no effort required. So stop your Damn
Whinning and get to the back of the Bus where you belong.
Old August 19th 03, 02:43 PM
Dave Heil

Dwight Stewart wrote:

Larry, you're one of the most pampas...

Was Larry ever a gaucho in Argentina?

Dave K8MN
Old August 19th 03, 03:38 PM
Mike Coslo

Dave Heil wrote:
Dwight Stewart wrote:

Larry, you're one of the most pampas...

Was Larry ever a gaucho in Argentina?

Anyone here remember Gaucho cookies?

- Mike KB3EIA -

Old August 19th 03, 05:32 PM
Larry Roll K3LT

In article , Dave Heil
writes:

Dwight Stewart wrote:

Larry, you're one of the most pampas...

Was Larry ever a gaucho in Argentina?

Dave K8MN

Dave:

Si!

73 de Larry, LU3LT

Disclaimer: "LU3LT" is not my real callsign. In fact, it isn't anyone's
real callsign!

Old August 19th 03, 05:32 PM
Larry Roll K3LT

In article , Dwight Stewart
writes:

[...]

Awww, c'mon, Dwight -- what do you really think???

Unfortunately, Bruce stole my thunder as far as a reply to the above
is concerned, so all I have to say is, enjoy the ride in the back of the
bus with the rest of your dumbed-down Welfare-class ham radio
underlings. And, do feel free to open the Emergency Exit door and bail
out whenever you please!

Anyway, it's nice to know that when I yank a chain, it STAYS yanked!
Keep stewing, Dwight!

73 de Larry, K3LT
Dwight's Intellectual and Moral Superior (which doesn't take much effort
on my part!)

Old August 19th 03, 08:34 PM
Dave Heil

Larry Roll K3LT wrote:

In article , Dave Heil
writes:

Dwight Stewart wrote:

Larry, you're one of the most pampas...

Was Larry ever a gaucho in Argentina?

Dave K8MN

Dave:

Si!

73 de Larry, LU3LT

Disclaimer: "LU3LT" is not my real callsign. In fact, it isn't anyone's
real callsign!

Larry,

You're just going to have to be less pampas.

Dave K8MN
Old August 19th 03, 09:57 PM
WA8ULX

Y'know, Dwight, it's kinda surreal to read somebody lambasting others
about "effort" who won't even turn on the spellchecker, let alone look
at grammar, punctuation and capitalization.....

Hell no I wont turn it on.
Old August 19th 03, 11:00 PM
Brian

(DickCarroll) wrote in message . com...
(Brian) wrote in message . com...
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message . com...
(Vshah101) wrote in message ...

Secondly, EEs are not joining amateur radio clubs. Some Profs that teach rf
courses that I took do not have amateur radio licenses. People in the rf field
are not attending club meetings.

Most people who do "x" for a living generally do not do it for a
past time either, Vippy. So what?

From just the small sample called RRAP,

Exhibit 1: David Heil. Claims to have been a Dept. of State
Radioman.

Exhibit 2: Parson Jim. Claims to be an EE.

Exhibit 3: Barrister Phil. Claims to be an Radio attorney.

Exhibit 4: Labman Ed. Claims to be ARRL Lab Manager.

Exhibit 5: 1000' tall Alien Ed. Claims to be an EE.

Exhibit 6: Machine Gun Kelly. Claims to be some kind of an Engineer,
mainly in rubberband technologies.

But, as Heil, Jim, Kelly, and you continually point out, doing it for
a living, i.e., professionally, has absolutely nothing to do with
doing it amateurishly, i.e., without compensation.

Well, that's a few percent of all posters to rrap.

DICK, you're just miffed that I left you and gudbuddy Bruce off.

Exhibit 7: DICK, former SWR adjuster at the Sheriff's office.

Exhibit 8: Bruce, professional electronics repairman. Specialized in
getting p-nut butter sandwiches and vanilla wafers out of the kids
VCR.

Evidently you thught you had a point but discovered you were still wearing
it as headgear.

I've never worn a thught as headgear. Are they comfortable in long
contests? Can you get one with a boom mic?