Old May 26th 04, 12:20 AM
Len Over 21

In article , (Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

Subject: MARS IS "Amateur Radio".
From:
(Len Over 21)
Date: 5/25/2004 1:40 PM Central Standard Time
In article ,

(Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

From:
(William)
Date: 5/24/2004 5:36 AM Central Standard Time
(Brian Kelly) wrote in message
gle.com...

I'll try again:
How many pieces of MARS traffic did you handle?

What's it to you?

Hey Brian (W3RV)...I think Brain answered your question right there...

Just like he answered the questions about his alleged "T5" operation...

"I didn't REALLY go to Somalia, but I did spend the night at a Holiday

Inn
Express....."

Brian Burke was THERE. Nursie wasn't there. Kellie Katapult wasn't
there.

Brain Burke CLAIMS to have been there.

So far he's not been able to produce even ONE trophy photo from Somalia.

Nursie hasn't produced even ONE photo of his "seven hostile actions."

Nursie hasn't produced even ONE photo of his described duty with
the 3rd Marine Division.

Nursie hasn't produced even ONE photo of his so-called murine life
that was supposed to be a close to 20 years.

Nursie couldn't find the appropriate Directive or service branch
Regulations of the Military Affliliate Radio System in order to back
up his assertion about "MARS is amateur radio."

I don't know a single Ham Radio operator who, having ahd a chance to
allegedly operate from an exotic location, can't produce at least ONE photo,
QSL card, or some other "proof" of having been there.

Yah, yah, yah...big old nursie "I've got it in my wallet" "proof" of doing
what he LIES about sure has at least ONE photo, don' he?

Where did all those "hostile actions" you were in take place?

Were they all plot-lines on "JAG?"

I have my doubts as to wether he ever left the confines of a protected US
facility in Europe, let alone deployed from CONUS.

You say everyone else "LIES" (because you do?).

WHERE did all your "hostile actions" take place?

Kellie wasn't even IN any military.

Doesn't matter.

Ho ho ho, YES IT DOES.

Don't forget Kellie claimed to "do work for USN intelligence!" :-)

Another truth-stretcher.

W3RV asked a question. Brain retorted with a smart alec answer that has
once again left him in the position of looking like a liar with insinuations

of
"knowing" something, yet not being able to document it or have experience to
back it up.

Ho, ho, ho! MORE truth-stretching.

WHERE did nursies "hostile actions" take place?

Where are all those photos of the 3rd Marine Division duty?

Where is your scanned copy of your DD-214 with its infamous
"honoroble discharge" on it?

Kinda like you.

I have no less than 600 photos of my three years at ADA, trimmed
down to a 20-page narrative with lots of color photographs, 6 MB
in PDF form (readable on any PC or MAC). A couple of the black
and white photos are Signal Corps origin (and have the proper
credits).

Ed Hare and a few others got paper copies of the old 30-page
version via surface mail.

Anyone else "need" an electronic copy and they are able to handle
a 6 MB file, they are welcome to one as an e-mail attachment.

If worst comes to worst, I can always retrieve my DD-214, scan it
and upload it as an e-mail attachment as proof. I can even scan
my REAL honorable discharge paper, forwarded the same way.
That even goes as far as scanning the backs of the Signal Corps
photos to show the legends mimeographed there.

But, I'm not going to do so on command of some lying insulter
who can't offer ONE shred of "proof" he actually did some of the
lies he states.

Those who live constantly in Fantasyland cannot be rational.

You're right...and you DO have a California address, so I guess you CAN'T
be "rational".

You really ARE an UGLY little person...mentally hateful and
frustrated...resorting to insulting the entirety of the most populous
state of the Union.

You are mentally SICK. No "training" or "credentials" needed to
show that.

But, you ARE an Amateur Extra, the very model of what manual
telegraphy and too much RF exposure can produce.

Temper fry...

LHA / WMD

Old May 26th 04, 12:20 AM
Len Over 21

In article , (Steve

From:
(Len Over 21)
Date: 5/25/2004 1:40 PM Central Standard Time

In article ,

(gunnery nurse of the gurney blabbers while off his meds) writes:

"I am only here to civilly debate the Morse Code test issue"...From the
collected NG Mistruths of Leonard H Anderson.

I was never in any National Guards unit ("NG"). Four years in Reserves.

What is nursie here for?

Easy rhetorical answer: Nursie is here to talk nasty to folks in order
to relieve his everyday stresses and make hisself real big in his own
eyes for being so "brave."

MARS is NOT amateur radio. It is based on a Department of
Defense Directive, not by the FCC or ARRL.

MARS, without Amateur Radio, would be defunct.

Without the MILITARY authority, MARS ceases to exist.

It's as simple as that.

Without the civilian, Amateur Radio licensed participants, it would not

be
able to function, civil, military or otherwise.

The "M" in MARS = MILITARY

The "A" in MARS = AFFILIATE

A Department of Defense Directive ESTABLISHED the MILITARY
AFFILIATE Radio System. Three separate military branch
Regulations further define those branch-specific MILITARY
activities.

It really is THAT simple.

MARS is MILITARY and it is NOT "amateur."

You are unable to understand military service regulations. No
wonder you are no longer in any military.

But only to those capable of rational thought. Fantasy fliers with
too much P-51 time in their frequency flyer program aren't capable
of rational thought.

P-51's are great, but not my idea of a "fantasy flight".

REAL private pilots are acquainted with the term "P-51 time." That's
a nastyphrase of those private pilots who LIE in their log-books
by writing in more time than they really have...using a Parker 51
pen.

If you were a REAL private pilot you would know such things.

Get some medical help for your psychosis.

"Medical" help for a mental health diagnosis would be inappropriate.

You are acting nuts. No "training" needed to prove that.

However since you are neither trained or educated in medical OR mental
health issues, you wouldn't know that.

You are acting nuts. No "training" needed to prove that.

Once again, lack of knowledge AND experience have betrayed you.

Old May 26th 04, 12:20 AM
Len Over 21

In article , (Steve

From:
(William)
Date: 5/25/2004 12:45 PM Central Standard Time
From:
(William)
Date: 5/24/2004 6:50 PM Central Standard Time

From "work" I was cleared to do AFTER I completed the USMC required
physical rehab after I was retired out.

Those "disabilities" came from service connected injuries. Doing

their
"work".

Steve, K4YZ

Yeh, yeh. You claim to work in an ER where lifting of patients and
various other intense stressors are at work. Why wouldn't you be fit
for duty in the USMC?

OK, PuppetBoy...let's go back up a couple lines and see if you can figure
out why you are such an idiot...

QUOTE:

From "work" I was cleared to do AFTER I completed the USMC required
physical rehab after I was retired out.

UNQUOTE

"...required physical rehab..."

Was that on your "DD-214" form along with "honorable discharge?"

So, you couldn't stay IN the murines on duty and still receive
this "rehab?"

Lots and lots of military personnel spend time IN rehab and
return to duty, continuing on with their military careers.

But you could NOT.

That strikes a discordant note...very much like you fabricated
the whole "accident-rehab-honorable-discharge" thing.

Maybe because the MEDICAL discharge was NOT for some
kind of "accident" during duty.

For one thing, a DD-214 form is simply a release from active
duty. It is NOT a "discharge" paper.

For another, you've not yet described this "accident" in detail
sufficient to prove you aren't defrauding the government of anything
or, for that matter, the newsgroup readers.

Now, do ya need it in any other language, or is your cranial-rectal
inversion quota filled for the day...?!?!

Try Yiddish, putz-man.

You think that bluff and bombast is going to snow all us readers of
the newsgroup? If you do, you are seriously deluded.

It's easy to put a few things in order and arrive at the conclusion
that you've been LYING to us newsgroup readers.

"I'm laughing at the superior intellect..."

Those who have no intellect at all are easily amused.

Temper fry...

LHA / WMD

Old May 26th 04, 12:20 AM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

From:
(William)
Date: 5/24/2004 6:50 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message
.com...
(William) wrote in message

. com...
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message
. com...
(Len Over 21) wrote in message

Tsk, tsk, tsk...without the DoD Directive there would be NO

MARS!

The DoD directive ENABLES MARS.

Wow! No wonder you got put out.

Directives "enable" something or some action.

Unable to adapt to military service and unable to adapt to civilian

life.

Where does that leave you?

With a DD214 that provides a nice income and the words "Honorable"
on it.

The DoD directives do indeed "enable" the MARS program. Do you
disagree? Perhaps it was a DoS directive? DoJ...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

What amazes me are the number of military retirees with a disability
check and still capable of pulling in a full-time income from - work.

From "work" that is NOT the same as what I was required to do in the

US
Marine Corps.

From "work" I was cleared to do AFTER I completed the USMC required
physical rehab after I was retired out.

Those "disabilities" came from service connected injuries. Doing

their
"work".

Steve, K4YZ

Yeh, yeh. You claim to work in an ER where lifting of patients and
various other intense stressors are at work. Why wouldn't you be fit
for duty in the USMC?

Brian, don't forget the private piloting (as a CAP air ace), hang-
gliding, and rollerblading, plus claims of hoisting a big field
pack in some kind of civilian "forced march." :-)

His "rehab" didn't extend to his mind, judging by his ugly little
behavior in here...or maybe it is post-traumatic stress syndrome
from those "seven hostile actions."

Who knows? The real story has yet to be revealed.

Meanwhile nursie flashes around that DD-214 "discharge paper"
like he wuz a hero...(sandwich)...

LHA / WMD
Old May 26th 04, 01:07 AM
Robert Casey

What a cast of characters to convince anyone of "enjoying the
magic of having one's very own radio station by learning morris
goad in order to talk legally via SSB."

Hot Flash, Hot Rod...

It's not required to learn Morse Code to use SSB.

I know that...in military and commercial radio. I used SSB voice
the first time in 1954 communicating with Hawaii from Tokyo.

You really CANNOT read Part 97 with any comprehension, can
you?

What part of Part 97 stumps you? Let us know and maybe one of
us can help you out...

There are SSB subbands on 6 and 2 meter bands. And that requires only a
code free
tech license.

The "M" in MARS = MILITARY

The "A" in MARS = AFFILIATE

MARS is NOT amateur radio.

Sure MARS is not ham radio, but are not most MARS operators also
ham radio licensees? Hams that have been authorized by the military to
operate on MARS radio systems using military owned stations for military
traffic?

light bulbs in rrap Mike Coslo Policy 10 December 12th 03 09:02 PM
Amateur Radio Newsline™ Report 1360– September 5 2003 Radionews Dx 0 September 6th 03 09:08 AM